Why do jews hate white people so much?

Why do jews hate white people so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust_in_Lithuania
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's in their nature, they can't help it.

They hate us cuz they aint us

Rome
Christians
Nazis

Intelligent and proud people make bad slaves.

You can not know why but you do know how.

Not all of them do. One of the reasons I'm here is because about 100 years ago a Lithuanian Jew left his strict Orthodox Jew immigrant family to elope with and marry an Irish/Swiss Catholic lass and had my grandmother with her.

This

They are jealous

Why do Jews Jew? Because they're Jews.

Whites are the only race to get tired of Jewish shit and do something about it. So they want to pollute white genetics just enough to make whites too stupid to see the Jew for what they are but still strong enough to be fiscal slaves in a Jewish designed economic system.

America sems to have turned out perfectly for them then.

White civilized people are global Jewry's biggest threat.

As someone who now understands them, you will never understand. They want you gone the way a white supremacist wants niggers gone. Not all of them are that way, but many are.

Also they really are using the BBC to wipe you off the planet because they know nigger dicks inside your women is the sweetest victory.

Just like the white man is jealous of the BBC

Japanese dont get fed up because they just keep them out but koreans and chinks seem to be jew puppets

They are jealous of our looks

The argument that white men are jealous of black men applies as a parallel

I don't think so

these

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust_in_Lithuania

It's a madness driven by fear.

Not talking about those ones just like we are ignoring handsome jews like this kike

They are beyond neurotic and paranoid

My friend's jewish grandma used to always say, 'I didnt realize how small we the slavics were until I got to America.' They come from a region where they only recognized their achievements. As they were the cold shouldered crowd of western europe since they resided within the shadows of the orthodox church and not the roman catholic or protestant catholic churches. Their achievements went unrecognized. The Jews, many belong to the ethnic group of their regions. And religion is not treated as a different ethnic group but a social cluster. So basically they were a small people with a big voice. A lot of their successes can be traced to the help they got from the sephardi Jews of England and America as they are the oldest Jewish group in the west, whom had established themselves already due to 500 years as recognized merchants. Trading between American colonies and Europe. Many people accuse the sephardi of being too lenient when it comes to immigrants as they had been immigrants ever since they left spain in 1492. Many within the Ashkenazi culture are Sephardis especially the ones from South Germany. as for the Ashkenazi, they are accused of being mostly whites playing the 'im not white' card.

Implying he isn't mixed with white

Yeah it's genetic.
The daring ones got wiped out hundreds of years ago.

Ofcourse but hes still a hollywood elite jew and qualifies as a chosen one

How can Jews hate white people when they are white themselves?

Same reason the irish catholics are the only pale niggers the jews hate

Who?

I don't pretend to understand.

Jews aren't white, Khazar mudblood

No one is white if you track the ancestry that far back.

I'm a Jew, where my gold at?

Speak for yourself, Khazar

Know my lineage by name back to 600ad

Was it autism?

Has your mother told you she's actually bald yet?

Thank fuck for Typhus

Tragic how no cure or treatment for autism has been found yet.

You didn't know, did you?

Where does she hide her sheitels?

Not in a gas tank so you'll never find it anyway.

Whites are the only people who put up any kind of resistance to big government commie bullshit. Get rid of whites and you can have total control of everyone

Keep speaking shit, Khazar nigger.

You'll never be white and your mother is bald and you didn't know.

Damn, and here I thought Australians were actually supposed to be good with banter. Sad.

tell me more about them white people

The chosen one for what?

To bring tyranny to world & extermination to the white???

we don't. maybe in America, but not here

>this thread

Don't flatter yourselves goyim, we hate each other too.

Jealousy. Every time they turn on a light, white people invented it, white labor powers it. Every time they get in a car, white people invented it, white people produced it. Every time they turn on the TV, white people programmed their shows and white people installed the network to bring it to them.

They are constantly reminded by every modern convenience that if not for white people, they would still be living in mud shacks fending off poisonous snakes. And its white people who are empowering them to be juvenile.

(((you)))

Greatest ally.

OMGHowDidYouKnoeIAmJewish

No idea

cheers lad

How do you feel towards white people?

Wrong, wrong, wrong. Jewish people are literally responsible for every important invention and innovation in the history of mankind. You should be thankful.

kek.

how should I? for me, they are just normal people

You should feel like they are your slaves or something.

why?

Kike, please. The only invention you all ever came up with was the atom bomb. Which is nothing more than a shotgun of unstable radioactive material being shot at another lump of unstable radioactive material. But still,only a Jew could come up with a weapon that kills the earth.

Because the American tax payer, and their contributions to your country.

Delete that.

Those are pretty nice curves and thats one hell of a good butt.

there are alot of Jewish scientists and innovators.
however, saying that all were jews is wrong

DELETE THIS MODS MODS MODS

they hate every one. didnt you read the bible. they hate every one

you so realize we just buy weapons from america with this money, right? it goes back to you.
besides, there are more interests in such actions

He says, as "white" people threatened to destroy the world through the same nuclear weapons invented by "the Jew", which was actually a team of many scientists, back in the 60s. As "white" people killed tens of millions of innocents in the wars of the 20th century.

Meanwhile, the Jews which are so hellbent on destroying the Earth have made inventions and progressed science in a way that propelled mankind into a more peaceful future. Once again, you should be thankful.

What more interests?

What the actual fuck... inb4 we are all arrested for cp

Thankyou, Josef Stalin I guess

Despite everyone else, I like you. Except for the globalist Jew. And the Jews that exploit America. Fuck them.

Boy am i glad i clicked on this thread

Nice girls

Do not respond to Weiner's posts!

nice

Jesus told them off 2000 years ago

totally

They need us though right? Niggers dont buy shit. they seriously dont buy anything but guns and drugs. like a fuckin nigger isnt going to side a home, fix his yard up, trick his car out. Their fucking businesses are already suffering. Theyve destroyed their bottom dollar

((Jesus))

>anglos
>white

weapons companies and such

Whiter than you, Khazar

They jelly that we're superior and they got BTFO literally in every war throughout history. The only people in the world kicked out of their clay and forced to wonder the Earth like the filthy pathetic gypsies they are for millenia. They are a weak and spiteful race.

>{{{hexagram)))

Are there even poor Jews in Israel?

Same reason the average polack hates some races, because their beliefs are so shit that the mere existence of some people is enough to challenge their validity thus making them feel threatened and that the only option is to destroy the threat.

depends on roots.

of course. we don't take the money for personal gain.

Oh please, you guys racemixed with blacks (abbos) before it was even a thing.

because you are stupid

we are the only ones who can stop them

you cant stop nothing. you dont have any real power. how does it feel to be impotent fag

There are no rich Jewish citizens in Israel. All the money is siphoned by the highborn Jews.