Trump BTFO by Louis CK

How Sup Forums will ever recover? #ImWithHer

youtube.com/watch?v=BC9KpKDRuBw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xIraCchPDhk
youtube.com/watch?v=4yH47XI3fCo&ab_channel=ArchieBunger
youtube.com/watch?v=A7V5sgVMUtY
opensecrets.org/pres16/candidate.php?id=N00023864
defamer.gawker.com/louis-c-k-will-call-you-up-to-talk-about-his-alleged-s-1687820755
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LITTLE

Louis who? I've never heard of that cuckmedian

WHITE

Can i has French Fries?

>hey guys look at me I'm le lumberjack XD
That soft bodied fuck probably couldn't fell a fucking sapling.

when you remove middle letters from cuck it says ck hmmm really makes you think

What the fuck?

He literally couldn't be more wrong in his points.

DICKS

I wanna hear that from a leaf

>implying we don't have decent woodlands in the US and up until the past 15 years had booming logging industries

Of course, mon ami, here, have some frietjes!

Vegamite tastes like shit

No i asked for French fries

Not really. Everything he said is technically correct it's just that they're are stupid and illogical points to base your president on.

Trump will bring back all the logging jobs

At least Trump doesn't have the FBI crawling up his ass for a second time

Based Sup Forumslack

By the way, this is the most cowardly way to support Hillary. Of all the ways to endorse her this is the most chickenshit. This was Howard Stern's move too. No respect for his fans to attempt to keep them while shilling to them.

This.

Only the eternal anglo is saying "french" fries (even the Brit is calling them "chips").

Don't get distracted folks. Let this thread slide.

Gist of video:

>"if you vote for Hillary (first name) you're a grown up."
>"if you vote for Trump (surname) you're a sucker."

Move on and bump more important threads.

What a childish way of looking at the election.

I'm crashing this thread

LITTLE

B-but she's a mother, she knows how to run shit and shit.

The saddest thing is that he used to be pretty funny on O&A, then he became famous and a massive faggot.

>I'm not doing my job if I don't ask a comedian about politics

May aswell say you're not doing your job if you don't ask Trump about Chris Rock

Any chance he'll move to Mexico when Trump gets elected ?

Was Louis CucK ever funny?

what? nothing he said was correct AND they were stupid and illogical points to base your president on.

I've heard so many different people come out and say what they think about this election, but this was by far the most disconnected from reality response I fucking heard. It's like he just came from the fucking bernstein universe or something.

Probs not

Yes.

That soft bodied fuck probably couldn't fell a fucking sapling.

I've lost so much respect for celebrities I used to like.

Thank god George Carlin is dead and isn't here to weigh in.

I have the impression that Louis CK wants to follow more and more the path of George Carlin. That is, being a sarcastic, unapologetic and social comedian. But Louis doesn't have the balls and the political intelligence of Carlin.

He has some pretty funny moments but most of his comedy is based around self loathing. He spends a lot of time talking about what a terrible piece of shit he is and how much he hates himself, aka liberal men in a nutshell. Also, his show was fucking dogshit and I couldn't get through a single episode.

well hes a
POOPOO head
so NOW who is the btfo?

Keep on feeding that SJW machine that will one day destroy you, leave your legacy and future in shambles. It's what they do. The next day, they won't even give a fuck about you and your nervous apology. You'll be left in ruin and they'll be on to their next target.

I've not seen much of Louis CK's recent work, since like I said in my last comment, I've lost respect for him (and DeNiro too, no more Goodfellas) but his comedy used to be hilarious.

His show was great too. But fuck me, if he turns to political comedy like Carlin, he'll be a laughing stock for all the wrong reasons.

The guy is funny because he has 2 daughters, is a single dad with an ex-wife and is your average joe (or was). That was his punchline. He should stay out of politics entirely.

Louis Cuck King can't BTFO of anybody except maybe his bull.

Who? Is he that cuck who talks about how bad white people are in half his jokes?

Also

>C.K.'s paternal grandfather, Dr. Géza Székely Schweiger, was a surgeon. Székely Schweiger was a Hungarian Jew whose family immigrated to Mexico, where he met C.K.'s paternal grandmother, Rosario Sánchez Morales.

He is a half kike.

That has happened to almost every successful comedian since Lenny Bruce. The problem in being so revered for the things they say they seemingly forget people originally listened to them because they wanted a laugh, even if it came with astute social commentary and then they think people just want to hear their opinions without jokes.

holy fuck pol is always right

HEY RABBI WATCHA DOIN

Does anyone think George Carlin would've been pro-Trump?

The guy nailed the political system. He didn't believe in voting because voting was electing two of the same, essentially, but Trump is a true outsider.

I reckon Carlin would be shilling for Trump. He was far too intelligent to vote for Hillary.

youtube.com/watch?v=xIraCchPDhk

God damn... I didn't even know that.

youtube.com/watch?v=4yH47XI3fCo&ab_channel=ArchieBunger

What a coincidense o:^)

ASIAN

He definitely would be against Hillary.

A literal cuck doesn't like Trump? That is quite the development.

that was weird, around 50 second mark he says we don't need someone that will get drunk and start a war, the Don doesn't even drink

He wouldn't have been shilling for anyone. His shtick was that he stopped giving a fuck about things like politics.

Louis CK is and has always been an unfunny, redheaded Mexican. I want to like him because I have red hair and speak Spanish too, but his jokes are terrible and his personality is off-putting. I love Conan and Andy :)

He's name is Louie C.ucK. what else do you need

That's better than shilling for Hillary in my book, but regardless, he may have recognized Trump as a true outsider to politics.

Carlin was red-pilled. Or to say it otherwise, he wasn't the comedian who was saying "this is the good thing and the other is bad". He was beyond that. He reminds me of Hunter Thompson for his clinical and amoral observations. And he didn't care if his opinions would hurt someone. The things he said about islam are prophetic. Again, his positions cannot be held by comedians nowadays.
youtube.com/watch?v=A7V5sgVMUtY

Let me guess... You're a "tanned" walloon?
Fuck off back to France.

I don't know but PC culture now would have made his head explode.

Why does it matter? This thread has nothing to do with Belgians.
Also, the flemish regionalists are the laughing stock of the world. Instead of proposing ideas about Europe, the conservation of the Western values and so on, all they care is "Brussel is vlaams" and so on.
You were peasants and in politics, you are still peasants, caring about your "aardappelvelden"

He still would not vote, are you retarded?
For trump to get where he is he is part of the political system and is not an outsider

Fuck off you stupid cunt. Maybe if you followed his campaign back from where it started, his interviews from before he ran for president, his policies and the very fact that everybody who truly is an insider is standing against him you'd re-think your shitty little parade.

He got as far as he has by being an outsider, by funding his own campaigns and opposing PC culture, with emphasis on Islamic immigration and Islamic terrorism.

opensecrets.org/pres16/candidate.php?id=N00023864

He IS the numale archtype that plagues white males.

He forgets that the crowd he's pandering to is trying to take him down right now. SJW are spreading news that Louis sexually assaults women and perhaps this is his attempt to salvage that crowd.

Sauce for that?

belgibro is right burgerbro, even in France we never called it "french fries" but 'frites'

defamer.gawker.com/louis-c-k-will-call-you-up-to-talk-about-his-alleged-s-1687820755

Accidentally linked to my post. But check the post above me for info.

>All her emails are out in the open and she's not in jail, which is amazing

Yes I saw it, thank you!

>He said he is splitting his audience in half by endorsing Hillary

Incorrect again, mr. Louie Cuck. You are splitting your audience 80/20. 80% will not support you anymore.

he really was a defeatist wasnt he?
if you recognise the problem but dont do anything about it youre a traitor tbhfam

Recognizing the problem, talking about it while being famous and respected, thus risking your mainstream career IS doing something very important.

I can't take men with beards seriously anymore.

Bearded men are outright guaranteed to be effeminate cucks these days.

Go clean shaven, or go home.

he talks a lot but he doesnt DO anything though and in the video he has glee in his eyes when he talks about the passing of our race
the reason why he talks so freely about it because he has given up

really makes you think huh?

Well he is a mexican there is that.

>he doesn't DO anything
he's a comedian first of all, his strength lies in his words. What do you want him to do? Go out for a killing spree?
>he has glee in his eyes
Why should we care about a detail which can be interpreted in a 1000 ways.
>the reason why he talks so freely about it because he has given up
I don't follow you. If someone talks freely is because he has given up? And if someone is censoring himself is because he still cares? Sorry, but nonsense.
Also, as a German and having a history filled with great philosophers, writers and politicians, you have to know that the exposition of ideas, facts or emotions is a powerful tool to divide or to split large number of people. Your nation was build first of all thanks to individuals who were pointing out problems or ideals. (And the question if they were sincere or defeatists is non-pertinent except if you're psychologist)

all i know is that despair is a sin and this guy is telling people that the mudsimes will win

You're right and in the principles I agree with you. But what have we done as western nations to counter his predictions? We (the small groups of patriots) have to organise ourselves and hope that mudslims will chimp out in order to scare more westerns. But the scary part is that our civilization is changing for the worse in a very delicate and silent way.
Also, I think you know the French author Michel Houellebecq. He's a real defeatist and if you can, read his latest book "Soumission" (in German, I see it is translated "Unterwerfung"). The position is defeatist, but unfortunately it is the most close to our reality.

Our situation is very dire but not hopeless brother and even if i knew for a fact that we will lose i wouldnt back down.

Amen to that, brother