>Out This Week:
Mace Windu #2 (Sep 27)

>Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer 2
youtube.com/watch?v=JtigV-biVGg

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Behind the Scenes
youtube.com/watch?v=ye6GCY_vqYk

>Battlefront 2 - This is Star Wars Battlefront 2
youtube.com/watch?v=SNGWh_-R1VE

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

movieweb.com/jon-hamm-boba-fett-audio-clip-new-star-wars-story/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is she, /swco/?

If you don't think Tales of the Jedi is the tightest shit get the hell out of my face

post the Phasma excerpt of them talking about hating sand

Post charts

An entire planet of Idens
On another note the novel mentions after joining the empire Vardos became much more industrialized. It looks like they planned their major cities to look like the imperial cog from space.

You gonna dress up for Halloween?

that's not the Imperial Cog that's the Separatist Hex

>shieldgate user still cant let go after 6 months
wew lad

r8 me anons

self-proclaimed pleb/10

user, are you me? We match everything except my favourite character is a split between tarkin and krennic but other than that superb taste/10

My man.

I thought I'd instantly get shit on around here for my choice of Poe's T-70. Tarkin is a great choice too for character, btw.

Here friend - have a hat

>Poe's T-70
It is the sexiest shit and you cannot change my opinion on it. It's a good looking ship.

>An entire planet of Idens

We have a whole country of Idens, user. Though it has quite the toilet problem.

You like Podracing, Ewoks, Luke, Gungi's Saber, and Kamino

That's pretty cool to me

The only pleb thing on your list is Poe's X-Wing, that's the most pleb normiebait thing in all of Star Wars. ("It's an X-Wing, but before you stop clapping, notice that it is also black!")

Look man, you're not wrong. But it's also sexy as fuck. Does that make me a normie? I'm okay with that.

plsnobully

No, you have the Kinosaber, Kakino and Ewokinos on your list, that disqualifies you from being a normie, you're good

>Ewoks
Why user?

Mine would be...

Planet - Utapau
Sentient Nonhuman - Jawa's
Creature - Acklay
Droid - K-2SO
Character - Luke
Weapon - E-11
Ship - Imperial Star Destroyer
Starfighter - T-70 X-Wing
Vehicle - Speeder Bike

Do we need a dissertation on why a ship looks the best to us? I am not a fan of most the rebels designs, I tend to stick imperial, if I had to choose, I'd pick that one. I don't like TFA, but it was a nice looking ship.

This is Sup Forums, it's just bants m8.

I praised the rest of the list, I wasn't looking for an argument, I am not gonna get all autistic and try and convince people to stop liking it just because I don't.

Was just giving my own opinions, better than no discussion at all, right?

shit/10

Creature, planet, and droid are good choices. Vehicle and starfighter I can accept.

Everything else is shit.

Charager is dead and also shit

Other than Kylo's saber that's some fucking patrician taste, user. And even Kylo's saber is pretty neat.

is it even possible to compete with my kino opinion?

user, that's not a nice thing to say about Leia

I would have done mon cal but there were enough space scenes on my ROTJ hagiography already

>46.9% households have toilets
Fuck I thought it was a meme

>why user
Because I was like 5 when I first watched the OT and I never learned to hate Ewoks. I totally understand all the complaints, but I still like them.

It is a meme, a centuries long meme, the Ganges is the dirtiest river in the world filled with untold mountains of shit and corpses. To be fair it's not really a problem unique to India, most of the undeveloped world in the eastern hemisphere still uses the left hand as toilet paper, it's just that India has the highest population density owing to its fertile landscape and long history of civilization, which results in third world problems exacerbated to unheard of degrees.

But who is this Skeet Pajeet?

she's /ourgirl/

>tfw listening to Inferno Squad
>tfw she is going to narrate at least one more Star Wars story
tbqh I wouldn't mind her showing up in Live-Action stuff. Give her a cameo in the Solo movie, or the 2020 movie, she's obviously going to have a huge following by the end of the year, outside of us nerds who read the books.

What's the issue here?

Its just an old meme where nobody believed an user about his theory that the shield gate was still in-tact by the end of Rogue One, it was only weakened enough for the transmission to go through.

Then it got confirmed he was right in a book.

Did she narrate Inferno Squad?

I already read, but I may need to download it and listen before BF2 comes out.

Rate me /swco/.

You guys following the rules in here?

She did, and she is apparently narrating at least one story from the upcoming 40th anniversary collection.

Unironically, she is one of the better audiobook narrators, I'd hope she continues doing them but I doubt they'll keep getting her unless its a special event or Iden-related, even though she clearly enjoys it all.

no bully pls

Very good taste mate. BB-8 is a bit of a normie choice, but everything else is solid as fuck.

Finally got to finishing this

Nobody will answer to worst clone

>no bully pls
Fuck you you ugly piece of shit and your stupid ass decisions you should never call yourself a Star wars fan because you taste is so shit I hope you die of loneliness because no woman wants to sleep with you because of your shit taste

you thought this was me saying i'm just kindding but I'm not your a faggot

faggot

>pepe

Fuck off nazi

I put the BX-series droid commandos there first but then changed it because BB-8 is just too damn adorable.

clever girl

>Maul
Get a better husbando.

>all these Maul fans
Guys, I'm super scared right now.

There is none better

GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEE

Is Obi-wan considered a top 10 husbando in Star wars?

Most definitely.

1) Han
2) Luke
3) Lando
4) Anakin
5) Lux
6) Krennic
7) Maul
8)Pre Viszla
9) Bail O.
10)Obi-Wan

> No Dooku

Pleb

nice cropping

>Han that high up
>Obi-wan that low down
>Lux, Pre Viszla, and Bail being in the top 10
>No Grievous
This is a pretty shitty top 10 list.

>lol aspect ratios

>about his theory

Not so much a theory. You see the shield is still up when the Tantive IV blasts into hyperspace at the end of the film. It was more like me just pointing out the obvious. But no one believedd me so I went out and found some facts to support my claim and then everyone pretended like hadn't been arguing with me about it for a week.

But Grievous is a waifu, not a husbando

So, who's been reading the new Thrawn novel?
I really like it, I think Zahn being the one who orgninally wrote the Thrawn trilogy knows how to properly handle his character. Anyone else like it?

>reading
I got the audio book, top notch voice acting, musical accompaniment, sound effects. Its like I'm listening to another Star Wars movie.
But seriously though its great, I just started it yesterday and I like that they are following the vague backstory Thrawn got in the old EU, a little familiarity helps, one issue with Nu Cannon is its totally new and foreign but some stuff I already know makes me like it.

lol Grievous. Han is easily the most handsome and charming dude so he deserves the 1 spot. I think people underestimate Bail O.

>his facial heat increases

This is Thraan. He is a cousin of Thrawn. He has many friends.

Zahn just continues to prove he will always be the GOAT Star Wars writer.

> No Jango/Boba/Clones

shit list

Oh yea, can't he just say he blushed, or is that too gay?

movieweb.com/jon-hamm-boba-fett-audio-clip-new-star-wars-story/

What do we think about Jon Hamm as Fett?

Thrawn's blue cock is much smaller than Chuchi's

They are ugly that's why

>no galen
what the fuck

Galen is without a doubt the hottest Star Wars boy
Anakin, Luke, and Kylo don't count because they are the hottest Star Wars girls

Excuse me? Jango is handsome as fuck

>Jango was a kid on a random buttfuck planet near the Mandalorian system when, after the Jedi failed negotiations with his planet, the Republic came in and cracked down on the planetary government
>Jango's family were all killed in this attack but before he was killed Death Watch came in and saved him
>Jango was then taken in by Death Watch and trained by them until he was an adult but when he attempted to be leader of the group Vizla kicked him out because he wasn't a true Mandalorian
>Jango then became a bounty hunter with Mandalorian armor
>Jango once was a Mandaboo but when he was rejected by Death Watch he turned to money as his drive in life and eventually revenge when he found out a way he could get back at the Jedi and Republic for destroying his planet
There you go. Now everyone is happy.

His nose is fucking huge

OY VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY DIS IS ANUDDA ALDERAAN

Rex is a sexy beast and no one can tell me otherwise

I want Rex to hold my hand

> Rex not Cody

I am ashamed of you Sup Forums

But Fives looks better. He has a goatee

I do think the Leviathan looks cool because it looks like a whale skull in a way.

That's why he attacked Sheev. He's EVIL!

>no dash

Do I get to live?

>Dr. Erso
>I'm First Order

the first husbando