Pookistan and Muslims BTFO!

>Pak kills 8 Indian civilians in Kashmir in cross border firing

>Indian Army destroys 14 Pookistani Army posts in retaliation.

hindustantimes.com/india-news/2-pak-soldiers-killed-14-posts-destroyed-after-8-die-in-pak-shelling/story-19sa9fnpLYOy5wavOzIdnN.html

>Meanwhile in Mainland India

>8 muslim convicts were killed in a fake encounter
>Convicts belonged to a radical muslim organization SIMI an affiliation of ISIS in the country
>Police reported that the convicts escaped the jail
>Few hours later Police reported that all 8 convicts were killed
>Video has surfaced where it shows the convicts wanted to surrender but were killed anyway.

>Video of the fake encounter if anyone is interested:
youtu.be/dLhrrPduOEw

indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/simi-activists-undertrials-flee-shot-dead-bhopal-jailbreak-video/

Other urls found in this thread:

wonderfulengineering.com/poo-powered-pumps-help-pakistan-farmers-grow-richer-and-greener/
youtube.com/watch?v=rXSh3ur5XnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Video has surfaced where it shows the convicts wanted to surrender but were killed anyway.
Kek

You guys are going to drag the rest of the world into this shit, aren't you?

Pretty based Poos. Please don't invade though, I don't want more of them coming here.

Nah, can't say the same for pookistan. Also every other country basically hates us, so I don't think any one will actually come on our side.

We can force them into middle east if you want?

Isn't India part of NATO?

>leaf education

You'd be forcing them towards Iran, playing to the Wests hands

>Canadian education
We are 12000 km+ away from both Atlantic oceans

Godspeed Pajeet

kill those mudslimes

>mfw this whole thing
poo in loos don't take shit sitting down

Nah, we won't be forcing them into Iran or Afghanistan as we are investing in both of them.

Amen

>tfw when Pajeets become the new crusaders

>pookistan
Top kek

wonderfulengineering.com/poo-powered-pumps-help-pakistan-farmers-grow-richer-and-greener/

Turn it all to ash my poo friend

Both Pakistan and India are part of the Commonwealth and are allies of the UK. I personally would rather ally with India as Pakistan is a traitor nation with Islam. The ISI might as well be called ISIs. Fuck them, creating Pakistan seemed like a good idea at the time, in hindsight Indians should have just fucking killed them.

Oh and kill all the Bangladeshi's as well. Cheers lad.

bump for interest

I hope u all die

I was mistaken. However it seems Pakistan falls under the NATO "Global partners", so it could still spell trouble in that regard.

>keep making threads of pooland fighting some other shit stain country. That will make Sup Forums like us.

Drown yourselves in the ghanges pls.

Actually India has no formal allies also being a part of commonwealth doesn't mean being an ally. Also its just a games hosting organization now.

You guys never treated us like Canada or Australia (not complaining)

We won't sharty boi, we won't

It never stopped us from BTFOing them. Pic related

Nah, no one will get involved in that. Probably just diplomatic "muh deep concern" from our leaders but nothing militarily.

Paks will do the little suicide bombings in India and India will just bomb them back. It won't escalate to anything major (unfortunately).

Its Ganges not ghanges, sharty boi

Godspeed based indians. Let the pookistanis rest in poo.

We have vested interests in India, like Asia bank etc.

You're an ally, so deal with it. And being a Commonwealth member creates diplomatic issues, not militaristic issues.

Like I said, kill the Bangla's pls.

No it's "Gangrenes".

in your last bigger war against pakistan the soviets saved your ass by blocking a planned us/uk Intervention.

GOOD LUCK MODI

haha... just look up what your fucking goverment tried the last time around Pakistan lashed out and was put into place by india...

if the russians wouldn't have blocked your fleet you would have attacked india. (1971)

NUKES INBOUND

WW3 HAPPENING

GREAT JOB POOS

> Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=rXSh3ur5XnQ

Why is India allowed to be so islamophobic?

Will kill the Banglas, and I am all up for better UK and India relations.

May is visiting India this week to promote small-medium enterprise trade between India and UK

What part of 'most countries don't like us' you didn't understand?

>thinking i remotely care about spelling anything from your country.

kek.

poo n loo, boo.

Then contract ebola for us.

Turn Pakistan into a designated nuking country

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

I honestly wish we can go to war with you disgusting curry nigger fucks. You all deserve to be annihilated.

Its November now, 84 days for next PARADE!!!!!!!

Because we usually don't care how the rest of the world thinks

>ebola
>India
>Sharty boi education

Times have changed, we have investments in India and China now. We dropped America and the terrorist states, remember the whole "lolno we no attack Assad sry" thing? The big fuck you to America over Asia bank? The relaxation of RMB trading? The Hinkley Point plant with China?

Modi sucking Theresa May's Big British Cock? Germany, time moves on. Things change, remember how Russia had one of its jets blown the fuck out by the Turks? Now the Russians love that Turk dick and can't get enough of it. Just like how you can't get enough of it, or Syrian dick or Somali dick. My god you fuckers are just shitdick crazy, so much more different than how shit was back in the 1920's/30's and 40's.

Maybe you can dump all your poo on Bangladesh and finally sink it!

>T. Pookistani thinking he's Americunt

England you look so beautiful.

Yeas

>Modi sucking Theresa May's Big British Cock?
Also Britain requested India to take part in its smart cities project. You need us more to revive your dying industries than us needing you

Nah we've got China for that, you're what's known as an "emerging" market, we will buy from you a lot more.

You want our shekels, we want Primark clothes and other cheap stuff.

Thanks, oh and hopefully no more factory collapsing? It's rather selfish of you you know.

Too sad, 1.6 billion Muslims are dragged into a sect war when our enemies use this moment to impose their colonial agenda on US

Eh. There could be some economic hardships inbound for you.

Cotton production is too ecologically damaging, for instance. You're likely to see regulations clamp down on it in the near-ish future and I know it's a major cash crop for you guys...

:3

You have no major defense industry of your own.
You are also not very keen on supplying us nuclear technology like Russia, Japan and US
You barely have any big industry are most of them are leaving because of Brexit and other's are the subsidiary of Indian firm Tata.
Chinese are too competitive of lazy (small and medium British industries) and that is why May is more keen on increasing small and medium trade with India than with China
Indian Startup (3rd largest startup country) boom is dominated by US funding
Indian smart cities project and Indian Infrastructural (roads, rails etc) are the most emerging sectors in India in which Britain and take part, like other European countries.

You need to act fast and play aggressive in trading.

I don't think cotton production will be affected any time soon still I am all ears

It's literally the most polluting crop.

Moving towards cellulose based fibers (like Lyocell, AKA Tencel) sooner than later would be a good idea.

Artificial fiber made from wood pulp, nah National Green Tribunal will never let that happen.

But if it becomes mainstream anytime soon, then yeah we will get it.

Most can easily choose to opt out of the regional political bitchfighting disguised as a religious issue for the sake of the people but refuse to do so due to the massive power and wealth gain as an incentive.

All this overly religious scum. They only care about themselves and not two hoots about the effects of their actions on their own people.

They have the power of leadership and trust of the people. Do they use it to teach youths proper self respect, civility and to work hard to improve their own and other people livelihood?
Fuck no, let's teach the youths hate, insane rules and how to kill and harass other people we don't like.

Fucking assholes.

>be poo-in-loo
> be so butthurt over being called poo-in-loo
> invent "pookistan"

Carry on, friend poo-in-loo. We are well-aware that it's all shit over there.

Please wipe out many pookisstannis. Would you like us to ship you extra toilet paper?