They fight until their opponent is either dead or incapacitated, who wins?

They fight until their opponent is either dead or incapacitated, who wins?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uoj7yp8gxUc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Spidey.

Already happened.

I'm pretty sure logan will be fine in about an hour in that pic.

Or he could just cut himself out.

>cut himself out

Dumbass.

How the fuck is he going to cut himself out without turning his brain into shiskabob.

Parker, every time.

Spidey floored the entire X-Men during the original Secret Wars, one angry Canadian ain't much effort. I think Wolverine himself has stated this, too.

>super agile dude vs angry midget

Wouldnt land a single hit.

Peter. He probably couldn't kill Logan easily, but, Peter is way stronger, he's faster, he has Spider-Sense. Logan has the better combat expertise by far, so he's not going to make it easy on Spidey, and he's probably going to put one helluva hurting on him, but Peter comes out on top.

Is this a fucking joke? Parker wins, hand down.

Spider-Man can shotput minivans and deadlift freight-trains, dodge bullets, and punch through concrete.

Wolverine is a pointy manlet Leaf who jobs to other pointy people, other markets, and other Leafs.

>Incapacitated
Spidey wins easily
>Dead
Wolverine wins because of his healing factor

tough to say. pete's way stronger, but logan's sort of impossible do damage at pete's strength level. logan on the other hand can hurt pete, but he'd never catch him in a million years being a slow, heavy guy with no reach
sounds like a standstill

sort of like a human trying to fight a knife. like, you can't hurt the knife. not really. even if you could dent it, it's still a knife. the knife can hurt you, but it's not going to unless it has someone to wield it.

captain american can hit peter, I think logan eventually would

peter's webbing is limited, wolverine healing factor can take a cage fight for weeks

It's the same deal as putting Wolverine up against the Hulk, but for different reasons: neither can beat the other, but it's a hell of a lot worse of a deal for Logan.

Hulk can rip Wolverine to shreds but never kill him; Wolverine rips Hulk to shreds, but never kills him. They just wail on each other for a few days until they get sick of it and go get a drink.

But Spidey is so much more agile than Wolverine that it's the same deal, except Logan never lands a single blow. If he COULD hit Peter, he could definitely kill him, but he won't and never will. Plus Peter pisses Logan off like not even Cyclops can, so the whole situation would be a whole lot more stressful than just swinging at Banner for a weekend.

I think that a eternal fight could end up with the Hulk winning. Let's say that the fight take long enough for the Hulk to be so pissed to the point of reaching WWH level. WWH can pulverize Logan's skeleton to dust by punching him into the ground till the reach Earth's core

I want to be mad at you people for constantly underestimating Spider-Man by throwing him against people way below his weight class...But the writers have been doing it for about ten years now, so I can't really blame you.

Or Hulk could just inadvertently toss Wolverine into a large body of water while his brain is still trying to stitch itself back together, he'd be in a constant state of death/undeath as the body keeps trying to revitalize the dying cells caused by the lack of oxygen.

Either way, the short and long term fights always favor Hulk even if Wolverine gets some hits in.

I think Logan can probably last longer, if he can tank Peter's hits long enough to wear him down then Spidey's done. Not to mention since he's going for a KO, he'd have to get in close, meaning he risks a set of adamantium claws to the ribcage if he fucks up.

Although if Spider-Man did one of those web-throw things and tossed him off a fucking building that would be a game ender. I'm not sure if he could do it though since his webs may not be able to handle Wolverine's weight.

How does he fare against either of them?

>Either way, the short and long term fights always favor Hulk
This is true of almost every matchup involving Banner

>Plus Peter pisses Logan off like not even Cyclops can

Peter doesn't piss Logan off. He just annoys him.
Fact is, Peter is one of Logan's closest friends, and on some small level he actually likes Peter's retarded banter, and is usually one of the first people (Along with Daredevil, May, MJ, and the FF) to notice when he's acting out of character.

>WWH level
If Grey Hulk can trash Logan on a bad day he doesn't need to go overkill.

I'd give it 9 out of 10 times Peter SHOULD win, cuz there is the chance that he gets a little too cocky right when Logan goes into full berzerker asspull mode he can nail a lucky shot.

What comic is this from?

Also Romita Jr. suggestions

"LOGAN HAS GONE FERAL"

always get my sides. how faster feral wolverine can be?

I know Logan cares about Peter a lot, but it doesn't change that in an actual fight Peter's gonna piss him off like nobody's business.

>incapacitated
Spidey.

While you're right, their song and dance has been done so many times I highly doubt either of them would take it that far anymore; it's just a matter of beating each other snotless until one of them gets bored first.

It would honestly come down to Spidey being so bored he would be devising Rube Goldberg machines of webbing and random debris to see how far he can launch Logan without just swinging him around.

First of all you're tremendously underestimating Spider-Man's endurance, second I'm not sure you've ever seen Spider-Man use his webs once in your entire lifetime, if you're concerned about their ability to hold up fucking Wolverine.

>lot more stressful than just swinging at Banner for a weekend.
Fighting the Hulk is probably vacation for Logan at this point. I bet he finds one of Banners chill cabins on a weekend when Banner needs a Hulk-free environment and takes the biggest, smelliest, Canadian shit in his toilet, let's it get real ripe and waits till Banner finds it. Better training than listening to Slim talk about "tactical thinking" and "combat readiness"

I love you

>Peter is one of Logan's closest friends

End this meme. How are they close friends other than being forced by the editors into their own version of the Trinity i.e. most popular/iconic characters = share deep bond. Wolverine's small close circle is strictly limited to a few of the X-Men and that's about it.

>Peter's a huge dick but also has a heart of gold
>Logan's a huge dick with a heart of gold as well, and has a soft spot for kids with their heart in the right place.
>That one comic that pointed out the other mutants know exactly what kind of cunt Wolverine is, but Peter still has faith he can be better.
They have a good dynamic, natural banter and it makes sense they'd like each other even if they don't interact much. Spidey makes a lot of sense for when you need to give Logan a friend that isn't an X-Man.

Spidey can knock him out, but it will take some real caution. Logan just needs one good clean shot.

This, plus Peter is very similar to Kitty, whom Logan is arguably the closest with among the X-men. I don't see how Spidey and Wolverine being friends is that big of a leap.

They both have/had the rogue element to them for years.

It was a common ground before Wolverine was on every x-men team and the every avengers team.

>How the fuck is he going to cut himself out without turning his brain into shiskabob.

adamantium skull protects his brain.

The only question is whether his snikt muscles strong enough to tear through the webbing. If they are, he can just pop claws and it will rip off the webbing. If not, he can either not move, or has to wiggle the claws until they reach the web, while they are impaled in his skull.

Thread over.

>adamantium skull protects his brain.
Not from adamantium blades

I wouldn't say i'm underestimating it, since he is competing against fucking wolverine, the guy who can tank hits from the hulk or juggernaut and live.

Also i think his webs probably could do it, but metal skeleton.

You're thinking of vibranium, except sometimes

All he has to do is take a page from WWH and slap his head hard enough to scramble his brains. He doesn't even have to punch him, he can just bongo-beat on him.

Healing factor aside, Wolverine is honetly pretty low level in terms of power. He's just a strong, relatively agile guy with claws on his hands who can't die. Spidey is supernaturally strong and fast, capable of spinning webs which can easily be used to restrain Wolvie and literally has a sixth sense which allows him to effortlessly evade danger.

Wolverine is completely out of his league here.

WWH is magnitudes above Spidey in terms of strength.

Remember that time where Logan entrusted Peter with a top secret mission so top secret that he couldn't tell Storm about it? and it involved teaching mutants? and hunting a spy?

Cause apparently doesn't.

Wolverine doesn't have a heart of gold. He's a fucking murderer.

You can kill and still have a heart of gold.

There was a short story in which Wolverine and Spidey went drinking at a bar which showed it best, I think.

Spidey is the only one genuinely nice enough to look at Wolverine and still see some chance at redemption in there and Wolverine is the only one world weary enough to understand that there's more to Spidey than the obnoxious wisecracking know-it-all he wants you to think he is.

During WWH didn't he punch wolverine in the head until he got brain damaged and couldn't fight anymore

He murders scum bags. He doesn't lurk in dark alleys and kill random pedestrians.

Wouldn't matter. Wolvie doesn't have reenforced nerves beyond the metal bones. It'd just be a matter of Peter being that savage enough to beat on his head in that manner.

Fight most likely ends with wolvie webbed to something while Pete figures out what is the real big bad. Extra creative points used if wolvie starts out in berserk mode.

I can't remember did Wolverine die before or after Superior happened

He murders innocent people and kids too if he deems them to be too dangerous.

I think it was sometime near the end, but still during Superior time. I know he met Otto who smacked him around a bit.

t.Frank Castle

Even Logan knows Peter can whoop his ass

Examples? And, yes, Wolverine is a pragmatist with regards to how he interacts with the world. Viewed through the lens of the superhero genre, you can take issue with utilitarianism being workable but the reason why a character such as him resonates is because the real world does not reward ideological adherence.

Except in their first encounter Pete legit thought Logan was faster than him, they're neck and neck in speed and reflexes.

And Logan has about an extra 12" of reach thanks to the claws, depending on who's drawing them. All it takes it one slip up from Pete and he's out of the game for good, while Logan can pretty much keep coming back from anything Spiderman can hit him with

my only suggestion of Romita Jr is to cut his fucking hands off do that he finally stops getting work.
Fucking Liefeld is a better artist; I said it and i meant it.

>Liefeld better than JRJR

Look, there are legitimate criticisms to JRJR's work but you're getting carried away with the rhetoric here. As a draftsman and storyteller, you cannot tell me Liefeld has anything on JRJR. Liefeld is about a deficient artist as we've seen relative to their popularity, at least JRJR has strong fundamentals in the medium.

>draftsman.
yeah, true. that also explains why his people always look like they're made of cinder blocks.

>They fight until their opponent is either dead or incapacitated, who wins?
>Incapacitated
That's Spidey's go-to. He doesn't off criminals, he incapacitates them, usually via webbing. He has it in the bag barring one of those times when normal humans can just bust out of his webbing because he's using the really weak formula for story-reasons
>Dead
Wolverine has a big advantage as Peter isn't much for killing. Still, presuming he crosses that moral boundary (which is a slippery slope for him), I'd give it to Pete via webbing asphyxiation

>dead or incapacitated
Dude's stuck for an hour. That's pretty incapacitated.

Yeah, in their first. There's been some changes since then.

>while Logan can pretty much keep coming back from anything Spiderman can hit him with
He ain't getting out of webs any time soon, and OP specified incapacitated as a win condition.
Fuck, Spidey doesn't even need to get close to make that happen

Wolverine because Peter is a pussy

>b-b-but muh scary when angry petey

Pussy

>Spidey floored the entire X-Men during the original Secret Wars
To be fair, the X-Men spent 90% of Secret Wars jobbing.
They lost to the fucking Wasp, for god's sake. Them and Magneto, working together.

Depends on what we mean by dead. Permanently dead will never happen for either, at best a sort of time-out for both of them. And in that case, Peter could just drop Logan in the ocean, or cement like he did with Juggernaut.

And as per usual there's always one Spidey hating fag in one of these threads.

Peter wanders away and give Laura the Spider-D.

And there's 20 spiderwankers. Spider-Man is lucky he doesn't get the hate that Batman does for being allowed to win fights he has no chance in.

Batwank is infinitely worse than Spiderwank, don't be so disingenuous

Spider-Man beat the Phoenix force with MUH JOKES

>Spider-Man is lucky he doesn't get the hate that Batman does for being allowed to win fights he has no chance in.

Look, If Pete faces the Silver Surfer, Pete's toast
But Wolverine is below Pete's power-set
Hell, most of Pete's rogues would fuck Wolverine 3-ways from sunday

Didn't that work on the Hulk too?
Instead of punching, he went with a knock-knock joke which de-raged him

Yeah, the jokes is hidden spider-wank. "Oh look, he made fun of me, I guess i should lose focus on killing him".

>And there's 20 spiderwankers
Oh please, you faggots are always crying wank when characters you don't like are portrayed as stronger than characters you do.

Frankly, I think a fight between them is a toss-up heavily dependent on external factors. And one factor is that they really don't want to fight each other.

>snikt muscles strong enough to tear through the webbing

Except the claws cut through anything by themselves with zero effort from Wolverine.

If killing is on the table, Wolverine can win it quite realistically. It's always bothered me the times these two have scuffled, Wolverine is made to brandish the claws as though we are to believe he is going for a mortal blow against people he has fought alongside in the past. Like, wtf.

Guts is definitely faster than Wolverine and as strong, and in Berserk armour mode, I think we can assume his sword (correct me if I'm wrong) is as strong as adamantium, so I think he'd win. Even if it wasn't, Guts is smart enough to fool Wolverine, who usually falls for enemies' simplest tricks.

Against Spiderman, I think he'd be even more incapacitated than Logan, as he relies on his sword so much.

The sword has taken on a supernatural quality as a result of bathing in so much demon blood, but at the end of the day it was forged by a simple blacksmith. However skilled Godo was, I don't think he could make something as durable as explicitly unbreakable as adamantium.

Beserker Wolverine > Any of Spidey's lame rogue

Ace, The Foriegner and Shocker could easily beat him. And that's before even getting to B list.

fucking normies

>Spidey doesn't use his webs because contrived plot bullshit

youtube.com/watch?v=Uoj7yp8gxUc

The Spider.

Spider-Man will always win, unless he is holding himself or a really shit writer is taking care.

Spidey. He'd just lock Logans joints by being 100x stronger than him, push his head under concrete and wait for him to suffocate.

Wolverine has NEVER been a match for Spidey.

Wolverine itself confess that spider is superior, just don't have the guts to kill. Also, Spider says that let wolverine get closer enought, to try a killing, but stop in the last moment.

Logan is under 500 pounds. Pete can casually toss around city buses.

OP here, by incapacitated I meant "knocked out and won't get back up". Webbing him up doesn't count, Peter has to put Logan on his ass.

Someone like Spiderman is Guts's worst nightmare, super agile, can limit his movements, Spidy is stronger then him too even in Berserk mode, and hes got precognition to top it all off. Granted if Guts could land an actual hit it would probably cripple Spiderman, but I dont see how he could even land a single swing.

Wolverine would be a lot more even but ultimately Id give it to Guts, though Guts would be in bad shape afterwards. Wolverine might heal but that wont matter if he cant break ever bone in Guts's body and spill every last drop of his blood. Ultimately Guts would just beat on Wolverines skull until his brain came out his metal ears

I first knew Marvel was going to shit when they canceled Marvel Adventures.

Can adamantium pierce adamantium? If not, he can't skewer his own brain. He has no choice but to wait for the web to desintegrate.