Sam Hyde in Rare Form

youtube.com/watch?v=GqEuTvJLk8c

Have you seen this interview? Complete new level of respect for this jew. Sam Hyde is OUR Guy pol/.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CfNj2E4RpDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TkXK95R5zSw
youtube.com/watch?v=oFJMCOcOCcQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sam hyde is NOT a jew

YA DON'T SAAAY?

I follow Mike on twitter, didn't know he talked like this. Time to unfollow I guess.

Does he remind you too much of yourself?

It's nice to see an actual interview instead of someone trying to out-jew him

He's been doing pretty much anything for views all along. Seems like it finally took root with the alt right crowd so now he's riding that train. It's ok though, because he's exaggerating just enough that it remains funny. I don't mean to say that Sam is not being genuine about his political views, I mean to say he's not being genuine about anything, ever. Guy's way too jaded.

my thoughts exactly.

after we win, we need to force that gook kike hiro to sell Sup Forums to cernovich.

there's also this one. he talks about how fucked the world has become from all the libtards and why trump is a good guy a few times throughout

youtube.com/watch?v=CfNj2E4RpDQ

Yea this is a good one. his Jamaican accent is hilarious.

Fuck Kike Circumvich. All these Jewish co-opters need to be gassed.

His speech impediment is fucking ridiculous.

whose?

Cernovich.

I love his lefty fag fans always trying to do just enough mental gymnastics to make it ok for themselves to like Sam kek.

>It's all irony

>Ok no he's mocking you guys

>He's not being genuine he just wants attention. Seriously.

Guys, real question here. I checked out his kickstarter tv vids on youtube, and find them very amusing. After some searching I found his own kickstarter/indiegogo project with which he created 8.5 hours of ktv content. Is that shit any good and worth the 12 bucks he's asking for it?

Is Sam Hyde actually part-Jew? I've heard he's half. Not that I care, since he's objectively based, but I'm just curious.

Quality.

real good shit he totally shits on some dried up feminist cunts in one ep - it was good shit, i didn't pay for it though, fuck that fat jew

between sam hyde, pic related and trump, Sup Forums really has a tendency to worship attention whoring faggots.

Just found a torrent online. If he keeps me amused for long enough with those vids I'll throw some sheckles his direction

wrong pic

it's definitely worth a few sheks man

>It's called How to Bomb the U.S. government. And depending on which way the election goes it will be either even more relevant or just sort of a joke.
what precisely did mean to express by these words?

youtube.com/watch?v=TkXK95R5zSw the best interview though

can confirm this is exactly how i justified it as mde redpilled me from a clueless faggot into a slightly more clued up faggo

Jesus Christ, this guy sounds like a lispy faggot.

100% golden haired Aryan warrior

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Samuele Hydenbergstein = /our guy/

rope day when?

youtube.com/watch?v=oFJMCOcOCcQ

stop it sam, we all know you shitpost here