youtube.com/watch?v=6dswGoIyORk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

B E N I S
E
N
I
S

Italians confirmed for non-white.

This is the laziest skin color map I've ever seen.

:DDDDDDD

Isrealis literally niggers

>Adaptation only effects skin color
>N-nothing else.
>Don't a-ask questions, goy

This is why I want them to go back, cause I care about their health obviously.

Why is there a shit stain on that map of the world?

this map saying the north of Japan is white but the south is full nignog? the fuck?

>Evolution of malanin levels based on geographical location

Yes, because protection from radiation is the only environmental pressure driving evolution right?

Same as usual. It's ONE of the components as why we hate people of other skins color. It's preposterous to think that if skin colour could evolve, other characteristics of humans could

>Argentina

The abos native to Tasmania are the same color as Central Europeans.

ITT: polanons don't understand evolution.

That's some bullshit right there. I know a guy from Sudan, he's black as midnight but that map has him brown. The North American natives are all copper colored too, even in Alaska, Australian aborigines are also way darker than the picture has them.

show us yer tits and boipucci!

>south africa

So according to this, all people should go to the areas that they are genetically suited to be living in?

Problem solved?

They are.

Okinawa is a tropical paradise and people there are darker skinned

Sum more

This map is not the native people before the European discoveries? Has no Europeans in the New World on this map

This is 100% correct but the environment in which you and your ancestors grew up in for generations upon generations effects more than just the amount of melanin in your skin.

This is what liberals will refuse to admit.

So yoy're saying melanin enriched individuals are superior?

Today I learned aboriginies are just deeply tanned.

>eskimos = gray skin

FIRSD BOSD BESD BOSD :DDDD

"Homo Erectus Walks Among Us" is a must read if anyone wants an intermediate introduction to evolution and race.

Now do one of iq or murder rate and let's see what else sun exposure causes.

>spain
>white

HAHAHAHAHA SPANIARDS BTFO

Yes, they are superior at hiding at night, resisting solar radiation and running fast.

This election is very simple really. GOOD vs. EVIL

youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw

vs.

youtube.com/watch?v=htOj50B7dNk

SPREAD #MAGA

slay queen

youtube.com/watch?v=6dswGoIyORk

thats the most inaccurate shit i have ever seen. every one knows a paki isnt as dark as a poo in the loo and that all of east asia has the same complexion. its not like hald way through china they become lighter

and the south east asian pacific islands have the same complexion all over up until you get to about australia then its abos who are dark as fuck. when didnt koreans and japs become white? why wasnt i told?

why isnt australia black?

It's not the skin colour that is hated, rather it is the stereotypes attributed to those that

Yes, people who live in warm areas were never challenged and their brains never developed and they never built empires. So what was the point again?

>skin color just caused by proximity to Sun
>evolution of melanin levels

Damn...

Skin coloration =/= Race

Try again amigo.

From the whitest part of Iberia literally more white than France and most of Germany deal with it niggers

How are you using a pc, abbo shit?

>trusting data published by a guy named Dong-Dong

>look m8 evolution exists
>you shouldn't hate people because they were born different
> ha ha, evolution of iq and behaviors?
> you're crazy, that doesn't exist