IT'S SCIENTIFICALLY ACCURATE

IT'S SCIENTIFICALLY ACCURATE

>matpat

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

I don't want to watch this video, could someone sum up what he talks about?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand this Faggot. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also this Faggot's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fags understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in this Faggot’s existential catchphrase “I suck massive cocks for free,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as this Faggot’s inadequate idiocy unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. And yes, by the way, i DO have a queerish tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the men’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably higher) beforehand.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand this Meme. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical user’s head. There’s also this Meme's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into this post- its personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The Op's understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Memes truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in this user’s existential catchphrase “For you,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as this user’s inadequate idiocy unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. And yes, by the way, i DO have a pepe tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the 2d’ waifu's eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably higher) beforehand.

guy uses "science" to explain how all the things that rick did as a pickle are based on real science. i.e. the show is for high iq minds only and dummies can't appreciate genius concepts like "parallel universes, reality simulations, and memory altering parasites"

He talks about how cockroach brains have been stimulated to create movement, then he touches on the idea of linking two brains together like what Rick does to the rat brain, then he follows it all up by saying that a pickle's salt content is too high to support a human brain and that an avocado would work better.

MatPat has just been doing BuzzFeed-esq videos for years.

What's worse: Rick and Morty fan theories or Rick and Morty musical.lys

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Film Theory. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Mat’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his videos- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Game & Film Theory truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Mat’s existential catchphrase “BUT HEY,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as MatPat’s genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. And yes, by the way, i DO have a Undertale tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

>idiot projects his personal failings on society at large
the problem with society is not lack of empathy, quite the opposite
you can tell this guy doesn't have a very developed understanding of this when he refers to selfish nihilism as "libertarianism"

>an avocado would work better
I turned myself into an avocado, Morty

how does game / film theory keep getting worse and worse

Eh, I think depending on where you're from dictates how much empathy people have. I grew up in the middle of nowhere, and people were really nice to each other. There were no robberies, no murders, no one really had reason to be suspicious of one another.

The same can't be said for the city though, where the population concentration is so high so people are bound to be criminals.

They brought in the FNAF and Undertale fandoms, you know, the fandoms that if throw tantrums if not pandered to constantly.

The main demographic of those franchises are children, and game theory knows that children don't need logic or reason. So now all they have to do is talk about popular trends and attach bullshit pseudoscience to it and the 12 year olds eat it up

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand this copypasta. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of internet macro shitposting most of the jokes will go over a typical reader’s head. There’s also the pasta's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into its characterisation- its personal philosophy draws heavily from Navy Seal and White Knight literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike copypasta truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in a copypasta's existential catchphrase “shit was so cash,” which itself is a cryptic reference to John’s American epic Faggots and Anons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as the copypasta’s genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. And yes, by the way, i DO have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the kiddos’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 shitpost you's of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

>But the science is dogshit go read a book you stupid nigger

Okay, that got me.

l0l

How much lower can Matpat go?

Saved

>altruistic optimistic libertarianism

Nobody commenting on how Dan Harmon is actually in the video?

No one here watched the video. Besides you, I guess.

Is anyone here still talking about last week's episode, or is that banned out due to oversaturation?

So yes on the Evil Morty this weekend?

I liked some of what they did with Beth and showing how bad she is, but the end stuck a sour taste. Rick doesn't really condemn her and she doesn't have any change, and they just shit on Jerry like usual even though previously he said he would move on. But keeping the status quo seems like what it wants to keep doing.

>because Sup Forums and Sup Forums are known for liking him
bet you dollar Justin said no your videos have been shit since 2012 go ask Dan

Harmon was on Gamegrumps, he'll officially do anything

Is this real?

Yeah, they really left it ambiguous.
Inconsistencies are abound among Tommy's play, the biggest one of which is how Tommy managed to get hungry if he fell into a lake of honey.
Froopyland was so much a Hamfisted way to be gross-out that I was actually disappointed that the show didn't actually show Tommy preforming >Rape or eating out the babies on-screen.

But yah, at this point all I'm hoping for is a scene where Evil Morty bitch slaps /our/ Morty.

That depends. I live in a gated community in the middle of nowhere and in 2015 some guy shot his wife and father in law dead within the gate. I think you're right, though; higher population densities=more crime, not to mention the other socioeconomic factors involved with living in a city.

I fucking love Memri

>Harmon is on the show
Killllll me

the original post of this will forever be one of the greatest works of satire man has ever witnessed.

Why couldn't have Did You know Movies get its own channel? Game/Film Theory is complete clickbaity and bullshit now

WE WUZ NESS AND SHIET

does that retard understand how a brain works?

matpat hardly does anything on that channel tho

wait I take that back its just a mental block not to click anything film theorist

No it isn't you clearly didn't watch the episode.

The only thing of value from this episode was a possible confirmation that Evil Morty will be in the season finale with more details about him.

Harmon is a pathetic loser. Who fucking cares. Call me when Justin lowers himself to Matt's level

Sure. What's your number so I can contact you?

J-justin?

as a interesting trivia, as far as i understand, jihad doesnt necessarily mean going medieval on someone, it literally means "struggle" and struggle can be anything, working hard to earn enough money to buy stuff you want, fighting against your urges, etc

it really has earned a more extremist meaning in recent years

so if spongebob worked hard to get his pineapple he did indeed commit jihad to earn it

and mr krabs is most certainly is a zionist spy

PICKLE RICK = SANS

O.O
waaat lol

You'd think a spy would be able to hide their jewyness better.

You're gonna *burp* have a not so squantchy time Morty

I mean, he's not wrong.

Holy fuck it's real.