Justice Lords > Injustice

Justice Lords > Injustice

Injustice with the Justice Lords would be great.

Justice Lords were great but I don't understand why Lord Superman was about to blast off Flash's head at the end. He didn't show himself doing anything that extreme the whole time.

>Superman
Sensible costume
>Manhunter
Sensible, if a bit campy
>Wonder Woman
Practical
>Green Lantern
Very practical, like a true soldier.
>Hawkgirl
A bit slutty.
>Batman
What the fuck was he thinking?

>a bit campy
Explain?

The stark blue and red, also the popped collar.

It's them trying to keep his original color scheme and they decided to take the raised collar from his original design and I think he'd look weird without it. But fair enough.

Everything that the Justice League did was better than anything in those shitty movies and games.

Dude he lobotomised Doomsday remember?

Was that a bad thing? Doomsday is barely sentient anyway, and a constant threat.

>barely sentient
He was fully sentient, aware that he was created to destroy Superman and chose to do it of his own free will. He also declared that he wanted power and control over the entire planet.

I agree that melting his brain was not a bad thing, but he was a sentient being.

I fail to see what's wrong with this.

It was partly symbolic. Flash represented the last vestige of Lord Superman's conscience, and his willingness to kill him illustrated how much he had compromised his personal moral code in the name of keeping people safe.

He even admitted as much when he said, "I've done a lot of things I thought I'd never do, one more won't hurt."

Lord Superman officially had no more fucks to give.

Batman's entire rogue's gallery was lobotomized and look how well it turned out

Reminder that Lex Luthor invented a gun that can depower ANYONE, even if they never even had superpowers (Hawkgirl lost her ability to fly, and Martian to shapeshift, even though it's natural for both of them).
And then he NEVER rebuilt and reused it.

>Justice Lords > Injustice
I don't care. I just want this gear in the game or a shader atleast. I don't want those shitty movie costumes.

Justice Lords did nothing wrong.

That whole ending pissed me off. That was clearly a "we need the story to end" gun.

So did other heroes like Steel and Zatana also go super fascist or did they get a laser lobotomy?

Is this from the beyondverse comic? I don't remember much about it besides Terry visiting his dad.

>Terry visiting his dad
But didn't he get uncle Ben'd?

Terry went to Justice Lord universe met Blonde Terry and met his (different dimension)Dad and him getting a proto batsuit that lets him go toe to toe with Supes. I don't remember Lex building a gun that depowers, where was that?

Terry's dad was never killed in the Lords Universe, and because he never died Terry never got the chance to meet Bruce and instead he ended up joining the Jokerz gang.

At the end of the Justice Lords 2-parter

The League and the Lords were all fighting and just when Lord Superman was about to kill Flash, League Superman showed up with Luthor in tow having built a gun that would depower all of the Justice Lords

And then he dismantled the gun, got a pardon for his crimes and went into politics while simultaneously financing Project Cadmus and their anti-superhero agenda which probably could have used a depowering gun

heckyes

Oh from the show, haven't watched it in forever. Beyondverse comic had them fully powered tho so maybe it was just temporary.

It would still be a useful weapon against the League

Depower them and then kill/imprison them before their powers come back

I like justice lords more than any other evil version of justice league, they're not really evil but broken good people.

So? Doomsday will simply recover like he always do.

What's Doomsday up to these days anyway?

He's about to rape Tim Drakes in prison

Fuck it, that sounds about right for Nu52

I feel like Lex probably COULD have made another one, but didn't. He wanted a long, drawn out battle of wills between Cadmus and the League so he could work his long term goals. A fuck-off gun could have ended it too early. Plus, rebuilding that fucker from scratch would have tipped his hand, letting people know about his perfect memory.

Or maybe I'm a booty flustered DCAU fag who never wants to admit his show isn't perfect.

Not that it's mentioned but I'm sure the League would keep an eye on any sort of attempts from Lex on remaking it. Batman especially.

Not to mention all throughout Lex's arc was building up to his presidency and Brainiac. At that point he cared more about that ultimate knowledge and power than simply defeating the League.

That's because Lex was too busy building the AMAZO Mk. II that he could implant his consciousness into (or so he believed, unaware of how badly affected he was by Brainiac). The super-gun, or rather a weakened version of it, is used by CADMUS black ops, both by Waller in her attempt to make Luthor stand down before implanting his consciousness into the AMAZO suit, and when she was trying to take back Longshadow to be properly "decomissioned".

True. Justice Lords didn't go full retard and Timm and Dini didn't suck iff Batgod as somehow being impervious to giving up his moral code, as crazy as it sounds. Justice Lord Supes is an actually halfway decent character since his turn isn't just
>My wife died so now I'll be Hitler :(
I fucking hate that lame ass cliche. Injustice Supes is an even bigger fucking mess because I can't figure out why he doesn't just put his fist through Batman's chest. Taylor and that even shittier replacement have him just fucking stand in front of Injustice Batman and fucking TALK instead of sucker punching him. It's so fucking shitty.

Injustice story isn't supposed to be good user.

Injustice has Based Manta. Justice Lords timeline has no Manta. Checkmate, redditor

Fair enough

May as well post my personal favorite too.

why do retards cry that he did it in Injustice

Generally they are either not mug Superdad or Batfags or both.

They're only alive because Lord Batman likely insisted on it, out of the last bits of his conscience. Notice how NONE of Superman's foes are alive?

I mean it's really not supposed to be "good" not to say it wasn't fun. I mean Clark fuckign snapping Bruce's back with his kryptonian super strength should have ended the whole thing from the getgo.

That's rather ironic, considering Superman's hurt feelings caused the entire Injustice storyline to go the way it did.

so the only reason you hate Injustice is batman is a good guy

No?Where'd you get that idea? Its because a lot of things could have been resolved from but it always ends in a cop out since they have to stretch it to 5 years + Ground zero.

The Beyond comics had him be the only one to continue the fight against Lord Superman once their powers returned

And League Wonder Woman joined him in that universe and they got married

The ass pulls are more annoying. Frankly though it's irritating that writers who do evil Superman half ass. Oh look here he is killing kids! He's DARK and EDGY! But then he's talking about his feelings with Bruce and we're supposed to feel sorry for him? Either make him fully evil or keep him in the gray, don't pull dumb shit like trying to make us feel sorry for him after he's killed kids. It's the same mistake Lucas made with Anakin.

WW got raped harder. Taylor is finally going to try to explain her in Nov I think but I'm pissed NR was so fucking lazy they just made her evil "just because lol". Fucking hacks.

Wait didn't Justice Lord Bruce die?

The same comics that had Bruce fuck Babs, get her pregnant, tell her her let her handle it, then go tell Dick anyway? Yeah I don't really care about those. They're shit.

all this mad because batman wow get the fuck over it

This is Batman Beyond Universe? where do you even read it? there's no rips online I think.

Are you incapable of reading? He's not even criticizing Bruce at all, he's talking trash about the portrayal of Clark. Are you retarded?

why does aquaman look like that in the last part of your image?

gross

Injustice is literally a batwank version of the Justice Lords

>Injustice is literally a batwank

Yeah, this is precisely the problem with Superman. One momment he orders two cities destroyed, because people said mean things about him and evily smirks as he burns civilians. And at others he is regretful for having to fight his former friends and dramatically screams NOOOOOOOO when he sees Metropolis destroyed. It just doesn't work, pick one.

Injustice Superman is ten times more evil than Lord Superman because he doesn't have Batman on his side.

>Injustice is a batwank
story is mostly about superman and his shit superman wins all the time has some of the most powerful people on his side batman always on the run for years and the only reason he wins is because he had another superman come to beat his superman

Eh, It does have batwank since Batman almost won a few times but loses because of some copout, also has Supermanwank too but that's a given.

The regime wins for 5 years, yeah. But Superman gets humiliated every year and constatly has to be saved by some someone or something else.