Even Based Louis C.K is voting for Hillary. Why aren't you, Sup Forums?

Even Based Louis C.K is voting for Hillary. Why aren't you, Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=MFOkBnYGfIM

>If you vote for Hillary you're a grownup; if you vote for Trump you're a sucker; if you don't vote for anyone, you're an asshole

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/30/roseanne-barr-calls-out-louis-c-k-i-ve-heard-so-many-stories.html
thehollywoodgossip.com/2016/06/louis-ck-finally-addresses-sexual-assault-allegations/
youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw
youtube.com/watch?v=htOj50B7dNk
youtube.com/watch?v=_8Xpku9vmD0
youtube.com/watch?v=DEN8cdHrOgU
youtube.com/watch?v=Ur-ucrI8Vv0
youtube.com/watch?v=BHM6HtPuVxs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because Louis C.K. is objective and intelligent and Sup Forums is...Sup Forums.

Caring what some ginger spic thinks?!

He'll kill himself either way someday, such is an infp.

True, Sup Forums is just a college safe space for pasty white kids

>Even Based Louis C.K

The opinion of Louis C.(uc)K is worthless.

As an INFP, I must say that this triggered me and I find it offensive because it is incorrect.

I am actually going to pay someone else to kill me one day because I am too scared to do it myself.

Oh look another bourgeois liberal coming to tell me that I'm ignorant.
>I make millions and live in an all white gated community, obviously you're imagining these economic and immigration issues because you're a racist

Remember when Louis CK sexually assaulted someone and got away with it? He didn't even deny it.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/30/roseanne-barr-calls-out-louis-c-k-i-ve-heard-so-many-stories.html

thehollywoodgossip.com/2016/06/louis-ck-finally-addresses-sexual-assault-allegations/

This election is very simple really. GOOD vs. EVIL

youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw

vs.

youtube.com/watch?v=htOj50B7dNk

SPREAD SPREAD SPREAD SPREAD #MAGA

And the based Mark Cuban is voting Hillary. That's pretty much when it became obvious to me that there is seriously something wrong with Trump supporters.

Hey Ginger Cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=_8Xpku9vmD0

youtube.com/watch?v=DEN8cdHrOgU

>letting this pathetic faggot tell you how to vote

my fave Sup Forums meme

That's incorrect. I am in fact an asshole and I'm voting for Trump. Why? Because fuck you, the people like you, and everything you all care about.

Everyone I hate vote for Clinton and everyone I like vote for Trump.

Everything falls neatly into pieces.

Good riddance, Cuck King.

Louis C.K. is an ignorant cucklord. He thinks we just turn to dust after death so why would he have any morals at all? Yet he virtue signals constantly. He is funny when other people write his material. That's it. When he says what he thinks, I cringe.

This is Louis CK who was calling Trump "literally Hitler" earlier in the election.

I notice he said that "all her emails are out there and she's not in jail, that's amazing". Just goes to show you have to be truly ignorant of the facts to support her.

>a fucking Mexican Jew

He has a point

Right. All but the 33,000 she purged with "bleachbit" software to erase every trace of them.

I've never even smirked at one of his jokes.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ur-ucrI8Vv0

youtube.com/watch?v=BHM6HtPuVxs

>Ms. Posh
>he
Then again, it's Sweden, so who knows

>assuming a Swedish trans as she

Wow you insensitive fuck

I refuse to be baited by this thread

Too late

>>If you vote for Hillary you're a grownup; if you vote for Trump you're a sucker; if you don't vote for anyone, you're an asshole

So if you vote third party you're a.. thinking person?

If you don't care about Hillary or Trump you really should vote Libertarian. If they hit 5% in a state (and they might reach that in a few) their chances improve the next time around, they don't have to fight to get on ballots, you might have a more viable third party option.

Don't worry about A Leppo man either, he's not gonna win.

>poster-child for cuckoldry
>based
>objective
>intelligent

Go home, Louis. No one likes you.

What the fuck happened to him ? He used to be one of the funniest guests on O&A then he
became famous and then he started acting like a massive faggot.

>So if you vote third party you're a.. thinking person?

No.. just irrelevant

This board is so intolerent. Nothing wrong with being a cuck
Stop trying to shame people. You're the most shameful people with your hate and other forms of degeneracy

infp here, been having thought since 14, really.