I can't believe we finally got closure

I can't believe we finally got closure

The fuck you talkin about?

Did RPGWorld actually update? I thought Ike dropped this comic after he started working on Adventure Time.

fuck you.

Still dead I take it? Damn shame way back when I was in highschool this was my favorite webcomic right up there with 8-bit Theater.

Hero and Galgarion were on today's episode of OK K.O.

For those don’t follow OK K.O., one of today’s episodes was basically an RPG World finale. He could have just let this comic stay unfinished. But he created a psuedo-ending by using OK K.O., his own CN cartoon, to give animation and voices to his ancient webcomic characters. Then the last part of the episode is a comic page drawn in his old style.

This is the final shot of the episode. I was reading this shit back in 2000, and it’s wild that I got to see some sort of ending in cartoon form 17 years later. Ian’s a cool dude in my book.

Do you have screengrabs of the full comic sequence? I saw it on TV but I'd like to keep the caps for reference

Ian, I legitimately didn't expect it, but you came through.

Thank you.

Note that the kid in Hero's arms is Spaghetti, Hero and Cherry's daughter who was first introduced in Beta Temple, the comic that actually brought stealth closure to RPG World years before OK K.O.

I never read the webcomic, but I still think that's pretty amazing.

Wait what?

You need to link me that shit, nigger. I don't believe that for a second.
How...how did it end?

Dazzled by Hero's level 90, KO decides to join him and is taught about grinding levels by farming the same monsters over and over again, an activity that now fills Hero's life to the exclusion of anything. After a whole day of grinding they enter the Dark Castle and face its cruel traps.

They reach Galgarion and fight his first phase, only to discover their grinding was meaningless because Galgarion too has been leveling up to pass the time while waiting for Hero(FF8 leveling system strikes again) and is level -99. Hero suggests more grinding but KO is fed up with it and announces he'd rather spend time with his friends and leaves.

Hero and Galgarion have a chat and realize they've been preparing for the final battle for so long they've forgotten why they were battling in the first place (they vaguely remember they may be long lost twins and one of them's gotta be the evil one) and decide they too should take a break to do things they enjoy. Galgarion wants to redecorate and Hero wants to spend some time with his friends and family. He goes back to his wife, Cherry, and one year later they have a daughter, Spaghetti, and are adventuring together as a family.

The hints given in Beta Temple are that its protagonist Spaghetti Blossomfeather is the daughter of two heroes who saved the world and the ruined Dark Castle is now named Galgarion's Demise.

Ian always was, and will always be a bro

Eh if this is the ending to dog world it sucks. I mean we only get to see how it ended for hero and cherry and it's very rushed.

i didn't even read RPGworld but this still made me feel things

LINK ME

yeesh

Well, at least it's something, after all this time. I guess I was just expecting something more serious.

I suppose this is for the best.
You should it was a good read.

What.

What's the damn episode? Give me a name at least.

A Hero's Fate.

Thank you.

>A Hero's Fate
>we learn about the Fate of the character Hero long after the comic ended

IAAAAAAAAAAAAAN