What happened with the Rothschild leaks last night? Why isn't there still a happening thread about it?

What happened with the Rothschild leaks last night? Why isn't there still a happening thread about it?

ITT: post Rothschild dirt from the leak

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!exxkyI5T!Ac_olG0cipGt8Bh_UU_DiHNmZDnKManv8fJfI1N5WwQ
filemail.com/d/yiaktphfvwzppul
twitter.com/anpoland/status/793786254429216768
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Bump b/c OPs a faggot

bump

think it died down

Although user downloaded it then went silent shortly afterwards...

No we just do that kinda stuff on a different platform. Having Joshua Schekelstein as admin here is toxic.

>it was late
>i was drunk
>need time to read it

Who's the semen demon?

Post it so we can all get our teeth into it.

Bradley foundation

shift change.

alison brie in her new show where the plays a female wrestler set in the 80s

w-what platform

Whats source of pic?

OP you nigger you better tell us if you want our help

mega.nz/#!exxkyI5T!Ac_olG0cipGt8Bh_UU_DiHNmZDnKManv8fJfI1N5WwQ

there ya go, lad

The American West coast Insomniac Alliance is back in the field. Bump it.

I saw the links here and someone posted on Sup Forums
I sure the fuck wasnt downloading a rothschild honeypot.
r.i.p. user that downloaded it.

Anonymous posted the link to the mega file on twatter. Not that it changes anything.

It's not the (((Rothschilds))).
It's a dump of docs from the Bradley Foundation:

a ''conservatarian'' foundation based in WI.
Board includes George Will, VDH and a bunch of WI GOPe types.

Leak includes several letters from the fndn to their asset mgr, Rothschild Asset Management, giving notice of $150m+ of redemptions for ''Mrs Clinton's campaign''.

Might be a running gag - you wouldn't normally give any reason on a redemption letter - or might be sign of GOPe #NeverTrumpers backing Clinton vs Trump.

tl;dr: maybe something but not worth getting v& for.

It's a distraction from the Clintons you fucking faggots

her jewish aging is kicking in. goobye cutiepie brie, hello jewish hag brie.

soon she'll look like her mother.

Well, fuck. There goes that fantasy.

>soon she'll look like her mother
would though, desu

Bumping this. $150+ million from Rothschild's if true, want reported by Clinton campaign. We need to investigate more to determine if valuable.

>George Will

God i hate these kosher "conservatives".

Its a large dump.
Also, how the dir structure is, it has trouble decompressing some of the archive due to file path character limits.

Someone posted this on a bread lastnight, though I havent found the source in the archive myself. It's north of 70k files.

did we even get to see docs from inside the archive?

The Rothschilds are financing Hillary!, holy fuck, better make a happening thread.

fuck off, anyone who knows enough to care about who the Rothschilds are, knows who they are backing.

Someone must have news on this

sure they did.
I remember when we were anonymous, then we stopped doing anything interesting, someone gave it a slang name and a jewt banned doxing, then some other people start doing fun stuff in our name.. who the fuck even is "anonymous" now? theres like 30 of them.

yes... not sure of the point of this dump though.

Most of us donĀ“t actually dig deep into this. Some do and we are awaiting their answer.

Hillary got 30GB of useless files and a fake spicy one from her friend Lynde, packaged it up, used CTR to hype it, and then released it in a way that would take over a week to comb through it to realize it was nothing. It probably has some kind of marker in it too to link it back to Russia so she can "debunk" all the other leaks as well.

>Wow. Huge fucking news.
It's literally nothing. Unless someone finds Hillary doing something illegal yall can fuck off

anyone?

I think she just lost considerable weight for the role.

That's the thing about this leak. Except for the couple donation letters, it really doesn't seem to link to Hillary.

Really not sure of the point of this dump.

Pics from the dump btw, sort of just randomly opening things.

Might mean Discord.

>he doesn't know about the hidden layer
peek behind the curtain if you dare

She still looks all right
Lost a lot of weight and not caked in makeup
If she wore normal clothes and fixed her hair, she'd be fine

>first sentence of highlighted paragraph refers to an account in hongkong with a balance of 1 quintillion us dollars in value in it.
all the currency in the world added together would equal this amount (excluding zimbabwe's quintillion dollar bills ofcourse)

I downloaded it. Anything look tasty that you want me to screencap and dump here?

the contents of a 30 gig file DL'd last night. No I didn't read the damn thing yet, if ever. I was bored and curious when I grabbed it, not so much anymore.

And as I said, I can't vouch for that doc.

This entire dump again, I can't relate to clinton at all except the 1,5, 150mil donation transfers from rothschild asset management which couldve easily been planted.

Rest looks totally legit, and totally unrelated to clinton

Bumpu

rgffd

Can someone who works at HSBC just look up the account?

I used to look at footballer's and celebrities accounts for fun when I worked in a bank lol.

I worked at a banking firm a few years ago for work experience, quite a lot 'dodgy' money passes through my island, shame I didn't look some people up.

too bad you faggots are so up trumps ass no one will believe anything here

by anyone anyone normal not you weirdos

Is this document form the 30gb rar?

I said it last night. Some one who has the 70k files needs to upload them on an ftp server so the autists here can easily comb through them. But no one wants to do it.

someone else posted it in another bread. I have not been able to find it in the rar.
Noone wants to be vanned for hosting a ftp with this.

Also polish anons did hackjob of making the archive, I havent been able to fully extract rar due to file path character limitations

pussy.
Give me the files I'll fucking do it

so fucking download it.
filemail.com/d/yiaktphfvwzppul
original post
or use mega link up bread some

>polish anons did a hack job

I think you mean windows sucks balls.

oh shit! Time to dig (pic related)
twitter.com/anpoland/status/793786254429216768