HILLARY IS FUCKING CRASHING IN THE POLLS

ARE WE GONNA FUCKING DO IT? IS IT POSSIBLE. WE'RE JUST ONE STATE SHORT.

NH or CO??? Which one is going red?

None. Hillary will win. Sup Forums is always wrong

>Not even doubles
Have you no faith?

Drumpf's not gonna win. Wake up and face reality boys, Hillary is gonna win. History will be made as she will be the first woman in office.

These polls are created to lull Trump supporters into a false sense of security and alert the Clinton voters. Works every election.

CO.

Neither. It will be Wisconsin or PA

I think NH>CO>PA but the way things seem, its either all three or none, anything is possible but I think over shooting 270 by a lot is more probable than edging it out perfectly

Trump will win nigga

Michigan

These dubs prove otherwise

Both

you tried

>Obamas unfollow Clinton on twitter
>She's going to win

WE TRUMP

New mexico

OBAMA JUST FOLLOWED TRUMP

AHAH

your digits confirm it

No, he didn't.

Thoughts?

Check em, you've been warned poll

>Michigan
>blue

I JUST KEEP LETTING ME DOWN
LETTING ME DOWN
LETTING ME DOWN

We'll see when the time comes.
Polls are unreliable at best.

PA will go red

THE DOUBLE DUBS HAVE IT

INTO THE GROUND

CO and NH will go Trump.

Do you think we might see Minnesota go red--their elections are always close -- but then again they are the only cucks that went blue in '84. But look at 2012, they were only 1% away from going red. People could be pissed enough up there to go red this time. Any mid west/north fags in here?

I TRIED SO HARD

And Pennsylvenia if there will be more leaks.
I guess we should expect this.
From WikiLeaks, O'Keefe and maybe more info about the FBI case.

Remember "hillary will turn texas blue!"?

When is O'Keefe going to release that video of a Dem being racist? Sometime today isn't it?

>Virginia
>Blue

C:\> del usion.txt

>we're just one state short

Who's we? AUSTRALIA?

M8, when Trump gets intonoffice it won't affect your life one Iota. It could possibly affect UK,France and Russia, and evem then we have nothing to do with it.

Sure, I wanna Truml win for a Brexit2.0, but I kniw it won't affect me unless the US goes to war, because we follow them into war (not talking about pledging 1000 troops and claiming "we were there too", we send our full mitary in).