Large gangs of migrants armed with makeshift clubs fight each other on the streets of Paris

>This is the moment a mass brawl broke out as migrants in Paris attacked each other with sticks - hours after authorities moved in to smash up an illegal city centre camp.

>Pictures show men lunging at each other with makeshift clubs last night next to a row of tents in the Stalingrad district of the French capital.

>Amid chaotic scenes, gangs of men were seen brandishing pieces of wood and squaring up for a street battle.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3896774/Migrant-battle-streets-Paris-Large-gangs-men-armed-makeshift-clubs-fight-Calais-Jungle-camp-destroyed.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KUEs0Mzaa6E
youtube.com/watch?v=Ek1ENuEyWHE
express.co.uk/news/world/688821/Patrick-Calvar-intelligence-chief-warns-France-on-brink-of-civil-war-migrant-sex-attacks
youtube.com/watch?v=ySwEktYEIs0
youtube.com/watch?v=GixDXD44_yA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Will the French stop surrendering soon? This is ripe for another revolution.

I was there a few weeks ago. Shame to see what's happened to the place. Tents fucking everywhere.

Colonials should have never left Africa. Imagine having all those resources and slaves for free. Could've moved all manufacturing to Africa instead of China

There are nig nog camps in the city centre?

Jesus France sort it out.

youtube.com/watch?v=KUEs0Mzaa6E

Colonials would've stayed in India too if you didn't poop on the streets. You'd be a superpower by now and not delayed to 2050 due to excess shit.

France will never recover from this. Has anybody ever been to Paris lately? This is literally just another Tuesday evening

>vietnam
You are an irrelevant country

But which one of us has the dubs?

VIET-DAMNN

there is always battle in stalingrad

Bam!

You're right chink bro

kek has blessed you this hour

>DIVERSITY
&
C
U
L
T
U
R
E

jelly af.

Slavery if fucking retarded in modern era since it hinders technological progress and you are always at risk of slaves breaking free.

Just fucking shoot all of these subhuman savages already.

>dat fucking sword style for the guy in brown.

You have a point there. Oh well opportunity lost

Can't wait for the day the white man snaps

What happened to you France? I thought the surrender meme only applied to war. But you have literally surrendered your entire culture.

I can see the right wing becoming strong in france when the next election rolls around.

Vietnamese aren't chinks you fat bastard. They might be gooks, are definitely slants and might also be slopes. My dad calls them zipper heads but I don't know why.

which brown, everybody brown

To be honest compared to the usual crowd in Paris these immigrant blend in perfectly

How are policeman supposed to differantiate migrant from official french

Holy shit this guy.

He's right tho, I'm a chink working in gookland.

Also, checked.

haha, thinking blacks are effective workers.
Moving manufacturing to Africa would be disastrous, have you ever seen a black man make anything?? serious though answer that question.

how the fuck did they get nikes those things are expensive

Limit the amount of property damage they can do and otherwise let them have their brawl.
Sentence and deport those who are left over for murder.

>>Amid chaotic scenes, gangs of men were seen brandishing pieces of wood and squaring up for a street battle.

Shit skins are fighting over who gets the white women.

Why is there a district in Paris called 'Stalingrad'?

>import primitive cultures

>import primitive bullshit

Just have the fucking coups already Europe, Jesus.

Nice quads yo

lol #rekt

Why you come to our land ?

kek

>On your left you will see a selection of fine Renoir and Delacroix paintings

>On your right you will discover some exquisite Monet and Gericault works housed in magnificently sculpted architecture

>Now lock all doors and windows as we traverse through the Jungle 2.0 suburban edition™ where we encounter our recently arrived, highly intellectual engineers, mathematicians and brain surgeons debating social theory and their newfound Parisian cultural projects.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ek1ENuEyWHE

>Invaders fighting each other instead of the locals

You had one job to do Illiterate Low I.Q. Africans.

I was there 14 years ago and it was an absolutely rancid, putrid shithole then.

Glad to see nothing has changed.

Do ya feel the enrichment yet?

It's easier to score Vietnamese wimminz and jobs.

"Those are actually engineers and doctors. They also have an avid interest in history.

Here, they're just re-enacting the famous Battle of Nieuwpoort."

Said it above - Went there in '02. It was a fucking filthy pigsty then, completely full of random Africans, Arabs and "gypsies" (they're a real thing) just constantly slobbering at you for cash or trying to grope women.

Amelie was certainly deceiving.

>My dad calls them zipper heads but I don't know why.
It's because in Vietnam they'd run them over in tanks and it would make their heads look like they'd been opened with a zipper.

What the fuck are we doing to our countries. These people are fucking animals.

A dog is better behaved. Hell moving a colony of great apes into the middle of our inner cities, would be less damaging.

A dog bites you, gets put down. A migrant, rapes, assaults, pillages, OH HE A GUD BOI.

>>Invaders fighting each other instead of the locals
>You had one job to do Illiterate Low I.Q. Africans.

It's why the only way for them to ever win this one is the continued refusal of the Western countries to defend themselves.
Once they snap this will be over in a couple of months.

Let it come down

Isn't this the new norm for France anyways?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I love this so much.

Actually most Vietnamese are Chinks.

Drop some mandarin or cantonese around them and see if they react. That way you know who you're dealing with.

Shut up cuck go suck off a Paki.

You are fine if you are Cantonese, they are Chinkized Vietnamese.
If you Han, you should keep saying that you are Cantonese otherwise.
We have less chink than you, Australia.

>migrants are adopting Irish traditions

Oh shit, integration is working

Did we airdrop the sticks? Who gave them sticks? We already know who will print them up some nice black flags with white writing...

Checked twice for charlie

poojeet rekt

>Be in Montmartre

>New Frenchmen Straight Outta Tha Congo is accosting me for money by trying to affix a string to my wrist

>"ey, where you from man"

>Sydney. I'm not paying for this

>"yeah yeah, I hate france, I want to go to melbourne. melbourne is the best"

>It sucks. I'm not paying for this

>"yeah, soon, melbourne, everyone knows it's the best"

Not surprised at all

blacks can't invent but they can certainly obey and follow a set of instructions. Blacks can be easily used to mass produce electronics, food and furniture

>boobs get

But I just REALLY do not care, just.. Not at all.

Just.

Negroids do not possess sufficient IQ to manufacture anything.

THIS MONDAY NIGHT GET YOUR TICKETS FOR A ONCE IN A LIFETIME PAYPERVIEW EVENT

>MIGRANT MAYHEM

WATCH JALIL "THE ISLAMIC DRILL" ABDULLACHMED TAKE ON ABU AKBAR "THE BAGHDADDY" IN A NO HOLDS BARRED DAMASCUS STEEL CAGE MATCH. YOU DON'T WANNA MISS THIS FATAL FOUR WAY IN CALAIS

MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY

The Free Market has fixed it! Told you guys to have faith! *Gets beheaded*

That sure is rich coming from you mate.

Good thing I understand the utilization of subversive and divisive tactics.

You are no better than the apes in the OP. In fact, you are worse.

>those bants
>those dubs
NOICE.

>>New Frenchmen Straight Outta Tha Congo is accosting me for money by trying to affix a string to my wrist

Shit son I'm sure I bought weed of this guy on holiday recently.

There was a fantastic mindbending piece on news.com.au about our new law banning illegal boat migrants from ever getting citizenship in Australia.

The writer, a Muslim, asked if the average man down the pub would REALLY support this law, and posed some Really Made You Think (and highly likely) scenarios such as;

>Young woman, fleeing the Taliban, unable to stay in refugee camps and await processing because "'"""""""reasons"""""" comes to Australia illegally

>She is deported and banned for life

>She resettles in Canada, where she invents a life saving medical process that can cure cancer

>Suddenly, you find out your child has cancer

>This brilliant Muslim medical student with the knowledge to save your child is not allowed back into the country to perform the charitable life saving operation, and she cannot teach other doctors to do it because she is a rare genius that in unmatched in the world AND you can't fly to Canada to have the operation because planes and boats no longer exist

>WHAT DO YOU SAY NOW, RACISTS?

Of course, accompanied by pictures of crying children in middle eastern camps

I say let them kill each other and reward the bull left standing.

What I find concerning is the lack of any French posters in this thread. Not even THEY care.

Yeah, and 50% of our chinks come via Vietnam.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK.

(but leave your women - god they're good)

I have to go next year for a Weekend Holiday. Im not looking Forward to it.

the French Army and/or police should mow all those muslims & niggers down with machine guns, they are destroying europe,

Thanks for the tips! Sadly, I'm a banana. I can't speak chink for shit.

They do care but they are afraid, you should know that feeling, did you bin that knife today?

Niggers have invaded paris Till 2010 now every white just works at paris and live in the outter cities where there no niggers Paris is abandoned we surrendered paris to the sandniggers and the niggers

Kek confirms

>tfw you firmly believe in the "being sent to re-education camps" conspiracy

This is going be cognitively difficult for me to process.

I promise you they can not. You obviously have not had proper interaction with them. You do not understand how incompetent and stupid they are. Think of your poorest, dumbest Indians. Now the average black has a lower IQ than that.

Though that you chink come from "economic immigration" that not even need refugees?

what would be the point? no matter what they are trying to say, they'd get shitposted into the ground immediately

Statistically speaking these groups are far less likely to invent anything.

So I'll take preserving our own demographics, then from there the increased statistics of THEM inventing things. Plus the boat load of jews if it happens again.

>This brilliant Muslim medical student with the knowledge to save your child is not allowed back into the country to perform the charitable life saving operation

That's not even how this stuff works, the technique is taught to others and they do it too. The guys that pioneered knee reconstructions don't go around doing them all the time, they showed others who showed others again.

Why not just go to the current Islamic communities that have been imported and use them as a basis to see what could be in the future? Then compare them to all the other communities and see how they stack up?

I'm sorry but you can't call people racist for this, if you bring out the racial/ethnic/religious dick measuring then others will bring their cocks out too.

Solid

I'd watch it.

I ask again, the question that comes into my mind whenever I see posts like this.

"If you are so superior, then why are you losing?"

Same as America.

Our entire economy is built around white flight cycles. Whites move to suburbs, shit is nice, niggers filter out, whites move further out and developers are ahead of the trend with brand new McMansion developments for them to move into.

It's completely common for Americans to commute over an hour each way to work to avoid the niggers in Washington D.C. Businesses have already been migrated out an hour from the city and whites are commuting in from West Virginia daily.

Niggers ruin civilization, they are like a force of nature that can only be managed, never tamed or overcome as long as women are allowed to vote.

FRANCE is on the verge of civil war that could be sparked by the mass sexual assault of women by migrants, according to the country's head of intelligence.

express.co.uk/news/world/688821/Patrick-Calvar-intelligence-chief-warns-France-on-brink-of-civil-war-migrant-sex-attacks

>Our patience has it's limits.

Streets of Rage IV, Paris by night edition.

youtube.com/watch?v=ySwEktYEIs0

youtube.com/watch?v=GixDXD44_yA

Already kind of exists.

It's a métro station.
There is one called "maison blanche" (white house) one called Franklin D Roosevelt too.
Don't know how they choose to name the station.

happens every fucking time you argue with a lefty

you propose some reasonable change to the law and because they cannot reject it with logic (because it was actually reasonable) they try to come up with some insanely specific case where that law would backfire

I'm not sure if they do it because they actually believe it or because they don't want to admit that they were wrong.
In the first case they absolutely do not understand how you run a group exceeding the size of 5 people

Actually a huge chunk of our Vietnamese are refugees or children of refugees from the 70's - 80's.

Same with Lebanese.

Our Han Chinks are all legal regular migrants here to spend daddies money.

As a result the Vietnamese are more "Australian" than the Chinese.

not a single woman in sight, where are the mothers to take care of these children?

I don't get why everyone gives Sweden such a hard time when France is clearly worse.

Are there any actual whites left in France? Everyone is an african nigger there lol.

Fuck man every time news like that comes out you have groups of germans running around here and beat up immigrants

Its like a stupid cycle

Immigrants beat up the French
Germans get angrier and beat up immigrants here
Immigrants in France get angrier.

Charliedubs bringing that heat

Don't forget that the blacks drive down the inner city property prices until they are worthless, then developers buy it all up, rebuild it into a nice, hip area, and the suburban whites send their kids to live there and "gentrify" it, starting the cycle again.

>nigger from Sweden
>my name is Weissman

really makes you think

Ahahahahaha, that has made my day. I fucking hated living in Paris, especially teaching in the suburbs. I'm just surprised it didn't happen sooner to be quite honest