I'm new to Tokyo and tinder.. good looking white guy... I'm getting blown up, what do I do?

I'm new to Tokyo and tinder.. good looking white guy... I'm getting blown up, what do I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

japantimes.co.jp/news/2011/07/02/national/dark-world-of-illegal-organ-trade/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yellow fever time

Isn't Tokyo in Japan? Is there another one in the middle east somewhere?

What is the culture like? Can I just grab em by the pussy?

Lies, flag is American

DELET THIS

American phone.. not sure how to get my dot but I've been in Tokyo for 3 days

Yeah bro Tokyo is in Japan

OK cool, I was thinking about that.

Who's blowing up in Japan? I thought they were tough on immigration and didn't like Muslims?

Good luck in Tokyo mate. Watch out for Gaijin Hunters. They're only interested in your cash and race.
You'll find a lot of them in Roppongi. Keep in mind that they're the dregs and even 日本男 try to steer clear of them.

It also helps if you know 日本語。 It took me a week, but I managed to bed this Japanese girl in Akihibara.
Good luck, and have fun bro.

Oh I get it.... Good one. Nah man I'm just getting a lot of bites on my tinder.

>CTR shill trying to slide threads and forgot to turn the vpn on
reported , you're getting fired tonight

Fuck bitches faggot

also
Race mixing is never okay [spoiler]unless it's me doing it wahaha[/spoiler]

How do I identify a gaijin hunter?

A week. Hahahaha. My sides!!!

screenshot

I'm legit in Tokyo bro.. trying to get us to 100000000

Go for it, but wrap it up. When you're done, tie up the end of te rubber and throw it out. Don't trust nips.

Dating is morally tantamount to race mixing since you can get your Asian squeeze pregnant accidentally, but I think you can have your fun if it doesn't fuck with your future prospects, if you keep it to yourself, and if you can stsy safe.

I'm calling bullshit, as soon as you land in either Narita or Haneda airport your phone connects to the SoftBank network, in which you get jew'd out the ass on international rates. Either way your phone displays the Nip flag... I know cause i just got back a week ago

Google Fi. I ain't paying for that softbank crap... See screenshot... No idea why I'm not a dot but I'm not on wifi now

If they're aggressive in their approach, you've found one. They also frequent the military hotspots to look for foreign soldiers to bed. Pretty disgusting shit tbqh.
Just stay out of Roppongi I guess. I had a friend of mine catch something from a Japanese girl because he didn't follow the advice in this post

>mfw asian chicks have a stronger white dick fetish than white dudes have yellow fever

she has no photo of herself? maybe its a dude, bro

Yeah, the meme is real. I didn't my first few months as a hedonist here due to the insane number of matches I got. Have some fun, but if you're in Japan for a while, try to find a waifu if you can. Tinder here isn't necessarily the cock carousel it is in other countries, so if you meet a girl you genuinely connect with, don't pass her up.

delete tinder you degenerate fago

I spent the first few months*

I'm going to get forward with this mao girl and see if I can put it in her butt...

Guys... I already have a Japanese wife and I'm here visiting her family.... Total scumbag?

How is this politics

kys race traitor!

That gif lmaooo

Go argue with CTR if that's what you want. Don't judge how we drive up the post count. This is a general depravity thread.

Yeah mate, I retract my advice. You're a total nigger. Kill yourself, degenerate faggot.

[spoiler]>yfw I'm a Mexican[/spoiler]
Gaijin hunters will go for any American/European gaijins. They absolutely DESPISE the Chinese and to some extent the Koreans however.

Good to know... I thought we all hated Koreans...

I'll work on killing myself later

Have Chinese gf and can confirm. It's crazy.

OP gettin his organs harvested by yakuza

Do they really do that?

What the shit is Tinder, and does it actually work? I went to Japan in 2006, so we didn't have any of this fancy dating stuff that you guys have now. We had to put actual work in and find willing girls lmao.

>nu-pol encouraging racemixing

It's like aol but for dating

Someone in this thread called it a cock carousel, is that true?

KYS RACIST

PLS DIE YOU AUSHIT RACISR

RACIST WHITE MALE

THIS IS WHY I HATR WHITE

STOOPID LYING RACIST

OK COOL YOU SO DUMB FALL FOR LIE

KYS WEEB RACIST

KYS NIGGER

Go and impregnate 10 or 15 japanese women and spread your glorious seed

FUCKING LIAR PHOTOSHUP LOSER KYS

KYS RACIST

Apparently subway groping is a cultural thing in Japan.

KYS NIGGER LIAR

KYS LIAR NIGGER RACST

DTUPID RACIST

STUPID WEEB LIAR KYS

KYS FUCKING NUGGER

We have a Tokyo here in WA state.

STUPID NIGGER RACIST

DTUPID WERB LIAR

NIGGER SHUT UP RACIST

SURPID RACIST

APPARENTLY YOU ARE A PIEXE OF RACIST LYINGH SHIT

take your meds cunt and fuck off

Protip! Japanese women can sense you're a loser just as well as western women.

>learning rìběnyǔ

RACIST ASSHOLE

I WILL JEVER STOP UNTIL POL STOP YELLOW FEVER RACISM

YOU SRE A LOSER

wrong board faggot
>>/r9k/

AUSSIE RACIST BUGGER

DIMB PRODDIE

>learn japanese in 1 week
and that's how I know you're a fake

GAS THE PRODDIE RACIST

THAT IS HOW I ONEO YOU ARE A WEEB FAT LOSER

RACISR PROTESTANT DIE

This thread is garbage,
No one goes to Japan to get laid; it's the fucking worst Asian country to get laid

OP is lying, I got my pepsi logo as soon as I landed in Korea on a burger phone.

i want to fuck you hard

DO IT YOU SCUMBAG

Protip: Some people just happen to preffer asians rather than whites. And if someone goes as far as going to Japan at a young age, not wuth their daddy money, chances are the guy is not a loser. Might even be the kind that actually takes care of themselves by doing exercise and having minimal skin/hair care.

Racist

never trust women

wanting to speak English and wanting to talk about your country are giant red flags, unfortunately the first one doesn't help you if you don't speak moon. Bitching about local guys is another huge red flag. Hanging out in locations frequented by foreigners is another.

I mean, even then most of them will be clean, but don't get attached, and by god don't get hitched

"Hahahaha"は、どこにありますか?

What is reading comprehension you dumb nigger.

It took me exactly one week to have sex with a Japanese girl.

if you're an ugly leaf yeah, us aussie gods drip in the nip pussy

FUCKING RACIST WHITE MALE

FUCK OFF FROM TAIWAN WE HATE YOU

he actually needs /r/hapas

a week of trying, not a week to learn the language. Although honestly you could learn everything you need to know to get a woman into bed in a week if you felt like it.

Why is this a thread on Sup Forums and not /r9k/

JUST KYS RACIST

KYS LOSER TAIWAN HATES YOU

THATS RIGHT NIGGER I DARE YOU FUCK ME IN THE ASS AND LET ME SUCK YOU OFF

HOMOPHOBE

I seriously doubt it. Most of the white people I see are ken sama level delusional.

FUCKING BUMP

>japantimes.co.jp/news/2011/07/02/national/dark-world-of-illegal-organ-trade/
How else are they supposed to get their organs?

FUCKING RACIST

EHY WOULD THEY WANT WHITE ORGANS

BOX BOX WHEREEVER YOU MAY BE
CURSE MY MOTHER GET A PUNCH FROM ME

I AM GOD

this is not a problem anymore, chinese dissidents have more than enough organs to supply the entire world, and Xitler's rise to power has only just begun.