You are a down-on-your-luck lowlife living in Gotham City...

You are a down-on-your-luck lowlife living in Gotham City. Your only marketable skill is a willingness to wear whatever stupid dress code your boss demands to match his theme.

Which supervillain do you become a henchman for?

Eh, Penguin seems like a nice enough guy to work for, seeing he's not as insane as most of the others. May also me pay well.

Bane. In return for making a solid effort in learning Spanish (I speak German as my 2nd language), I get to wear street clothes that are dark and cheap and have a boss who won't screw me out of my pay AND not kill me due to a sudden homicidal urge.
Joker? Penguin? Two Face, or Scarecrow? You could be killed at any given moment for opening your mouth or keeping it shut - it doesn't matter.

Penguin might not be a complete psycho but he is one motherfucking paranoid individual. You have to watch every word you speak, and move instantly without question if you are told to do something. And never. Ever. Ever. Speak quietly with another henchman when he has a chance to overhear only part of what's said. You're fucked then.

What about Mr. Freeze? He always seemed pretty good to his workers.

Freeze would sacrifice you in a heartbeat if it meant saving Nora.

Harley seems like she'd be a fun boss so long as you dont make a move on her.

kiteman

Hell yeah

Riddler
I can't compete hotwise with the hotties in spandex, but I am really good at puzzles, crosswords and riddles
Besides I look good in green

Does Sherman Fine count?
If not, Great White

Mad Hatter :^)

Two Face. I like a 50/50 chance of making it.

doesnt that mean your mind controlled?

Killermoth. And I want this to be a Killermoth thread now.

Not hearing any objections.

Maxie Zeus. The guy is successful enough to be that crazy and wear a toga. That's where the money is.

Okay, what do you think of this makeover?

Looks like something from Ben 10.

Is that a good or a bad thing? Personally I dont really see it. Reminds me of something out of Kamen Rider or some shit

10/10

Catwoman hires henchmen?

Riddler

Scarecrow. I feel like he wouldn't outright kill me if things went sour or just for the fun of it. Place he'll better me by helping me face my fears

Condiment King

he could pay me in mustard if he wants

As much fun as Riddler or Penguin would be, I'll say Ra's Al Ghul. I get trained to be an elite combatant and assassin, I get lent out to Penguin and Black Mask for handsome pay, I don't have to ever meet the Batman, and I get to spend most of my time looking at Nyssa's ass. That is a win all around