What's your favorite meme from this election? Mine is "trumped up trickle down"

What's your favorite meme from this election? Mine is "trumped up trickle down".

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/10/21/17-intelligence-agencies-russia-behind-hacking/92514592/
youtube.com/watch?v=xYA1g4eitMI
youtube.com/watch?v=c4rZxI4e0xA
youtube.com/watch?v=wgSwZuTZSQk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mine is the Democrats blaming Putin for them being stupid enough to nominate the most corrupt presidential candidate in history.

Thanks idiot Democrats.

>"trumped up trickle down".
It was a great example of a forced meme and seeing Trump call out meme forcing live on TV was extremely satisfying.

I have never once witnessed an actual Democrat embracing "trumped up trickle down"; this is the first time I've heard the phrase since the debate.

I like how "The Russians did this" has become the liberal equivalent to "The Jews did this".

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/10/21/17-intelligence-agencies-russia-behind-hacking/92514592/

jeb(!) was my favorite meme

Everything Jeb! related

So? Stop attacking the source. If you are corrupt your only play is to attack where the info is coming from.

Thats the only way the Democrats have a single leg to stand on.

That's what somebody who's being supported by Putin would say.

JEB SURGE!

slow and steady

JEB HEADS GET IN HERE!

I love it

>Mexican Intellectuals

BIG.
FAT.
MESS.

>airhorns

BUHlieve me.

NASTY

GUY

no ur a puppet

Can anyone even name one billionare besides Trump that doesn't support Clinton?

I love this "le he only cares about le rich" maymay

Still not proof.

17 intelligence agencies say you're a faggot. Must be true.

#dumbliberals #wordsbyliterallywhoareproofnow

I like the normie awakening. People who used to skirt around illegals and immigrants are not confronting the issue.

any answer that isn't something JEB! related is wrong

Trump saying "wrong"

youtube.com/watch?v=xYA1g4eitMI

>I like how "The Russians did this" has become the liberal equivalent to "The Jews did this".
Every single time a leftist shill accuses the Russians of controlling the FBI or whatever, we should call them racist. If they ask for an explanation, refuse and just keep calling them racist.

Let them deal with this bullshit for a change.

Pokémon Go To The Polls!

youtube.com/watch?v=c4rZxI4e0xA

Trump saying China and the girls showing their bewbs.

Cruzposting

Call them Russian genocide deniers

"It's like medieval times" is my favorite.

"the late great abraham lincoln"

Anthony "my dick literally ruined the Clintons" Weiner

Thats not even a meme. DraftOurDaughters

Pepe was my favorite meme

>(she didnt)

This right here has got to be the funniest shit i ever saw. In their own news they put that as the title after trump said something. Fucking hilarious

Bigly/Big league, sad, wrong and Chyna

#CRUZMISSILE HAS BEEN REDEEMED

>Trump call out meme forcing

did he call it out???

It does seem like the kind of rehearsed line they probably had an intern cook up weeks in advance when they had the debate questions

youtube.com/watch?v=wgSwZuTZSQk

The modern Presidential debate is basically polite freestyling and Trump went HAM here

He didn't. He just embraced it and said "Yea it's the biggest tax cuts since Reagan".