On the next South Park

>Stan... Hey STANNNNNNNNN! YOU GOTTA SEE THIS!
>Stan looks for Randy but can't find him. Then, he notices something unusual. A talking pickle.
>STAN! I TURNED MY SELF INTO A PICKLE! I'M PICKLE RANDY!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TeWVS4z8jLA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I have discovered only after this current week's episode that Randy stories are garbage

Tell that to Matt & Trey.

I actually want it so bad

A shitposting war between South Park and Rick & Morty would be simply the greatest

>episode turns into sharon using pickle randy as a dildo

SHARROHHHNNN!

I've stopped watching South Park, why do people hate Stan's dad?

South Park already did a joke like this before.

youtu.be/TeWVS4z8jLA

i don't remember this

i stopped enjoying Simpsons and family guy because Homer and Peter were so goddamn retarded. Watching Randy turning into another retard dad just saddens me. Hell my favorite episode was when Sharon divorced his ass. Thats what should have happened to this imbecile

>your dad beat you the next morning for showing you and your mother this episode and offending them
I swear to God, as soon as I don't need their financial support in my life I'm cutting all connections with them forever.

I feel bad for your dad for raising such a faggot

Because the show creators flanderized him into a homer simpson/peter griphin rip off.

It was in the inception/hoarding episode

fucking underage
GET OUT

>your dad beat you for showing you a shitty episode
lol

>hating on the funniest character in the show
Sup Forumsntrarians strike again!

>his favorite character is the la randum family guy- like style of humor

Sounds like a good dad to me. If my son had bad taste, I'll beat his ass too.

What the fuck

God I love this place. no where else on the internet could you shit talk an abuse victim and get away with it. I fucking love you guys.

I would love for them to bring up the fact that Randy's a geologist in one of the episodes this season. He's got a STEM degree; it could bring him into conflict with a lot of other characters in interesting ways.

south park kind of sucks now

>People actually compare Randy to Rick and Morty
>People actually say Randy is on the same level as peter and homer
He's been shit for the past few seasons but holy fuck, not to that point folks.
Matt and Trey just need to use him less is all, he was a great character pre season 19/19

overuse simply because he requires the least effort to voice act.