Mfw The Donald releases the most politically incorrect video ever

>mfw The Donald releases the most politically incorrect video ever

youtube.com/watch?v=aDMZRiYrcuE

Kek... how long til this is banned in Germany?

>mfw some amerifats will actually think this is real

He's directly bitch-slapping Merkel with this;
the reigning party CDU/CSU decided to delay the nomination process for next year's election of the new chancellor to this month. They apparently want to wait and see who becomes the next US president, since Merkel already clearly positioned herself very pro-Hillary, and Hillary very pro-Merkel.

The Donald is liberating us from the Merkel- Hail Trump!

that video my fucking KEK

you mean how long til it is a real ad

HAHAHA my sides.

>no comments :(

>FUCKING USA TALKING SHIT AGAIN

Are there any more arrogant country than America?

>beautiful forests
>Skyrim footage

The truth hurts

>check out their site
>see this
Neat.

North Korea

deal with it nerd

Islam is a religion not a race.

No, there isn't. We're arrogant because we're the best. We'll always be better than you.

Arabs are tho

In 6 days we reclaim our throne as a superpower

My father just returned from a trip to Germany. I thought Germans denying their refugee problem was just a meme but when I grilled the old man on it, he said he didn't see one refugee. I'm kind of on the fence still because he only visited a small portion of Germany, but judging by his responses I'd wager it's not as bad as most people here think it is. My dads also a full holocaust denying, google hater so I don't think he's lying. He did mention that his mother (who lives in Germany) absolutely hates Merkel and that sentiment is strong among the Germans.

Lol 100% True, I got drunk the other day and traded my GF for a kebab. Smh lol Trump delusionals.

Kek Wills it!

sweden and austria took more fugees in % of the population as germany.
Things are bad but not even close to start a civil war, day of the rope or something

Trump's Golden Army will liberate all of Europe and purge the mudslime menace of this world. Kek has foreseen it

Pretty good commercial.

I'm a high priest of Kek!

I work at Walmart and met a man here for business from Germany and he said that he lives in a rural area but the capital city was really bad "they do nothing all day and get money at the same time. I just wish they would get jobs and do something at least ."

Ach mein Gott! Ist like ein ozza Dresen!! Shutten ist downen!

Berlin is really a BIG shithole with so many shitskins and they come every year with a new stupid gibsme idea.... they're sucking tax euros really hard and give nothing in returnj