BLM HAPPENING

Two police officers shot and killed "ambush style" in Des Moines, Iowa. Likely the work of another "disenfranchised" young black male.

desmoinesregister.com/story/news/2016/11/02/2-police-officers-killed-ambush-attacks/93155012/

Other urls found in this thread:

whotv.com/2016/11/02/suspect-identified-in-murder-of-two-metro-police-officers/
youtube.com/watch?v=UHEFsWbi2W8&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/Gavin_McInnes/status/793782179956490240
buzzfeed.com/tasneemnashrulla/heres-what-we-know-about-michael-greene?utm_term=.lfpo6d6O9#.gbKyp4pk8
youtube.com/watch?v=gtLYe21hbu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Let me guess, another gud boi on his way to the church to spread love and flowers ?

fuck off with your false flag

Well it's obviously the "poh-leases" fault for profiling him. Liberals are already making up excuses for why this isn't related to other BLM shootings in the comments. Cant wait for Trump to win this state; voted weeks ago.

No you fuck off, moron, there have been plenty similar shootings and attacks perpetuated by groups like BLM and the Nation of Islam. I know the media refuses to make the correlation but it's clear to the rest of us.

Cops/niggers dying makes my dick so hard

BLM is a domestic terrorist group.
Trump will outlaw them and then we can legally hunt them in our streets.

>Trump Outlaws them
>They protest in the streets
>Police are legally cleared to open fire with live ammunition
Erection.jpg

Hahaga fuck off you crybaby nig.

>some nig sperged out after hearing about lil wayne not liking blm and shot 2 cops

wew lad

Desmoinesfag here.
Being relatively white, our crime and esp murder rates have always been low. They have, however, doubled in the last couple years. Almost all of our major crimes, if solved, and proved to be a Chicago dindu who moved here for gibs. This is the kind of place they are talking about when they talk about ((( community organizers))) recruiting blacks from the inner city projects and import them to small white towns.

People have been catching on, after all its hard to not notice how many crime news stories involve " Chicago man Jamal Washingpeppers". It's still relatively taboo to name the spook though. This is going to force feed some redpills.

Worried about keeping my powerlevel in check at work today though

>Iowa
ahh yes the land of cornfields, heroin, and plenty of episodes of Cops.

Not a Blm happening.
UPDATE: CONFIRMED SUSPECT: SCOTT MICHAEL GREEN DRIVING DRK BLUE 2011 F150 WITH TOPPER IOWA TAG 780 YFR.

You live in des moines or outside of it?

Sauce?

correlation aint causation you mega ultra dragon dildo swallowing queers

shit yall as bad as fucking sjw with how everything runs based off of your faigty as sensitive feelings

fuck quit being such emotional sacks of shit i swear

>NYT:
>Sgt. Paul Parizek, a spokesman for the Des Moines Police Department
>“These guys were gunned down, sitting in their car doing nothing wrong,”
>“There is a clear and present danger to police officers right now. There’s definitely danger out there right now.”
>“We’re very well aware of the society that we’re living in right now and the time,” he said. “And that there are some not so positive views of law enforcement that a segment of our population holds.”

Where are repeating digits when you need them?
This way we won't meme it into reality.

CNN showed a picture of this curly haired redneck.

He was white.

Trips don't like.

He was fucking a white male!!!!!

>Worried about keeping my powerlevel in check at work today though
Not anymore, cuck.
captcha: [spoiler]clinton boningale[/spoiler]

lie

>SCOTT MICHAEL GREEN
whotv.com/2016/11/02/suspect-identified-in-murder-of-two-metro-police-officers/

Police radio, and general knowledge of the place in which I live

I spent a night in jail for possession of marijuana, and everyone in there was talking about doing shit like this. I only talked to the whites and they mostly talked about starting a militia and killing cops. I just wanted to smoke and read Sup Forums, but now all I want to do is stay out of fucking jail.

Yes, he is white. But he is also an Iraq war vet who had arrests for substance abuse. Clearly struggling with PTSD and disenfranchised. If you will recall the Dallas shooter that killed 5 cops, he was also disenfranchised and radicalized after being kicked out of the army because of PTSD issues.

His race is irrelevant at this point; he was still manipulated by the left into thinking the world is cop vs. citizen, the left that cares more about taking our guns than they do about mental health for veterans.

How do you know he is a war vet?

>this new
Lurk more faggot

Google?

Fuck white people and fuck Donald Duck.

Well you might be thinking of Scott Greene who is not Scott Green, one is in the military the othe is not.

It's in the articles? Idk why this is hard for you. First day on the internet?

Haha yeah he's white so his race is irrelevant now

I DINDU NUTTIN

DA CAHPS BE PROFILIN ME N SHEIT

He's white, so nothing to see here. Move along folks.

sorry to disappoint but it's a white male
check fox news

No, it is in the articles but it isn't true. They are looking for a samantha green.

(DES MOINES - CH 3 - 460.150) UPDATE: CONFIRMED SUSPECT: SCOTT MICHAEL GREEN DRIVING DRK BLUE 2011 F150 WITH TOPPER IOWA TAG 780 YFR. [WAS007]

Here is the suspect's youtube page

youtube.com/watch?v=UHEFsWbi2W8&feature=youtu.be

He got kicked out of a highschool football game for holding up a confederate flag.

He then commented,
"i was offended by the blacks sitting through our anthem. Thousands more whites fought and died for their freedom. However this is not about the Armed forces, they are cop haters."

Theres no black people in Iowa. It will be a white guy amd they will tell you immediatly hes white.

(it was a fucking white male)
pol btfo etc

LMAO. Sup Forums BTFO yet again

This is what will assure Hillary's victory in the election, racist trump supporters now realise that it's WHITES committing the majority of violent crime

Can you white people stop killing our police officers?

HAHAHAHAHA HE'S FUCKING WHITE YOU STUPID FAGGOT

KILL YOURSELF YOU RACIST PIECE OF SHIT

OK I think they just spelled green wrong over radio coms he probably is greene.

Who's going to tell Gavin?

twitter.com/Gavin_McInnes/status/793782179956490240

There are a bunch of blacks in Iowa, I have been robbed right down the street from where this shooting happened, and there is always drivebys.

So one crime that might have been committed by a white guy makes a majority?

its not BLM, hes white. buzzfeed is already portraying him as a typical trump supporter white supremacist

buzzfeed.com/tasneemnashrulla/heres-what-we-know-about-michael-greene?utm_term=.lfpo6d6O9#.gbKyp4pk8

> kicked out for holding up a rebel flag.

Can white people not go anywhere without shouting about some back woods cornfield shit?

How many more police officers need to lose their life before we just lock all these overall wearing, sister fucking savages up?

Sad!

quit being such a emotional beta ya queer

Are you sure he is white? I know they use bleach tactics to portray nonwhite violent offenders as white men

Remember Zimmerman?

is there such a thing as brainwashing or mind controlling? what if obama had a covert ops team find this guy and set him up for this without the guy even knowing. manchurian candidate

we have devices that can read brainwaves into words on a computer...what do classified unlimited military contractors have?

black people riot over racial discrimination, systemic oppression and marginalization

white people riot and murder over football games and confederate flags

really makes you think

Are you saying hes not a trump supporter or a racist? Hes literally both of those things.

Im surprised that derp face hick found out how to create a youtube account much less film something.

Its like a vicious cycle
>bigot cuckboy listens to some brainwashing crap
>feels threatened and unsafe, so he goes on Sup Forums to cry about it
>no one listens so he does some shit i.e kill some cops
>clickbait media tries to blame it on anything that isnt white

It goes on and on

oooooh yeah hes white, yhars why this thread fucking died. Most of you are fucking hypocrites, its funnier this way though, knowing you're so fucking blown out you just stop in your tracks.

Just wait until monday, the amount of spergs on here that are gonna be bootyblasted will be astronomical.

The only Scott Greene (CNN identified as suspect) I can find from Urbandale, Iowa on fb is following at least 2 people with that angry Iranian guy as profile pics and a few more friends with runes for names.

yeah and black panther terrorists support hillary. actually so does ISIS so whats your point faggot? why would america want hillary who embraces terrorists? hillary gives them missile launchers and machineguns, no wonder they love her

The future of law enforcement. A dyke and a pregnant woman.

It's a white guy
T.Des Moines resident

One shooting was four blocks away from my house

Awesome. Right before the holidays.
Fuck the pigs.

he's a goddamned fucking idiot. a week out from the election, trumps doing well, and this braindead moron pulls this shit.

look up west end of Des Moines. Where the second happening took place. Is it a bix nood area?

Doesn't even make sense. You mad that ppl protest cops and army so you go kill cops? What a nigger.

Yes it is, I live here.

Kill yourself, coward. You'd never have the balls to do their job. You probably shit your pants when someone raises their voice at you aggressively irl.

>His race is irrelevant at this point
Because he's white so it doesn't fit the narrative or help you agenda anymore. I love this board.

Look at those mental gymnastics. "He did it because he was mentally I'll and had problems and sheeit. He a gud boi."

Seems legit

This is a man who was pushed over the edge. White culture is being attacked every day and now even the cops are attacking you for it.

This. I hope they fucking shoot his dumb ass full of fucking holes when they catch him.

Wasn't wikileaks supposed to drop a video of a Democrat being racist or some shit today? Guess the nets won't cover that since we have white supremacists running around executing cops in middle America now.

What holidays? How is Nov. 2 "right before the holidays?"

>BLM
user I..

fpbp

>active hillary supporter

No doubt paid for by Trump. Those Russian KKK conspirators will stop at nothing.

CLETUS WUZ A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN

The dallas shooter never saw combat.

Watched video. Dude that took his flag violated NAP. He's lucky this dude didn't call in A-10 to resolve this issue right away.

Like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=gtLYe21hbu4

so far the most burger pic i have seen this week

So he's a White male, guess that goes against the narrative...bury this story.

who took whos flag

Lol it's a white male. Sup Forums is retarded

He had a confederate flag at a HS football game and some nigger took it durring that Nat Anthem and hit him in the back of the head. Cops did nothing.

HE DINDU NUFFIN

>I dont know what disemfr
They have him in custody. Alive

If he says anything pro Trump I'm going to be livid.

WE

> pol is retarded

More news at four

He would be a Hillary plant

I think it's more likely he's just a nut. A false flag would probably have had a bigger high score.

What if he didn't even do it. What if they just suspected him because of the football game incident and stigma against conservatives?