twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I fucking love the Spider-Man 2 game!

Vulture made the movie for me.

>CG actually wasn't bad and over the top despite having machinery everywhere
>Cooler design
>Better character
>Better actor
>Looks like a badass pilot with turbine wings

Sure, why not. The original Toby ones weren't that great so I don't really get the sudden influx of every critic trying to suck Sam's dick

Sam raimi spiderman 2 is the only movie on The Dark knight lvl, those 2 are easily the greatest capeshit movies of all times

Is this a falseflag bait thread? I think it is

Not by a long shot.

but it really wasn't
it's a fun movie but that's it

You have to remember that this site is plagued by actual paid D*sney shills. They have to convince you that Spider-Man Homecoming is, well, a Homecoming. That this is How He Was Always Meant To Be, and only the MCU can get Marlel characters right.

Literally just watched this, why did Peter fuck up almost every single fight he was in? Once or Twice is fine, but it got really annoying towards the end

are those cars on the fucking ferry?

because that pisses me off.

It was a movie that made you simpathize with the villain unlike "Tony don't care about us" pimp jacket.

Have you ever been on a ferry before?

That's the Staten Island Ferry

Cars haven't been allowed on the Staten Island Ferry since 9/11. Which is still sort of a sore spot for the Island.

The second one? THATS BOORING ASS MOVIE?. Thats the one everyone suddenly loved when Homecoming came out?

NY banned cars on the ferry after Sept 11.

People loved it the day it came out, you fucking guy.

I liked it. It was nice that this spiderman actually is a kid, also I liked that they spend zero time going into back story

>Kid with spider powers fights bird monster
>Acceptable
>Cars on a ferry that doesn't carry cars
>OHFUCKNOCANTSUSPENDMUHDISBELIEFFF

>>Michelle is the best part of the film.

I've come across this opinion so many times, and I feel like I'm in another dimension in terms of understanding why people say this.

>a frame taken from a trailer is representative of the entire finished film

I have never seen that anywhere.

I've seen some people say they actually liked her, but I've mostly seen negativity.

dat trigger discipline

This
Vulture was great, everything else was shit.
They didn't even have one reference to white power leading to reich responsibility

People are willing to believe in the impossible, but not the improbable.

The ferries and cars issue is stupid here as it is inside the MCU.

CBR claimed that, and some Reddit users. Not to mention a coworker who loved her cause "She's so random"

RIght at the boat scene in that trailer they do a perfect remake of the Reaper sound from Mass Effect. like 1:06 i think

youtube.com/watch?v=BGHGZjDguqw

not a big fan of this movie, but that design is GOAT.
>bomber jacket is both practical and badass looking
>fur collar resembles vulture feathers
>whole suit is literally built for scavenging like a vulture, first scene with him even has him prying valuables from the carcass of a giant animal to foreshadow this
>helmet resembles a fighter pilot's and makes him look genuinely inhuman with the small added frills
>suit is actually large enough to house the tech that it let it fly and looks both more plausible and considerably more intimidating as a result