Lol

>the absolute state of comic franchises

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/44703
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Miller is an overacted hack now. I can't stomach to read Man Without Fear because of the vomit inducing art.

What did she do in the comic?

>now

>Lime green and pink
Okay, but why.

To attracted Black criminals.

Man, I'm done with comics.

>bat
>neon lime clothing
social justice snowflakes will not stop until everything sacred has been destroyed and nothing remains

TDK3 was pretty damn comfy,

>that color shceme
What the actual fuck

Kate Kane is so boring. I wish DC would stop trying to push her so hard and focus on the Batgirls, all of which are more interesting characters.

Sure it is, Frank, sure it is.

>hardnosed conservative
>makes comic about feminism
Nice try, Miller. You almost had me there.
Is it Carrie Kelly?

>hardnosed conservative
False narrative. Miller, despite what you may think, is leftist.

Doesn't Frank Miller have cancer, or something?

wdhmbt?

To attract black criminals?

You know..Watermelon colors.

Yes. She became Batwoman at the end of Dark Knight III: The Master Race.

ITT: Casuals that don't know anything about Miller complain

How can this kind of stuff end up on the internet?

People are able to upload pictures and text to the internet all the time user.

I was at a panel of his. He was trashing progressives left and right and supported bombing overseas.

No shit. I meant is it intentionnal from DC comic or it's just an employee?

Intentional, that script was printed in a Special Edition of All Star Batman #1.

>social justice snowflake
>uses snowflake unironically
None of those buzzwords accurately describes Frank Miller.

You hate Frank Miller because of John Romita Jr's art?

Frank is a leftist, its just being in Manhattan during 9/11 meant he's a very vocal supporter of the war on terror.

Dark Knight:Robin when?

>"It's a Frank Miller/Alan Moore says something retarded in their old age for attention in a bid to stay relevant" episode.

Move along people. Nothing to see here.

>caring about The Dark Knight after the first one

It's a valid color combination.

colors of a pro

Et tu frank?

Meanwhile, in Japan, Borly is now a lesbian.

I think this is just another nugget of proof that nobody who hates on Frank is anything more than a casual.

People consistently shit talk the art on books he only wrote as if he drew them. It's a meme among normies and casuals to hate Frank. I really don't like to seriously spout the pleb/patrician meme but indeed anyone who doesn't like Frank is likely a fucking pleb. Or worse.

have you ever read martha washington OP?

Panel 1 looks nothing like he described beyond the detailing of the bra.

>Kate Kane
Seems a random time to talk about her. That's Carrie Kelly. Honestly, I'm not sure how anyone who's ever read a FrankBat book could think it's Kate.

I think Frank's being ironic with a hint of devilishness

Its a reference.
Kind of.

>empowering women is a bad thing
this mentality needs to stop

what the fuck is she wearing?

>Frank writes art direction the same way his characters speak
I would have been disappointed if it were any other way.

Holy shit this is gold. Is there more?

You probably think I'm just making nerdy comic books but actually I'm making deep and sophisticated allegorical works of great social importance.

He's a pro war center leftist, like Hillary or Christopher Hitchens, Larry Hama, or Chaykin. He's never supported a republican president, and was putting transexuals in his comics back in the Reagan administration.

Miller's a center-left guy, but pretty much dislikes just about everyone (OWS, rich people, religious people of all stripes).

>Got so tired of people telling him he wrote one dimensional prostitutes disguised as females that he writes an entire story about feminism

I bet it will still be good

isn't Miller a hardened racist? not that I'm complaining.
I care little for Miller outside of TDKR, but isn't the general consensus that everything he's done post 9/11 is heavily racist?

He did but I think it's in remission, he's recovering now

>Miller
>hardnosed conservative
Fucking what? He's a liberal, user. Just because 9/11 traumatized him into hating muslims doesn't change literally every single other political view he has.

>everything he's done post 9/11 is heavily racist?
Only to muslims and that's not a matter of race, but a matter of him being traumatized by 9/11. Even then, there really isn't much to support this narrative. Everyone points to Holy Terror, but not only is that pretty much it but his stated goal with Holy Terror was to create a literal propaganda piece for the War on Terror in the same way that the golden age did for WWII comics or silver age comics did with the commies.

He hates Muslim terrorists, nothing about race involved there. DK3 had a BLM moment in the first few pages.

>thinks Miller is a conservative
>didn't read the fucking comic but thinks he's entitled to an opinion
Casuals will be gassed

>Sup Forums
>reading comics

Frank would probably get along pretty well with Haim Saban, the Power Rangers guy.
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/44703
>Subject: Re: Exclusive: Hollywood Mogul Haim Saban Calls for 'More Scrutiny' of Muslims
>On Nov 18, 2015, at 8:30 PM, Haim Saban wrote: Hey Guys Read and get a kick from my statements about Bernie sanders,Rubio and Trum w/o even mentioning their name. Hope all is well.

>Good interview. Thanks for sharing. But what you are saying about Muslims not consistent with HRC. Are you aware of that?

Frank Miller's women were always powerful, it's a selling point only to people who like to talk like past decades before them never happened.

>I'm a libertarian
>I'm a hunter, so I'm not anti-gun in that sense
>I am anti-gun when it comes to actually shooting people
>I voted for Hillary Clinton
The absolute state of this man's mind

>DK3 had a BLM moment in the first few pages.

And it triggered so many people on Sup Forums
>WTF, whyis Batman fighting police brutality and corruption in Gotham City?! This is so out of character, Miller has lost his mind and become SJW

I'm not anti-car just anti-running people the fuck over

Seriously the fact that people can't understand the idea that you can support gun rights while still lamenting mass shootings is baffling to me

Stupid comparison. It's more like "I'm not anti-martial arts, I'm just anti-kicking someone. For a libertarian, a firearm is the perfect symbol of personal liberty precisely BECAUSE of its capacity for inflicting damage on another person. Personal liberty demands an ability to project force at an individual level.

He wasn't lamenting mass shootings in that quote you dumb motherfucker can you read?

He wasn't very specific mate

Yeah, probably because of THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF HIS MIND. For fucks sake a libertarian voting for Hillary Clinton, what the fuck are they putting in New York's water?

*pretty damn confusing

It was a mess user but still a giant improvement over strikes again [\spoiler{

I think the main takeaway is that TDK "main point" is female empowerment. I mean it's not really wrong to write a comic that empowers women desu and I can see Carrie rising to the role of batwoman is "empowering" but don't say that the saga has always been about female empowerment.

Are you blind? That's puke gree with a heavy purple
It's almost a daily dose kind of color combination my man

I think that's the problem though. People are trying to revise history and say women were never good characters. Sure some of them had some hideous and exploitative outfits, but they were still usually whole characters.

thought that was the green goblin at first

Excuse me, my name is, euh, Mr. Rellim (yes, that will do), and I think that Frank Miller fellow is an excellent creator.

>not Matches Miller
Also what's with the mustache? Doesn't he know all you need for a disguise is a change of clothing and complexion, and a single, memorable, distracting detail?

>libertarian
>voting for Hillary
Is he mentally challenged?

but she is wearing villain colors!

Based Frank.

He is anlibertarian turned neocon even if he is somewhat vestigilly socially liberal.

I bring you love!

He was trying to fly in under the radar.

Then I'm a pleb or worse, but at least I'm not you.

Why are people who hate Frank Miller ALWAYS casuals?

You seem offended but that post user good thing I'm not you either

Of course not. That would imply OP, reads comics. This is Nu/co/ filled with Sup Forumsfags

This is what happens when your board gets infested with Sup Forums and Sup Forums. Sup Forums is almost unreadable now.

How about "running over" somebody trying to shoot at you with no other direction to turn in?

Poisoning a context against one's original intentions is the easiest way to fly over criticism.

The Master Race actually wasn't bad, I enjoyed it more than the cancer that was Strikes Again and All Star Batman and Robin. And I mean he gave us Born Again, Year One, and Returns, it's impossible to hate him.

She looks a lot like Ivy from Gotham. Before she got slutted up

Holy Terror was pretty rad

>Islam race
>Not a multiracial religion you mong

Nobody ever remembers this jewel. Why doesn't Hollywood do an adaption of this?

>>>/leddit/

So libertarian in this sense means "All freedom for me, none for any of you?" Did I get it right?

All of Frank Miller's Batman comics are good, for different reasons.

Except Batman/Spawn I guess. That one was just alright.

No, All Star Batman and Robin is just plain bad. I can see the argument for Strikes Again being okay despite the whole Dick Grayson subplot, but All Star Batman and Robin has no excuse besides the art being good.

Many moons ago they were. Jada Pinkett fresh off of "Demon Night" was attached to play Martha It just never panned out.

Once everyone got that it's supposed to be tongue-in-cheek dumb, it became a classic.

Tongue in cheek bad is still bad. It's a terribly written comic, whether it's ironic or not. Nothing excuses it.

It's deadpan comedy.