WW3

Hey Sup Forums

I want WW3 to happen, but when I tell this to people they say I am insane and I don't know what war is. What do?

Grow up. War is not pretty.

You understand ww3 will be the most brutal and short conflict ever?

If western powers are forced to play their trump cards, deploying nuclear arsenals as well as black projects, the world will be fucked within the first day.

The residual combat won't matter. Once the countries and infrastructure are destroyed, people will just be fighting for survival.

i feel the same way desu but when it comes i don't think i'll be happy about it

>wait until it inevitably breaks out
>laugh into normies faces as they are FUCKING DYING and still dont want to accept reality

>the world will be fucked within the first day.

You're goddamn right.

I want to see some sweet shit before I get killed in nuclear fire. Bring on the black projects specials!

Whats being an autist like?

But it will be our best chance to hijack UFO

You are, but that's okay.

You don't have any power to change what happens yourself, so if it does happen at least you'll go into it optimistic.

I recommend you flee into the mountains and live like some sort of post-nuclear Klepht-Punk.

Yes we do understand that, Poindexter.

>the world will be fucked within the first day
The world is already fucked into oblivion anywhere but in the mind of a SJW/BLM/feminist/faggot/cuck with security in the imagination.

Youre preaching to the choir as if it isnt actually people like you who dont know better.

someone had that cartoon of a greek kid sleeping and dreaming about running to constantinople guns ablaze with effeminate turk running away, and a bunch of cumrags on the floor

You remind me of that.
War is shit m8

Tell them war will happen like it or not

do what normal schizoids do
stop telling people, and quietly prepare

People who are excited for World War 3 are the same people that start walking faster with their heard down when a few black glance at them on the street.

They're right. Let's pray Drumpf never gets anywhere near the codes. Let's also pray Putin doesn't do anything stupid.

Man speak truth, we're past the turning point.

All the optimistic hypotheses are just bread and circuses; we have seen for a long time that we will eventually be our own downfall, because it is in our nature.

>what to do?

Leave your apartment once in a while, get rid of your virginity and stop being an edgy 13-year-old supreme gentleman.

yes i PRAY that we see WW3 because the aliens will finally reveal themselves and stop the war and we can finally learn more about the universe instead of rotting away on this shit hole rock in this shit thing called life

>be greek
>live in collapsing country
>want WW3 because fuck everything and everyone

>projecting

>What do?

Start WW3. That'll show them.

>hoping that ww3 will start
>Not a frustrated fedora guy.

Pick one, burger.

eat them

If taking wheelbarrows full of redpills has taught us anything it's that the perfect crystalline republic men have desired is doomed to succumb to entropy. Each time it is built better than the last and each time it is smashed harder then before.

This time however, the breaking of the republic will shatter this world along with it, the pendulum has been swinging higher and higher as it goes back and forth.

Now it reaches the top of its arc, only a matter of time before it begins its final swing.

But wouldn't it be nice to have all (legit) nuclear powers agreeing to nuke Middle East and get that shot over already? Technically that would be WW3, only useful this time.

>What do?
Fap to anime.

Nah, they'll just get the popcorn ready and sit back and laugh.