NIGHTWING #30 PREVIEW

Raptor returns. Sup Forums's favorite Orca is getting btfo by Blockbuster

“RAPTOR’S REVENGE” part one! Nightwing rejected Raptor’s offer to be his new protégé. And since he escaped prison months ago, Raptor has been making his plans to show Nightwing that if he didn’t want Raptor as a mentor…he will get him as the worst enemy he’s ever had! Now, Raptor is back in Blüdhaven with secrets and a plan that will tear the city apart—and could put Nightwing out of commission forever!

Am i the only one who likes Raptor? It was nice to have him as Dick's partner, i hope he gets redemption eventually

Jesus ...I hope she's not dead. Also kinda hope she's feeling vulnerable after that and Dick is there for her. YOU know in what way.

He's lame as fuck.

nooooo orca

don't die

That's pretty hot.

Seeley wouldn't be that based? Would he?

I don't even want no Dorca romance

I just want a solo book about how shit it is to be a hired muscle supervillainess who can't be called human

We Spiderman now.

He gave me Dick/Helena properly so he's already good in my book.

Raptor fucking sucks. Nobody wanted him to come back. Seeley's a hack

pretty much everyone likes the character, but please go on,explain why he's a hack

fuck you

I can never take a blading man in a pony tail seriously.

why would anybody like him tho

Cool design. And he's a creepy dude

Blockbusted

I thought that between raptors appearances in nightwing and deathstroke that he was well liked.

Haven't been keeping up with Nightwing since about issue 15, did the SJW chick he was dating go back to being full-on SJW?

How about how terrible her love life is cuz she's too intimidating. Every attempted come-on would be a potential friendship-ender due to the guy getting scared, and her having to laugh it off, and say she was just messing with him.

Why do they keep trying to push Blockbuster as being Nightwing's big bad rogue? He's just a less interesting Kingpin.

Blockbuster videoooo

Because the only Nightwing run people seem to like is Dixon's.

Is this Seeley last arc?

Yep

NIGHTWING #34
Written by TIM SEELEY
Art by JAVIER FERNANDEZ
Cover by JAVIER FERNANDEZ
Variant cover by CASEY JONES
Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for details.
“RAPTOR’S REVENGE” finale! With Nightwing injured, Raptor attempts to turn the citizens of Blüdhaven into monsters. It will take everything Nightwing has to stop Raptor. Will his rocky alliance with Blockbuster stand long enough to take down Raptor, or will Nightwing be forced to take down his two greatest foes alone?
On sale DECEMBER 6 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T

NIGHTWING #35
Written by SAM HUMPHRIES
Art by BERNARD CHANG
Cover by YASMINE PUTRI
Variant cover by CASEY JONES
Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for details.
“THE UNTOUCHABLE: HUNTERS!” Nightwing finally feels like he’s got his life in Blüdhaven under control. But the one thing he wasn’t expecting was for a case from his past in Gotham City to rear its head here—a murderer he never set eyes on, but whose unmistakable signature has arrived in his new city! How many people will die before he’s stopped this time? Or worse than that...what if Dick can’t stop him? Incoming creative team Sam Humphries and Bernard Chang kick off a story that will take Nightwing back to his days as Robin and force him to question his future as well!
On sale DECEMBER 20 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T

He's cool but I always found it lackluster how he was supposed to be the "better" mentor when he didn't really teach Dick jack shit, the only thing he told him was to play the long game and fuck capitalists.