Have the Jews ever apologized for killing Jesus?

Have the Jews ever apologized for killing Jesus?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M539PgDjbas
youtube.com/watch?v=YQCIxnkAtiI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alta_Vendita?wprov=sfla1
outreachjudaism.org/gods-suffering-servant-isaiah-53/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I am Greek.

right, apologize you jewish faggots

It was the Romans you uncultured swine

I'm so sorry.

B-but isn't, shouldn't Christians see it as a good thing? I mean, it had to happen, someone had to kill him for his plan of sacrificing himself to work, right? Shouldn't you thank whoever helped him with that? IF they didn't kill him he couldn't forgive you for all the stuff you've done.

They're proud of it

It was the Romans

It was the Jews

I honestly don't have a good answer to that

why should they? kikes are allowed to kill other kikes

The Romans committed the act but only because the Jews pushed for it.
Romans were in the wrong for being such beta cuck bitches though.

Nah, they still mock him

they did the deed at the command of the crowd, of which there were Romans and Jews alike

Jesus was some Jewish religious fanatic. Why should they apologize?

Remember guys
#NotAllJews

Judea was an autonomous region that had special rules that allowed the pharisic priesthood to govern.

I'm not joking, it's a serious question. Since the plan was, for whatever reason, to come and die wouldn't the people who helped him with doing that be doing good? Since they're just doing what God needs them to do?
Didn't one of the executioners become a saint? I think I read that.

This is a ruse. Jesus was the greatest psyop ever placed on the white man by the jews, turning us into cucks.

Why?
The Romans nailed the Kik on the Cross.

WE WUZ JESUS!! AN' SHHEEEIIIITT.

Where da Joogold reparashunz at??

Horrible.

As much as I like supporting anti-semitic historical interpretations, this one is totally false. Jesus was killed by the Romans

jesus doesn't exist, dumbass

>(((Jesus)))
Sup Forums was right again

Jesus never existed. Jesus is just a perverted by jews image of the Sun. Before jews created Christianity, all white people venerated the one who gives life - The Sun. Jews originally being semitic desert tribe of goons, wandered all of Near East and were stealing elements of beliefs of all the people they've met. In the end it was compiled in what is being called today Christianity. A halo of sanctity is the Sun. Not Jesus walked on the water but a Sun's reflection. Healing of the sick and raising of the dead is an allegory of nature coming back to life in spring. 12 Apostles is a 12 Zodiacal Constellations. Crucified Saviour is the Sun dying on zodiac cross. Serpent is also an ancient emblem of the Sun: when sheds its skin - symbol of rebirth and eternity, when demonstrates its sting - symbol of evil (hence masonic Lucifer, bringing light to people, the same derivative of the Sun). Baptizing - a product of the ancient belief in water's holiness and power of her purification. There's no Christmas whatsoever in the Bible - this celebration also stolen from white people and perverted by jews. And so on...

Jewish rabbis know that Jesus never existed. Hatred of "Jesus" - perverted Sun, which from ancient times have been worshipped by all white people, is a consequence of jewish hatred of the White Man. Religious jews should spit at the sight of a "Christian" cross just because of the need to maintain their hatred of White People. For the same reason jews hate swastika (symbol of the Sun) and have banned it in all white countries.

But Jesus was a Jew
Just Jews killing Jews

now apologize for communism

This is correct

You are all wrong. It does not matter if I correct you, but the Holy Spirit will. You WILL regret denying the Father of Light.

>"Jesus never existed"

Opinion discarded.

I hope you realize it's people like you that make atheism a laughing stock

Semitic religion, not even once.

Good arguement. My life has changed from such a profound well thought out intellectual statement.

>try suicide

God doesn't *need* anything from anyone. God mysteriously works to be both Mercyful and Just at the same time. The perfect harmony between the two is a rational impossibility that we call Providence.

WE WUZ POTIUS PILOT

working on it :) and theirs no fear, because your religion crap doesn't exist

The Romans only crucified him because of the Jew's, Pontius Pilate was hesitant at first, but the joos kept begging for it so he gave in.

>if it's not "A" then it's "B" !
What it have to do with atheism you fucking moron.

Neither does your grasp of history, you fucking retard.

Ill gladly discuss the divinity of Christ with anyone, but if you REALLY believe that Christ never existed you are a fucking retard and need to be euthanized.

>Missing the point this hard

Fedoras. Not even once.

>Holy Spirit
>Father of Light

Americans. Not even once.

No. They would do it again thow.

I want Lauren Southern to take a shot on my chest.

No they are proud of it.
youtube.com/watch?v=M539PgDjbas

>Literally non-arguments

Christ, whether you believe in him or not, has done more for this world than you ever will. You are nothing. Meaningless.

Christ stands forever.

I'm sure quite a few have in an individual capacity.

Vatican council 2 was a mistake.

They'll soon pay for it user

Daily reminder that all "Christian" practices are in fact pagan.
youtube.com/watch?v=YQCIxnkAtiI

stfu philip

Silly goy forgot about the holocaust. We're the victims!

>Posting an anti-white Jewess.

Name a few Christian practices. I dare you.

he intended to spread the word of his father on earth as a man and did so. his religion would likely have taken root and expanded whether he was crucified or not.

The messiah was supposed to do the following:

>save Judea from the romans
>resurrect all of the dead
>make the world flourish
>make the temple great again

Instead Jesus died and fulfilled absolutely none of the original messianic prophecies, whilst the Judeans were slaughtered en masse, exiled and Judea was renamed to Palestine.

I don't have a problem with Christians, I much prefer Christians to Muslims, but if you are trying to tell me to apologize for the death of a false messiah then you can piss off.

That is not true. The crucifixion and resurrection are what define Christianity.

Christmas

>There was need for an official declaration for some people to be convinced that modern jews are not accountable for something that happened 2000 years ago

Easter

Literally a Jewish argument, already made by the Jews 2000 years ago.

Christ's resurrection established his credibility as Messiah. He will come at the end of age to ressurect the dead, create the new world, and reestablish the temple of heaven.

Matthew 27:25: "His blood be on us and our children"

1 Thessalonians 2:15: St Paul says that: "[The Jews] killed the Lord Jesus, are contrary to the gospel and enemies of all men"

Acts 5:30 (to a crowd of Jews): "The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree."

The liturgy describes Jews as the "Murderers of God"

St. Augustine: "The Jews can NEVER understand scripture, and will forever bear the guilt for murdering Jesus Christ"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alta_Vendita?wprov=sfla1

Holidays are not practices.

Christians also celebrate Colombus day. Does that mean Colombus day is a Christian practice?

The messiah wasn't supposed to be killed, hence the alleged Resurrection makes no sense. Furthermore, they certainly weren't supposed to let Judea fall.

Just because it's a "Jewish argument" doesn't make it invalid. Yeshua was Jewish after all

>"The Messiah wasn't supposed to be killed"

Isaiah 53

Jesus was just a rebel Jew so no they didnt.

And now these Jewish fucks are going to trigger a war against Muslims because they want to build the third temple on a Islamic property and wait for the messiah

But he wasn't really killed, plus his sacrifice saved us all.
Jews expected a superman prophet. They got something better but couldn't understand it

"Who has believed what he has heard from us? And to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed? For he grew up before him like a young plant, and like a root out of dry ground; he had no form or majesty that we should look at him, and no beauty that we should desire him. He was despised and rejected by men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief; and as one from whom men hide their faces he was despised, and we esteemed him not. Surely he has borne our griefs and carried our sorrows; yet we esteemed him stricken, smitten by God, and afflicted. But he was pierced for our transgressions; he was crushed for our iniquities; upon him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and with his wounds we are healed. All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned—every one—to his own way; and the Lord has laid on him the iniquity of us all. He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth; like a lamb that is led to the slaughter, and like a sheep that before its shearers is silent, so he opened not his mouth."

Isaiah 53:1-7 ESV

You don't follow any of that actual Christianity, like turning the other cheek, hating your parents, loving your enemies, etc. Your "Christian" morality is pagan in its origin. That's why jews hate it so much.

>That projection

With all due respect you have no idea what I do.

I am a sinner, yes. But I do what I can to follow the Lord's commands. As should you.

The "suffering servant" was not necessarily Jesus. Only in the Christian viewpoint of it
He didn't save anything at all . if anything, Judea was even worse off as time went along . "dying for out sins" is not at all tangible
From the Jewish view, the "man" this referring to could be a metaphor for the nation of Israel, as it was suffering at the hands of the gentile Romans.

outreachjudaism.org/gods-suffering-servant-isaiah-53/

The Jewish view also believe you are cattle and deserve to be beaten for bumping into a Jew, you filthy goyim.

>IF they didn't kill him he couldn't forgive you
Yes he could he's fucking God. Or his papa is God, I don't really get this trinity stuff.
If your papa was God you would not get crucified, you'd pick a fucking phone and call him to fix your problem.

some of them have, and He forgave them. He forgave the ones who weren't sorry, too.

That's the Talmudic view though, which isn't taken very seriously otherwise 2 million Arabs would not be living in Israel right now.

Furthermore, that does not disprove the statement that Jesus was not a messiah, because he clearly wasn't

P. S. According to Christianity, non Christians all go to hell. Doesn't that sound wonderfully innocent?

>He didn't save anything at all . if anything, Judea was even worse off as time went along . "dying for out sins" is not at all tangible
>If your papa was God you would not get crucified, you'd pick a fucking phone and call him to fix your problem.
Holy fuck you are missing the point so hard. Didn't you have religious education at school?

Not an argument. Once again, Jesus did not fulfill the objectives that a messiah of Judea was supposed to.

this

I once saw a joo here on tv. He actually said that other non-joo people have no free will and were created by God to be used by jews just like the rest of creation.

this is just the kind of ignorant thought process these inbred assholes want you to waste your time thinking about.

their religion is political, not spiritual.
they hate us, but they love our time, talent and treasure.

The ressurection of Christ stands as one of the most profound moments in history.

Your interpretation does not change fact. Neither do the Jews.

Christ not only fullfiled the scripture, transcended it and defeated death.

>Didn't you have religious education at school?
I'm russian, we had lesson about greek myths and 2 tales of Heracles, next lesson it was Bible and 2 stories from Old testament.
Maybe they teach more now, i don't know.

You say this, but there are arguments back and forth whether Jesus performed the necessary requirements.

Its a question of whether you believe it or not.

The ressurection has more evidence of it being an actual event than evidence of it being a fabrication.

And Harry Potter really did kill the Basalisk and destroy all the horcruxes!

I'm no Christian but in the church I used to go to we used to have a pray for the departed sunday service every year where we pray for those who do not believe in Christ and have a harder time getting into heaven.

>False equivalence

Don't be a child.

>tells people to not be a child
>believes in magically fairytale about a zombie Jew who rose from the dead

For sure bruh.

Honest question,

Why is it that i need to accept Jesus/God or be cursed to suffer damnation?

Say i live a normal life of avoiding sin as much as possible and trying to be a genuinely good person. Why do i need to accept Jesus is lord or suffer the consequences?

When i was younger it seemed like this was a big choice but the older i get the more it seems like my perspective on it doesnt really matter. Im still 1 in a couple billion.

>Ignores the mountain of evidence arguing the contrary

I think you'll find you are the only one believing in fairy tales.

Early Christians knew Jews killed Jesus, not the Romans.

Thessalonians 2:14-15
For you, brothers and sisters, became imitators of God’s churches in Judea, which are in Christ Jesus: You suffered from your own people the same things those churches suffered from the Jews 15 who killed the Lord Jesus and the prophets and also drove us out. They displease God and are hostile to everyone

It wasn't just a small group of pharisees,

Matthew 27:24-25
When Pilate saw that he was getting nowhere, but that instead an uproar was starting, he took water and washed his hands in front of the crowd. “I am innocent of this man’s blood,” he said. “It is your responsibility!”

25 All the people answered, “His blood is on us and on our children!”

>my fairytale says it happened so that's all the evidence I need!
>no historical accounts of anything besides an annoying Jew stirring the pot around 33 CE

Who cares about some beta kike?

Better get to turning the check and saying out of money lending, be a good goy!

No, and they shouldn't. Just like I shouldn't fucking apologize for the war crimes of the nazis, just because I'm Austrian and white. Just like every white person shouldn't apologize for the enslavement of africans hundrets of years ago. It's bullshit!

You should always post 2:15-16 of thessalionians

>[The Jews] killed the Lord Jesus, are contrary to the gospel and enemies of all men
>in their effort to keep us from speaking to the Gentiles so that they may be saved. In this way they always heap up their sins to the limit. The wrath of God has come upon them at last.

Whenever I doubt Paul, this scripture always reaffirms my belief that he is a very good man. The whole jewish plot has to destroy God in the mind of the gentiles so that they may not be saved. It happened then. It's happening now

No , fuck them

Are you suggesting it wasn't the Romans? They were the ones who arrested, sentenced, and executed him. Why wouldn't the Romans kill someone who was such an obvious threat to their rule? They torched whole villages and slaughtered entire tribes for less. The jews in Judea had no real power to put up against the Romans and they knew it. They could've hardly had any say in the matter, at least anything of importance. And when the Romans eventually converted to Christianity themselves, do you really think that they'd put the blame on themselves? Of course not, so they shifted the blame. They probably altered some contents during the Councils of Carthage in the 4th-5th centuries, when the official canon of Christianity was decided. And they chose the jews as the scapegoat.
>"Gee, I really don't want to execute this man that is a threat to our rule"
>"But the people we conquered and that hate our guts really want us to kill this man despite the fact that he's a threat to us"
>"I mean the people have no real voice on the matter, but I guess I have to listen to them"
>"Too bad, I really want to spare this threat for some reason"
Can you possibly be more gullible if you believe that?

>implying jesus was actually real