HERE WE GO!

HERE WE GO!
mega.nz/#!AKRW2aRT!PE3npUr5MKhi2WHaJo5GSz9j082z9jHBv_a1eMWf0yo

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/answerman/2017-03-01/.112826
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What went wrong? Pic tangentially related

The entire royal family, not one decently acted scene for the whole two hours. Literally the only good actors were the kuller chick and the cg doggo

can we get a webm of the flashback with Black Bolt and his parents?

First twenty minutes or so were decent, then the cover songs started

for some odd reason every time I open this image, I always mistake that the black guy is a basketball player wearing a lakers jersey

I just want to know: what the fuck have the execs been smoking?

I mean, seriously, screw Sup Forums, but the Inhumans have always been a culture of eugenics-worshipping xenophobic isolationists who literally depend on slavery to support their culture. Who in their right mind would think those are potentially heroic characters?! What possibly suggests that these are characters that a person can readily identify as "the good guys"?!

I mean, let's face it, they weren't exactly very entertaining as a Wacky Wayside Tribe for the Fantastic Four to put up with, but shoving them into the spotlight just makes every horrible little flaw and embarrassing aspect all the more unavoidable.

Seriously, they could have a decent budget and great actors on this show, and it'd still suck, because the Inhumans are inherently unsympathetic assholes! What are we possibly supposed to relate to in these speciest, elitist jerks? Freaking Magneto manages to be more sympathetic than Black Bolt and his cast of losers.

And that's without getting into the really skeezy comics shit, like the Slave Engine or what "Deadpool and the Mercs for Money" reveals about the Terrigen Clouds.

>everyone sees the sky open over New York and aliens invade
>"you seriously think that someone came from the moon?"
Every fucking time
Are you complaining that because the characters are flawed and imperfect that they are not relatable, interesting, and that they can't have good stories be told about them? Because if so please, for the love of god, never become a writer

I agree but don't use TV Tropes lingo

Man, you must HATE The Punisher

There's a difference between "flawed and imperfect" and "inherently unsympathetic".

Magneto's an anti-human bigot who has tried exterminating humanity in the past, yes. But he's also tried multiple times to redeem himself and find non-lethal ways to achieve his goals, from setting up his own sovereign nation (twice; Genosha and Asteroid M) to actively working with the X-men. He condemns humanity for its bigotry against mutants, but he still cares for mutants and he is willing to extend a live-and-let-live attitude when he can.

The Inhumans, on the other hand, alternate their time between being assholes to each other and condescending towards humanity. At best, they're more alien than most of the aliens in the Marvel canon - I have seen a sympathetic Super Skrull. I've never seen a story where I actually gave a fuck about the Inhumans, and that was before Marvel tried to shill them as the X-men's replacements.

>it's an X-Fag that doesn't understand the appeal of morally corrupt characters
The ugly truth comes out. Your comics are still shit, your films are still shit, and the best thing to come out of your favorite franchise the past five years is a show about a literal who. I'm not even an Inhumans fan, but I'm glad you self-entitled whiny little brats have been getting shit on so much because it's exactly what you deserve.

>Awful characters are just "flawed and imperfect"
"Flawed" is a guy with low self-esteem.

We are talking about slave-owners and dumb monarchs.

>the rover HQ place is just a empty hangar

You're right, pic related was just an awful character. Truly you have shown me the error of my ways

Plus people willing to declare genocidal war over the successful use of a Reality Warper to take away the "kills mutants" aspect of the Terrigen Clouds whilst leaving every other aspect intact.

I wouldn't care so much if we weren't constantly told that the Inhumans are the good guys when, really, shit like this makes them the villains.

Hi Ike.

>Cuckbolt jobbing to the police
>Karnak got lost and took a nap
>Lockjaw is also taking a nap

Come on

Jesus Christ

Nice defense there, how's it feel to have your favorite franchise continuously be destroyed by a petty Jew?

I just want Legion to come back

Fuck all these other shows

I don't know if it's just because my expectations were so low after all the reviews, but I really didn't think this was that bad. Don't get wrong, it's bad, but the critics were tearing into this like it was Suicide Squad or Thor: The Dark World level unwatchable awfulness. It's more of an entertainingly bad, like Marvel's version of The Room. With only six episodes left I'm definitely down to watch more of this.

Is that the whole Inhumans series or just the first episode?

>Thor: The Dark World
>MCU movie getting torn apart

Wut.

Thor 1 & 2 along with Iron Man 2 are considered to be the worst movies in the MCU

I don't disagree with you on that. Except Thor 2 has a 66% RT score. I mean BvS and Suicide Squad got fucking torn apart. Thor 2, not really.

I don't know why anyone would watch this shit. Just look at this hilariously low budget piece of shit. Inhumans is a property that should have been on the big screen. Not that i even read Inhumans.

Honestly, I'm not actually hating this.

You lied to me, Sup Forums. You promised that I would hate this.

Any funny webMs?

I should have said Age of Ultron

>Thor 1 & 2
Maybe on Sup Forums. Normies I've spoken to love Thor, at least the first one.
>Iron Man 2
Please. Everyone knows Iron Man 3 is much worse than 2.

Thor 2, maybe, and IM2 and 3 for sure, but Thor was an unexpected surprise

god that shit is annoying. everytime the Danny mentions stuff about the dragon in iron fist or defenders they act like it's the most impossible thing ever despite having giant zombie dragon cyborgs flying over New York just a few years earlier

the franchise was created a petty jew, what's your point?

Why was this even shot in IMAX?

Did they really think generic Hawaiian landscape shots warranted it?

maybe Ike thought he could trick people into thinking it was one of Feige's Marvel movies by showing it in theaters

Because IMAX was going to pay most if not all the bill for the production. IIRC this is why ABC is pissed because it's like an opportunity squandered to be cheap.

Because it made $2 million in theaters.

>and the cg doggo

Oh God, is it like Warcraft where the CGI Orcs were better actors then the non-CGI characters?

what the fuck am i looking at

Black Bolt accidentally disintegrating his parents.

black bolt's powers

Were his parents InHuman too? Didn't they have their own powers?
Aren't there systems in place to make sure things like this don't happen.

Oh we're doing megas now, huh?
Are there going to be megas for AoS too?

>Aren't there systems in place to make sure things like this don't happen.
Nope. That's why it's a tragedy.
...And also why it's incredibly stupid for them to hold the Teregenesis ceremony in a crowded room.

How many more episodes will this be?

7 more. 8 episodes total

8 in total.

Are they all like and hour and a half long?

The season premier was the first 2 episodes combined. There's 6 more to go, all shorter.

no. the first one is because it was the cinema release

gimme a quick rundown on the characters

>2gb

Jaiying was portrayed as a militant isolationists who would screw over anyone if she believed the security of her group was threatened. Her descent into villainy made sense.

Why, then, would equally xenophobic and equally alien(in terms if their morality/indifference to humanity) be framed as the protagonist?

The closest thing we have to an Inhuman protagonist in the MCU is Quake, and at many points in SHIELD's story arcs she is called out by her own team for her bias, is portrayed as going too far at times, and suffers the consequences of betrayal and her own terrible choices. Why can't we have that same quality writing for Medusa, who murders Auron is seems more upset that she lost her Kingdom than the fact that her Kingdom is ass backwards and dystopic?

The Scott Buck Cycle

>Production is ominously bad, no one has faith in it
>early reviews say it's crap
>official release
>"The critics were too harsh. It's not that bad!"

>There's 6 more to go
>7 more
Damn it Sup Forums who do I believe?

Remember when Black Bolt could do more then just yell loud? That was nice.

>BRAAAAAAP
captcha Road Road

this version does martial arts and can escape handcuffs somehow

So thats where the budget went.

>Isolation can bring genetic degeneration. Pic related

Japan is inbreed due to incest.
animenewsnetwork.com/answerman/2017-03-01/.112826

>The truth is, historically Japan has not had any real problem with incest -- in fact, clans would traditionally encourage relationships among cousins (or second cousins) to perpetuate family dynasties. If a father was widowed, he would often marry his daughter. Practices like this continued well into the 20th century, especially in very traditional rural families. Indeed, incestuous relationships were so common in olden days -- between siblings, cousins, aunts/nephews, uncles/nieces and the like, that genetics experts say this has introduced all sorts of problems into Japan's DNA.

holy shit is this him killing his parents?

fuck me with a razorblade that's hilarious

WE WUZ DOORS N SHIEET

They were decent guest characters for the the F4 imo. They fit the bizarre mythos and weird alien shit that Reed and co usually deal with. And they weren't typical heroes, just a hidden civilisation. Blame nu-marvel for over-saturating them when they're not the sort of characters that should be and then taking away what made them different from the X-Men and turning them in to poormans mutants.

What's asian guys powerset besides super advanced precognition/save and reload?

Because Thor 2 was just mediocre and boring. BvS and especially Suicide Squad are broken, absolutely inept and joyless messes only vaguely resembling movies.

Master of the mystic arts and sorcerer supreme

what the fuck

I feel like not given Eldrac a face would have saved money. Wouldn't need to hire an actor, wouldn't have the animate shit because only the "eyes need to light up.

Did they use MS Paint instead of CGI?

The glowy shit is just in his head.

Isn't Karnak supposed to see the weakness in everything?
He couldn't fucking see that the rocks he was climbing down were about to collapse and now has a concussion

>I'm sorry Medusa, but the budget demands it.

And he still thinks he can get a season 2.

People like Buck and Perlmutter are the reason why Marvel Studios ditched them Marvel Entertainment for Disney.

Her one weakness...

>and imperfect
That's it! Marvel should bring back the Imperfects to replace the Shithumans now that the show bombed!

i could always cheers for maximum if the writing wasn't a total shit.

they have to try really hard to make him look like a creep, and them they undo it by having him shear shitdusa hair.

You realize he's the primary antagonist of the work he's in, in part because he's a slave owning dumb monarch no one should root for, right?

Remember when a cloud was killing mutants but the Inhumans fought to keep it around cause they liked that it made more inhumans?

Remember how they were meant to be the good guys in that situation?

>REMEMBER ME MAX??
>WHEN I KILLED OUR PARENTS
>I TALKED
>LIKE
>this

>that 'dark' cover of Paint It Black

>tfw paedo threads like Creek and Big Mouth get more hype than Inhumans
The absolute state of Marlels
He's the master of karate and friend to everyone.

is he holding fart?

Don't forget Le Petit Spirou. Seriously what was up with Sup Forums and underage kids this week?
Oh sweet Kek.

Well, that was boring as fuck. A shame too as Blackbolt and his actor could actually carry a show that isn't... well... this. Other than not-Ramsey everyone else is boring as fuck.

I'll give you Thor 2 and IM 2 as bad, still tolerable but bad. However Thor 2 is tolerable. I'll watch shithumans later

>Please. Everyone knows Iron Man 3 is much worse than 2.

This.

Never thought I'd see a dramatic shaving. Bravo Ike!

I let out a loud cackle and probably woke up my tenet upstairs.

>>Nope! Fuck you guy! You don't get my math!

Just going throuh the WEBM and gifs in this thread is making me laugh way too hard.

>inhumans not only did this to some poor asshole
>they then just said "fuck it" and made him their slave
Honestly just fuck Inhumans

Ike interfered with Iron Man 3 and pretty much ruined it.

>When V for Vendetta is more subtle than you

>Eldrac
>Slave

Half the time they have to beg him to do anything.

And Bendis.

Yeah, and? They still locked him up and forced him to be their fucking teleporter

and Bendis of course, the same man who created Riri not for diversity but for that sweet royalty check money.

litereal shitb

There are plenty of futuristic/sci-fi looking ones you can buy...but they used the most chunky 70s looking cutters.

Feel bad for the actors. There's no way they can make this awful shit work.

Also Medusa's hair should have been big like in the comics, making it thin and flat destroys it's effectiveness both practically and visually.

He's not locked up or forced. He couldn't move if he wanted to.

Which one Sup Forums?