>tfw no American gf from Dearborn, Michigan

Anyone else have a hijab fetish on Sup Forums?

I don't like Islam but would kill for a Muslim gf

I have a Muslim gf, although very moderately so. She rarely wears a Hijab since she believes it's rude to do so in a non-muslim country (when in Rome...) she and her family are very pro-integration and more nationalist than most Swedes are

>I have a Muslim gf,
>checks flag
STOP BEEN A MEME!

Would kill for a muslim gf huh. Looks like ISIS found another one.

Traditional conservative Scandinavian girls barely exist, and those that do are ugly as fuck

i know a few qt Muslim girls at my college and i always crack jokes about Islam and shit with them (talking shit about how they cant show their ankles or their dads will chop them off. that sort of thing) and they're cool with it and crack jokes back. i think it might only be those girls that have actually immigrated from some shithole country that you wouldn't want to date or be friends with.

Don't lie. They all fuck immigrants, doesn't they.

Muslim girls in Belgium are bitchy as fuck. Aggressive and obnoxious.

Black girls on the other hand are sweet. Nice to talk with. Opposite of what you see in America.

Yeah, me too buddy, i love muslim girls in hijabs

Probably, Swedish women are insane

I bet she would be kill when her family finds out shes dating you

this is coming from an arab. unless you are a 6'3 chad you will never see a single hair of a muslim girl.

its normal for a muslim to be engage at the age of 17 until they finish college when they will get married to an arab.

they REALLY want to have a big and bad white boi to show off the other girls and to increase their pride over a normal marriage with a muslim.

6'6 here. I'm moving to Sweden brb

nice try, trying to normalize this shill

Fucked a Paki virgin in the UK.

She was cute, shy, wore a hijab(pretty lose though, not like in that pic, more like a scarf) She knew how to cook amazing food.

Those where the best 4 years of my life.

your life sucks

Well, their fathers are letting them doing it.

Now it does.

Not back then though. Those where blissful years, full of happiness

I'm an arab girl and you're full of shit.

yes Murat it's their fathers fault for not watching their every step like any sane muslim family does not the fault of a society who deems it politically incorrect and racist not to be raped by sand monkeys. Fuck off with your shit traditions like not letting out your wrapped up daughters alone without male ""protection"" and don't say that our streets aren't safe because they aren't because of your kind. Those eight words show that you wrote show perfectly why you people belong in no other country than in your roach infested shithole named turkey

titties with timestamp or gtfo

haram desu

Muslim women are sluts and whores. Especially the young ones.

Why is Sup Forums constantly full of elaborate effeminate beta loser race mixing fantasies?

So haram yet so halal.. pretty please :3

Literally EVERY swede I've seen on here is dating a non white. One guy was with an Ethiopian, another with a Somalian, another with an Iranian, another with some other type of shitskin, and now you with a muslim gf. Does your country have any whites in it?

I'm an arab elephant and your full of shit!

You're full of shit too

I'm college some hajib wearing Malaysian international student chick asked me out on a date in the last month before she graduated. Plans fell through, don't member how, but I'm sure it was related to my autism. I was jacked with muscle in college and always wondered if she wanted to fuck before going home and playing the good girl.

This.

Also, they look ridiculous in those headscarfs. Also, brown bits. Gross

I had a white girlfriend from Dearborn for a few years. She was a liberal idiot and introduced me to all her islamic friends.
The guys that owns metrotech down there are a big old gang of ragheads that are probably involved in some seriously illegal shit.

Metro Detroit here. Dearborn is a shithole and most white people I know there are scared of shitskins

That's probably because there's nothing out of the ordinary about dating inside one's own race - so nobody really mentions it. It's the default. Kinda like googling "white women" and having tons of interracial couples come up. Yet if you google "women" it's mostly white women in same-sex relationships.

>stuck under Fortuna's wheel
Iktfb
Even if I got her back it would probably not be the same though

I feel like this is all a 'calm before the storm' where the media is pleasing the masses by showing the actual polls, the actual numbers, the higher Trump support than Clinton support... does anyone have a horrible feeling that they're only doing this for a few days purposely? only to try and thwart it down by putting back the old numbers with "Clinton 11 points ahead" on 11/06 and 11/07? what do you think?

>its normal for a muslim to be engage at the age of 17 until they finish college when they will get married to an arab.

We whites need to start doing this type of shit again.

Also how are you sure that your wife isn't fucking some Chad while in college though even when she's engaged, being that she's in a degenerate feminist country like Sweden? Also are you engaged?

this
most people are hypocrites
it doesn't matter if they were a piece if cloth on their heads or not

I've had a muslim GF. She worshipped me, & we got along really well. High maintenance but hot as fuck & a virgin. Climaxed very easily.

Cons: Did not suck did very well
Insane mood swings,easily offended
Had vaginnissmus (sp?), so it was a long time before I could pop her cherry properly.

>Also how are you sure that your wife isn't fucking some Chad while in college though even when she's engaged
they aren't
seriously I grew up in a muslim country (flag related) and the only difference from kuffars hooking up was that daddy must never know.
it's mostly hypocrisy. Good loyal people are rare everywhere

if you find a loyal honest and compasionate girl you should make sure to never let her go