Dear young, smart, successful costal America

Dear young, smart, successful costal America,

You are about to be totally and royally fucked by a bunch of grey haired racist middle American rednecks who think immigrants are "takin der herbs".

But we know how it feels.

Yours faithfully,

A London based Brit forceably removed from a union he didn't want to leave by a bunch of grey haired racists.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw
youtube.com/watch?v=htOj50B7dNk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

neck yourself, paki

Move to Canada faggot.

>everything I don't like is racist

FUCK OFF SCOTLAND

KILL YOURSELF YOU LEFTIST CUNT

No.

Fuck off.

>mfw Russia is responsible

RUSSIA STOP LIE

if you're so willing I don't mind you giving our blacks and fugee's :^)

weak b8

really got my neurons firing, thanks Rupert

I love how "the russians did this" is the left wing equivalent of "the jews did this"

>A London based Brit

OUT, PAKI.

Fuck off fagot liberalism is dread now get on your electric scooter with pokemon decals and be on your way

Glad you atleast admit a Trump victory is innevitable, QQ more

>Dear young, smart, successful costal America,
>le dumb flyover maymay
ebic

November 8th will be the second time I've voted for Trump.

t. young, smart, successful costal American

>London
>Literaly 1 in 3 chance you're a paki

scum

What a glorious day ole chap it'll be when you and your scum city turn into radioactive ash.

GET FUCKED ACHMED!!

BREXIT BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!
EU IS GONNA FUCKING DIE!!!
FUCK YESS, FIXIT SOON!!!

Would you prefer getting royally fucked by a bunch of spetznatz in eastern europe instead?

>LANDAN
Mcgokillyourself shitskin

fpbp tbqh

>all this salt

Democracy. It just works. Deal with it motherfucker.

>takin der herbs
Why would immigrants take anyone's herbs?
Don't they have basil in Mexico?

I'm not grey haired or racist

fuck off you utter embarrassment. Even if you are trolling you make me sick.

>But we know how it feels
>We

Can't use that word when it's just you you're referring to, mate.

>1 post by this ID

hes probably talking about weed, the liberal fag

>A London based Brit forceably removed from a union he didn't want to leave by a bunch of grey haired racists.
Muhammad pls
>Grey haired middle American rednecks
>Mfw 29 year old college educated Maryland revident voting for Trump

Or sexist.

suck sadiq's brown cock m8

pretty sure he meant jerbs, which is a joke word for jobs.

go weep in a corner, fag. you don't represent the voting majority of this nation.

26 year old uni educated London Brexit voter reporting

Fuck off CTR I hope you get sacrificed in a globalist ritual.

You're the designated cuck fetishist's safe space now. It's just the way it is Leaf.

>The russians hacked my homework

Even the millennials know how terrible Hillary is.

I'm a young, smart, successful coastal American and I am voting Trump. You're just mad that not everyone voted the way you did, suck it up buttercup.

MAGA

Enjoy the country lurching even further to the right now that labour has imploded lad. Topkek.

>I'm not racist, I'm a cultural conservative

D E M O C R A C Y

B I T C H

>mfw the left will collectively become a minority when they get BTFO in the election

except the russians are hacking dnc

If he's not a paki he's a paki enabler. I don't know what's worse to be honest.

maybe British faggots shouldn't talk about American politics?

maybe you should tend to your own politics and sort that whole EU divorce out?

Hail Trump!

Tim Kaine can fix that shit nigger.

> people using Russian programs.
Literally anyone on the globe could be doing it.

reminder republicans are high earning high educated people and liberals should be gassed

Yeah, and the Jews really do control the media. They overwhelmingly contribute to Clinton and try to stump trump.

uh, I think the main issue is not electing someone who is under criminal investigation. Saw through your flesh and so forth

Sure

Nice proofs

Meanwhile it doesnt matter who is doing is because the Democrats have to attack the source because they have no other play.

>describing yourself as based
Kill yourself, faggot.

If you want to destroy the EU then buy british m8. The Euros starting to feel effect of brexit and it would be very convenient for us brits if deutsche bank collapsed before we trigger article 50.

do me a favor and kill yourself cunt.

That would make me very happy.

People used to respect the wisdom of their elders, the older you get the less likely you are to fall for bullshit.

>London based Brit
Nice one, Ahmed.

Except it was proven that "russian" endpoints were NSA staging servers.

So basically a post from a self confessed wanker.

No worries m8, I am firmly addicted to the plastic jew.

kys britbong

Dear Britain,

Get fucked. Enjoy that NWO tea.

t. America

>tfw living in SF and voting for Trump.

Nice try, bongistan. You should move to Sweden and get culturally enriched then.

It's a shame you let your women get fucked by African niggers and Muslims while you sit and watch faping off.

Globalist V Oligarchs

choice is yours

So go and seek refuge in Calais you fucking yurpoor wannabe, nobody's stopping you. This is not your country anymore.

>an idiot who barely has a grasp of what he's getting into. Probably will make mistake after mistake until he's impeached and based Pence take charge
>a cut-throat evil cunt who will do little to nothing to improve the life of murrikans. Not that she even cares. Most of the "improvement" will come because she will be forced to do shit eventually
Trump is actually the best option now that I see things in perspective. As long as he gets impeached as soon as possible so he can't damage the nation that much, so Pence can actually do a good job.

Educated, 29 year old Oregonian here. Voting for Trump. Consider yourself lucky, Moohammed.

Kill yourself low energy motherfucker.

Pence is a neocon ziocuck. We might as well elect $Hillary and have less of the christcuckery.

all I heard was a bunch of thugs made me leave another group of thugs waaahhhh! Jesus you sad little fuck.

i can't wait for a quake to send the west coast into the pacific.

>A London based Brit forceably removed from a union he didn't want to leave by a bunch of grey haired racists.
Inner city cuck you mean.

OUT, GET OUT.

MA ftw

Based Honorary Aryan desu.

>A London based Brit

lel sure thing Pajeet

>tfw I only bet £80 on Trump

This election is very simple really. GOOD vs. EVIL

youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw

vs.

youtube.com/watch?v=htOj50B7dNk

SPREAD SPREAD SPREAD SPREAD #MAGA

ITT a bunch of grey haired racist middle American rednecks and ukip brexit voters.

Silly me really, I shouldn't have made this thread during working hours, all the people that would support me are too busy at work.

Fyi if your job is being taken by a 3rd world uneducated immigrant who can barely string a coherent sentence together, you're probably fucking shit at your job.

That's not a bad troll OP, have to give 6/10

KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS

Get the fuck out of my Country

Yours Faithfully,

An actual Brit, whom lives up North, where the influence from your scummy City is tearing down our town.

You sound like the kind of retard you chants USA USA USA USA everytime you successfully grill a cheese steak you fat cunt.

Go Home cuck

Trump will win
Abe will become bestfriend with Trump and Putin
Japan is going to be great again too

Dinosaurs go extinct faggot, we dont need miners anymore, go back to school, learn to code and move into 2016.

Go set off a bomb somewhere, paki cunt.

You are so right Britbong.

But don't give up, we should just keep telling people to vote for Hillary, don't let the racists get you down.

We should use the power of social media just as the alt right does and spread our memes.

Spread this pic to all of your liberal friends

Racism, the last retort of a loser.

I voted to leave the EU. I may not have much hair but it is not grey yet. I also used my vote that was registered in London. I`m 44

Get over loosing. I voted because I wanted my parliament to be accountable. I am not a racist and have no problems with immigration. I think you really need to talk to some of the nearly 50% of people and find out what their real reason for voting out instead of believing the shill that is the BBC.

RAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYCCCCCCCIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSS

The last retort of a fuckwit

This.

Move into the M6 faggot.

>A London based Brit
Hi Muhammad bin Allah

He said London, user. He's just as bad.

Surprised you knew what retort meant

you are an inbred paki cunt, you are jelous of white master race. CRY MOAR

there are no based brits, you're all cucked trash

IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN JUST LIKE BREXIT