Dark Nights: Metal is a serious event meant to be taken seriously without any sense of irony whatsoever

>Dark Nights: Metal is a serious event meant to be taken seriously without any sense of irony whatsoever

>but a dark tone OBBBVVIOOOOUSLY means It's serious
I think Sup Forums's confusion is that most user's are young af and don't know what "METAL" implies

>>Dark Nights: Metal is a serious event meant to be taken seriously without any sense of irony whatsoever

Says who? You? Seriously what is your point? Are you trying to discuss something or are you just plain retarded? Man, what is up with all of these bait posts lately?

>Said no one ever with a indisputable source or proof

It's silver age fun with dark coating.

> women are dumb lol.

Dude, Sup Forums has plenty of posters who are outraged at an event that is clearly meant to be taken tongue in cheek. Have you seen any of the threads about Metal? Plenty of people are taking it seriously and completely missing the point.

I'm not saying people aren't retarded. I was in the threads about Batmanium being "THE LAST STRAW FUCK YOU DC" thread when Metal #2 came out.
In fact, I think it's more fun with threads like OP comes out because it's hilarious seeing people getting assblasted by dumb but harmless stories.
I'm saying no one at DC ever went on record and said METAL is TOTALLY SERIOUS BEES KNEES GUIS, especially when pic related exists

>especially when pic related exists

Let us not forget pic related

That’s the other thing that makes me laugh about the butthurt Sup Forumsmrades. I’ve been reading the event and getting all the over the top greatness of it and these guys are grinding their teeth when there’s absolutely no messaging to suggest that this is a Very Important Event.

I mean, I get what you are saying, but "Secret Empire" was supposed to be taken seriously and had a scene way sillier than those two.

That's pretty brutal.

Please do not compare Secret Empire to Metal to argument tone or whether a story should be taken seriously or not. There really is no comparison to be made there.

Just read the comics and have some basic level comprehension, please.

That's the reverse case, a event that everyone at Marvel said TOTALLY IMPORTANT and NOTHING WILL BE THE SAME EVER AGAIN ended up being irrelevant, so this stuff if not silly but stupid, if insulting to intelligence

>mystique just popping into another universe to twerk for the bargod
I love it!

It's not ironic, it's just cool for the sake of cool and going as weird as possible.

It does stuff that's fucking dumb and crazy but it doesn't go "dude isn't this shit stupid, lol just turn off your brain bro".

It's not for everybody, which is why it's good it's not leaking into every other comic and you have the option to just ignore it.

Litterally nobody has said this is a serious book, dark maybe, but serious? Absolutely not

Test.

Yes, Test the wrestler is still dead

>Meanwhile as DC's main office

The lesson here is if you get called out as a shitty writer, just pander hard and obnoxiously and the company war idiots will love you forever.

Plenty of Sup Forumsmrades take it seriously.

there's a spotify playlist for Metal, isn't there?

who said that?

FPBP

>if this where a Marvel event literally no one would be defending it

I just don't think the actual writing lives up to the concepts

yes, and?

marvel events are usually shiy

If this were a Marvel event the would be sued out the ass and hit with many copyright infringements from using Batman and all the other DC characters.

babyseid is awesome

The artists at DC right now are probably having a blast with this event.