Defend this Trumptards

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw
youtube.com/watch?v=htOj50B7dNk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_homosexuals_in_Nazi_Germany_and_the_Holocaust
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=GRpTc_tKZhE&t=0m15s
youtube.com/watch?v=_iTrqHvTk_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This election is very simple really. GOOD vs. EVIL

youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw

vs.

youtube.com/watch?v=htOj50B7dNk

SPREAD SPREAD SPREAD SPREAD #MAGA

Nice, Trump 2016

Faggots are less undesirable than Shitskins

sage thread

Wow Trump really is alt-right :^)

Nothing wrong with this, he's appealing to a larger group of voters. There aren't enough extreme homophobes in the party left to affect him that much, this'll just attract more Bernie supporters. Besides, it's pretty obvious he doesn't give a shit about gay people one way or another, and I think that's the most reasonable position.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_homosexuals_in_Nazi_Germany_and_the_Holocaust

gay people have money because they dont have children, trump likes ppl with money

>more votes
I see nothing wrong with this

You cannot be a Nazi and support Trump

Nazis killed gays.

since when is trump a nazi?
since when am I a nazi?
implying?

Disliking cucks and regressive leftists doesn't make a person a nazi.

So what the fuck do you recommend? Hillary? Gary "Black Lives Matter" Johnson? I'm far from a Nazi, but it's stupid to think that just because Trump waved a gay flag he now loves gays more than Hillary. Whether you love gays, hate them, or don't give a fuck: he's still a better candidate.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sup Forums#.2Fpol.2F

>Media sources have characterized Sup Forums as predominantly racist and sexist, with many of its posts taking an explicitly neo-Nazi bent.[75][76][77][78] The Southern Poverty Law Center regards Sup Forums's rhetorical style as widely emulated by white supremacist websites such as The Daily Stormer; the Stormer's editor, Andrew Anglin, concurred.[76]

You can't have it both ways.

>Trump hates stormfags
Good. Make Sup Forums great again Donald

By making us defend this you imply that there is something inherently wrong with this picture thus making you the bigot. Now fuck off faggot.

>Media sources
There's your first problem.

Anonymous internet forums are naturally malicious and mean-spirited, it's not exclusive behavior to neo-nazis.

Trusting mainstream media?
Not understanding this is just one big circle-jerk memefest
Grouping everyone into one group

lol wtf?

>evry 1 on pol is a nazi
are you mentally deficient?

LOL

Sup Forums are not actual nazis.
I will gladly say this until everyone understands.
Sup Forums may act like nazis for a variety of reasons:

-most people actually *don't* act like nazis, they just like honest discussion about politically sensitive topics
-some people roleplay being nazis, because it is fun. hence also why people roleplay WH40k
-some people deliberately troll others by acting like total fucking retards
-some people act like retards ironically to make themselves feel superior to others and distance themselves from them.

We had this thread yesterday and i explained everything rationally about why you should support trump, and why gays are nothing to dislike/fear.

>media sources
HAHAHHHAHAHAHA

good bye guys

youtube.com/watch?v=GRpTc_tKZhE&t=0m15s

the "that's exactly correct" makes me lose my shit every time.

sage
>sage
SAGE
>SAGE
sagesage
>sagesage
SAGESAGE
>SAGESAGE

separate marriage from the legal system and make it strictly a religious institution. let religions dictate who should be married according to their beliefs.

>muh tax breaks

if married couples get tax breaks over single people, there isn't equal protection under the law and the taxes are too damn high anyways.

What triggers me is that he didn't include transmechanica, I mean what if someone identifies as the Kaiser class SMS Prinzregent Luitpold?!!

Meme and bullshit aside, liberal assholes should have to defend their hatred for Trump instead.

reminder that Hitler literally had the chance to let the Soviets join the Axis and he refused

how anybody can like that retard is incomprehensible

You are behind the times newfriend.

It's leftists who hate gays now, according to leftists gay men are actually privileged misogynists who hate women.

Leftists also support the mass immigration of Muslims, who universally hate gay people and want to kill gays.

This is why all sensible gay people across the Western world are now joining right wing parties.

it works

They might be fags, but they're OUR fags.

No Moose-Limbs are gonna touch a hair on their perfectly styled heads.

BTW, it is very easy to turn gays into republican voters. Most gays just want to be left alone. They typically have higher disposable incomes, and no kids.

The left is about to turn on them and kick them out of the 'oppression olympics'. Which means that if the GOP are smart they would start courting gays to vote republican.

It would swing San Francisco - which would get Silicon Valley on-side - AND gays have almost as much power in Hollywood as Jews - they are easily the second most influential group.

By winning gays, Republicans could easily win California and possibly NY. And they would have social media/tech companies and hollywood using culture to swing the pendulum away from the left.

Of course, the GOP are completely retarded and won't capitalise on this at all.

Lmao you want to talk about mental gymnastics....

Trump wants to put "another antonin Scalia" on the SC, not exactly good for gays. Not to mention Pence's feelings.

Now listen here, Aussie. Not sure you've ever visited our great nation, but you definitely haven't been to California before... It's not just a matter of the gays, it's that everyone there has this whole ideology.

WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW!

Trump is the best. We welcome the 25% of gays who are not fascists.

>trying to get more votes

I don't see the problem.

Still better than importing millions of Muslims all of which want to kill gay people. Omar Mateen (a Muslim Hillary Clinton supporter) already killed 49 people and wounded 53 others in a homophobic Islamic hate crime.

>Peter Thiel supreme court justice
>Antigay
Wew lad

>lgbt supporting pence
>lgbt supporting scalia 2.0
Absolutely cucked but OK

If gay marriage were still an issue do you think Trumppence would be for or against?

My guess is against.

Or the good old "let the states decide" copout.

He is generally supportive or neutral towards LGBT. Yet gays and lesbians think he's going to genocide them for some reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=_iTrqHvTk_0

Oh well hell, I guess if the ((((((((((southern poverty law center)))))))))) says I'm a nazi, I guess I better act like an extreme strawman caricature of a nazi at all times then.

It's called scare tactics to manipulate low info voters

>Win the Gays and you win San-Fran.

>Win San Fran and you win the trend setters & silicon valley

>Win the SV and you win the cultural influencers & social media.

The LA will just follow. Many women will follow. Gays will make Republicans cool. California can be won - Reagan did it.

A charismatic, sensible candidate and a strategy to win gays that is consistent (not just during the campaign), could swing california - maybe not in 2020, but in 2024.

It took them less than 10 years to swing gay marriage approval from 20% to 70%. Changing culture in the internet age doesn't take that long.

Plus, if they swing California, they will get WA and possibly CO as well. NY is possible, but there are a lot of blacks there to overcome.

What country are you from.
Also, of course they think that it's what the media has been telling them all the time how republicans are all racist homophobes.
Conflating rednecks and republicans is a popular thing in media.

That's right.
Now do the hitler salute on video so i can rant to all my friends on facebook how everyone here wants to genocide everyone but whitepeople and clone hitler.

Ya, she sure took it up the butt. She had to resign from CNN this week.

I don't hate gays. I hate faggots.

Being a faggot has nothing to do with your sexuality. It's like how white people can be niggers. (There are some fantastic white niggers out there, btw.)

trump is loudly on record as stating that LGBT shouldn't be allowed to marry, and that the court decisions and Obama policies (including service in the military) will all get reversed under a God Emperor Reign. When trump syas that he "is supportive of t3h geyz," he means everything except basic human civil rights.

Apart from that, he's "supportive." So long as he can pander retards for their votes.

Dune coons multiply. Fags don't. Pick your battles.

I'm in the geographical center of burgerland. My flag has been showing up as the mystery flag for the last few days when I post from my phone for some reason.

Yeah that's what it is

They've played the victim card for so long now they don't know anything else.

They're essentially Jews.

This is the most autistic post I've ever seen in my life. I support Trump but most of you burgers are fucking cringe-worthy and I sometimes hope Hillary wins so your country gets nuked.
>inb4 "thx for correct record xDDDDD"

nothing more red blooded americans love more then blt's
maybe its a yank thing to add a bit of guacamole
but who am I to judge how another culture eats its sandwiches

Holy shit, the cognitive dissonance from the left is unbearable. Republicans and even evangelical ones don't want laws telling people not to be gay. In fact like 99% or higher are against such laws.

What we don't want is for government to start giving handouts to random groups of people for no reason. Note that this is the stance Milo takes. He is gay but against gay marriage.

Trump also takes on the radical Islam problem. Radical Islam is a huge threat to the LGBT community. Hillary won't call radical Islam a problem. She wants to ban an inanimate object instead.

>this is what rednecks actually believe

God i can't wait for the time when that culture finally dies out when their women get dozens of abortions instead of having kids.

>Service in the military
>A civil right

t. Goodest Goy

Fuck off, britfag.

The internet is bad because a racist used it once. Turn it off guys.

Go suck a dick faggot.