Imagine what this looked like from the side

Imagine what this looked like from the side

I still don't really understand why an embodiment of evil would have access to time travel in the first place. You'd think that would be something restricted to a god of time or only the top creation deity or something

O MY AKU POWERS

He probably stole it or some shit

I tried

this and only this

jesus christ

Christ she could fit four dicks in there.

nice

Now you need to draw white stuff exiting her mouth

Did she eat bird shit?

le cum

That's hot

JLullaby plz go

Imagine

>could have had a happy ending either in the future or past
>instead make the most depressing ending of all time
WHY? HE SUFFERED FOR OVER 50 YEARS JUST TO GET FUCKED IN THE END ANYWAY, FUCK RIGHT OFF

SDT skin when?

That makes it deeper and more adult

I love a dark ending as much as the next edgelord, but this ending was fanfiction-tier stupid.

>she dies on the exact day, and hour, when she is about to be married to the love of her life

Fucking Titanic wasn't this manipulative.

This
Just keep him in the future or give him a real happy-ending
What we got was so unsatisfying

Onionhead Ashi a best. All other Ashis belong in the trash.

Some foreshadowing, or even internal debate, about the imminent disappearance of the entire future and its cast would've been nice, too.

They even could've used Inner Jack for that. He could've berated Jack for both not doing anything and for trying to accomplish a mission that will essentially kill everyone in the future.

Such cognitive dissonance is good for character development and internal struggle.

I wouldn't even mind an 'Ashi sacrifices herself to get Jack to the past' ending if it wasn't handled so fucking badly
Just do something like having her absorb Aku's remains after she and Jack beat him in the future, and that unlocks her own Aku abilities. Then she sends Jack back to the past, but can't go through the portal herself because she has to maintain it. So there's a proper teary farewell and last kiss.

But m-m-m-muh love dude

The entirety of episodes 3-10 read like a rough first draft.

Did Genndy even care about Samurai Jack, or did he do season 5 out of a sense of obligation?

>deeper and more adult
>"DUDE THE BEST WAY TO MAKE A BAD SITUATION BETTER IS TO JUST MAGIC IT FROM EVER GETTING TO THAT POINT"

O MY AKU NEN

>gentlemen