I need to deploy a critical redpill!!!

Girlfriend's parents are thinking about housing refugees in their home. What the fuck do I do? How do I redpill them? I've dated this girl for a year, so I can't go full Sup Forums on them or otherwise the relationship is fucked either way.
They are very typical naive cucks who think trust is something you are required morally to grant someone, not something that should be earned. I doubt they read news about what goes on in Europe.
Even though she lives in a different town than them, she visits them often and even the stress of unknown muslim men living on her parents expense would drive me to insanity.
Do I just dump her now and save myself further heartache in the future?

I feel like I should at least try to help my countrymen not commit suicide.

Other urls found in this thread:

madworldnews.com/liberal-teacher-muslim-refugee/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let them. Life is the harshest and most effective redpill.

Dump her immediately. Do you really think someone as stupid and naive as that would be a good mother to your children? Would you trust someone as impressionable as that to raise them right?

I know I wouldn't.

Are they willing to give up bacon? BC they can say goodbye to pork.

act supportive. practice your lines when she isnt around. find out when they will be welcoming the new guest or if it has happened already then drive by and throw ham lunch meat out the window. rent a car dont use your own and wear a hat and glasses. maybe buy a wig and make a fake mustache out of it

bail out unless you truly love her , if you do take her with you and let her parents rot.

dump her. She has the cuck genes.

If they're literally keeping women and children what's the problem? If it's men, emphasize safety. Don't even mention migrants say all men do it.

My girlfriend isn't the one wanting to house any refugees. It's her parents I'm worried about.
You don't have to tell me to that, I wouldn't even question for a second dropping a woman who would think that.
I can't divorce her from her parents. If I can stretch this for 2 years, I can move abroad with her, but I couldn't last two weeks of stress over this.

Praise Him, the bringer of dawn and ask for his guidance, brother.

This is the sad but beautiful truth.

Nothing teaches better than experience, and sometimes it's the only thing a person will listen to. Sometimes, not even that is enough. But such people are a lost cause, and not worth consideration.

It's doubtful there's anything you could tell them that would change their minds. Let them leanrn the hard way. If you really care about your girlfriend, then you get her armed and prepare yourself as well.

If you don't think she's worth the stress, then she isn't. Besides, who wants idiots like that for in-laws anyway?

Let them do it and regret their mistake.

That will make the change.

So do nothing.

Call a meeting with your girlfriend, you and her parents

Ask them to hear you out for 15 minutes, based on your (assumed) positive relationship with them and with your girlfriend's wish that her parents hear out

Explain accordingly with factual, statistical information on how and why said plan is a bad move, especially considering the fear you have for the safety of your girlfriend and her parents

Don't get angry, stay calm, and just try and gently explain your objective perspective, if they disagree then it is in your right to cut contact with them

You could also stress that your relationship with them is important because you are in a long term relationship i.e sparkle sparkle

With that you could drop the emotional bomb shell that they should consider whether their virtue signalling is more important than your relationship to them, as a potential son in law

good luck mememan

Battle lost.
They are beyond salvation if they are stupid.

So either you go in for the trolling, "support them", then feed them pork while they are not looking, sabotage stuff, and foster a climate of hate and possibly end it in violence between the refugees and her family.
That might be much more fruitful than redpilling with logic, since lefties ARE impervious to reason.

They should understand that bringing over refugees doesn't solve refugee problems. The third world is growing and Europe is shrinking in terms of demographics. There will always be third worlders wanting to move to Europe but there soon won't be any more Europeans. We should not colonize our countries with them out of principle, no matter what their case is individually speaking.

Good point, also no joulukinkku for you. Unless they're vegan cucks, which honestly wouldn't surprise me.

Damn, you can actually do that in Finland?
Here people saying they want to house refugees is just pure virtue signalling because the refugee organisations won't let them. Too much people earning their bread in the refugee industry. Can't let themselves be undercut by citizens that do it for free.

Probably bullshit anyway, I asked for three nubile syrian maidens but they just looked at me funny. Assholes.

Go full Sup Forums on her and tell her the hard truth. Then dump her, because someone that blindly trusting is not fit to be a wife and mother.

You water jews are funny. I'm not Dutch, I'm just here temporarily.

This sounds like it would have the best possible outcome. Should I print out articles and show them to her parents, or does this make me appear obsessed and "radicalized" against muslims?
I've had conversations with her father about Islam in the past and he is pretty realist, but doesn't understand the residue it leaves in a person who grows up in a muslim culture.

I don't think threatening to cut contact with them will do much good. They've also lived relatively safe lives and probably do not think they're somehow prone to violence. The mother is a very kind person, and seems to think that by giving love to someone, you get it back. It breaks my heart to imagine some savage abuse her virtue.

tell them that there is no logical reason to do that and that you don't understand why they feel the need to do such a thing and that they are being foolish and strange and that it isn't good

things that they will remember you saying afterwards

then, secretly, steal things and damage the house after the immigrants have arrived, things like breaking the toilet seat, wrecking door knobs, cracked windows, stolen items

Providing papers on hand may comes across cold, but make sure to have references saved so you can easily provide them

What I would suggest is providing maybe one or two print outs of news articles of crimes committed by refugees taken into houses

WAIT

WAIT WAIT WAIT

you mean, your girlfriend LIVES with her parents... and her parents are wanting to bring in immigrants, into the house that the girlfriend still lives in... is this the case?

Okay now that is totally fucked up, you CANNOT allow that to happen. When they are out at night, but you are not with them, BURN the house down, so that they have to find other living arrangements, you can have your girlfriend live with you, but you only have room for her and her parents have to find somewhere else, and they are not allowed to camp or have a caravan with you.

>How do I redpill them?

tell them refugees aren't very clean around the toilet and they will have to hire a cleaner to deal with the feces

I was going to say elope but I like this edgy Aussie's view on it, burn the house down, anyone else harboring refugees burn their house down too,

haha

i know it sounds like i'm joking, but i'm not your girlfriend living with other people like that, even if they are all women they can invite other people to come around its like a cuck movie in the making lmao

Have they watched the with open gates video? Also you can always demonstrate the failure of sweden's kindness

>Explain accordingly with factual, statistical information on how and why said plan is a bad move, especially considering the fear you have for the safety of your girlfriend and her parents

nah, they're ready for that, just say you're getting married and moving away, then move the next day

simple

also burn their house down

>2k16
>gf lives with parents
requesting finland strong meme

also the hardest to swallow

madworldnews.com/liberal-teacher-muslim-refugee/
show them this article. also go around google and find more similar articles of refugees doing refugee things.
show them pictures of refugees throwing away food, clothes, show them how poor refugees complain about lack of fucking wifi when they're supposed to be fleeing war. show them pictures of "child refugees" who look like they're fucking 40. if they're so severely uninfomed - INFORM THEM.

I thought we through talvisota gave you enough immunity to multiculti shit to last at least a century
Didnt think youd fall so low so quick
I guess we could take lappeenranta from you without a fight eh

I was expecting a german flag didn't know finland was this cucked too. i'd break up with a girl if her parents brought in niggers

Organize a situation where your girlfriend "stumbled upon" you watching YouTube videos about rapefugees. She will ask what it is and you can pretend to not want to show her, but then bring her in. Her parents will not change their minds because they are so brainwashed. Your only chance is for your gf to tell them SHE is unconfortable.

wow, never heard of this one

but what if the girlfriend is all like "yeah i hate my parents" about it?

Don't print out articles, you'll come off as an autist if you do that. Instead, mention the terrorist attacks (Paris, Nice) and rise in crime (Cologne) in Europe.
Also, ask them why they don't want to adopt an orphan Finnish child.

Let them, the resulting damage will redpill your gf harder than you could have done yourself

At least tell your girlfriend of your concern for her well-being, The best way to present a red pill is to wrap it up and make it easier to swallow. For her, you will want to show you care for her well-being and that you don't want her to be harmed or humiliated.

Tell her about some of the news stories you hear about, tell her about what happened in Rotherham, tell her about Germany and cultural differences.

Her parents are beyond saving, but you might at the very least give her some awareness and allow her to be on guard against a potential rapist.

I pray she is wise enough to realize.

In any case you need to get her out of there
Even if that means getting a mid to low level job to pay for an appartment for the two of you

ALLAHU AKBARED
Your girl gonna have that poor 7 year old refugee balls deep inside her boy.

Guess it would depend on the ages and if she still lived with them or not. I wouldn't do it if it was just a little niglet but if it was one of those 22 year old "children" and she still lived there i would

It's not their job to fix America's fuckups. Show them what's been going on in Germany. If they listen to the previous two, finally explain how Islam is not compatible with Finnish culture whatsoever. Use infographics and whatnot. They're more believable than words.
I think if you err on the side of blaming America they'll listen since most normies outside of the US despise us.

You can´t let this happen! There is a slight possibility that this whole "we will house a refugee" project will turn out well. This will have impact on everyone sorrounding the parents of your gf. They will go around and tell everybody how nice these refugees are and that we all have to do more for them. They all will become leftist cucks beyond belief. Don´t let this happen!!!

Holy fuck this is bad advice, the quickest way to get them to hate you is to try and tell them what to do. Especially if they are still unsure about you, get the girlfriend redpilled asap if she isn't already, then get her to tell her parents. In my experience, through 4 long term relationships, is that parents tend to hold back a lot of feeling about the girl's boyfriend for the first couple years to be polite and feel you out, this would be a red flag for sure on you.

Let them. Once you put your hand on a hot stove you won't do it again. A burned hand is the best teacher. Same principle works here.

nothing i said was a command

Explain to them that culture and values do not change just because you walk over a border (in this case, over half a dozen), and that the western notion of hospitality does not necessarily exist in other cultures. Unless they're SJW leftists who actually believes in cultural relativism, it should at least make them think twice.

>ask them why they don't want to adopt an orphan Finnish child
this, preferably one whose parents were murdered by rapefugees if possible

Tell them to house a woman.

Or better, find a homeless negress. Tell her she can live at that house with no cost.

hahahahahahahahaha

Cut your gf loose, sever all ties with that family.
It is the future they chose.

>adopt an orphan
They've actually already done that. She is 24 now and they adopted her when she was 5. I'm trying to avoid damage to my loved ones. Not sacrifice less important ones.

Nyt Make lopetat sen baittaamisen. Ei Suomessa eletä noin psykoosissa muuta takkukommuuneissa

Literally nothing will happen. I'd gladly take in a refugee so i can boss him around and keep the kitchen clean desu

Ask them if they watched news even once in the last 2 years or if they are actually really this unbelievably naive and brain damaging stupid.

uhu you trie that for a couple of time with your 35 year old refugee child. you do that.

Rukoilen Jumalalta että näin olisi. En toivo tätä painajaista pahimalle vihamiehelleni.

I already know they are naive. Telling them they're naive will not make them save themselves, it will only make them double down harder.

>Literally nothing will happen. I'd gladly take in a refugee so i can boss him around and keep the kitchen clean desu

hahaha, the only one who keeps the kitchen clean is you hans, after you meet his 12 friends and relatives you be glad you can crawl on all four and lick his feet.

LOL

Reply to this post and OP's GF gets dicked down and dirty by snackbars tonite

Easiest thing to do is to tell them this!!!!
PAY ATTENTION YOU FUCJING RETARD!!! VERY EASY AND WON'T BACKFIRE!!!!!!

Tell them to only accept women and children under the age of 10 and 5'ft tell because they are the ones in most "danger" and to accept anyone e

You can redpill them later you stupid fucktard

Have her move in with you. (You live somewhere white, right?) Wait for the immigrants to steal and shit everywhere

grab them by the pussy

Seemingly go along with them that 'refugees' deserve our help, but also express your concerns and instill doubt first (risky, big step, serious commitment, these people are not pets and cannot be put out of the house should the parents not like it, they should only help REAL refugees, be sublte about this). Then offer some alternative; maybe do some volunteerwork (should be getting ready for redpilling there). Go easy on them, I don't expect anyone to be redpilled by statistics or a Sup Forums infographic, you'll end up looking bad, depending on how good your relationship with them is.

Thanks for the suggestions. Maybe the parents could red pill themselves by going visiting into asylum centers. They are almost exclusively full of adult men.
The problem here is they display their weakness very openly (smiling cheerfully at arabs who look at them with murderous stares).
It's a long shot, but this could also put them in greater danger since rapefugees would see them as easy targets to manipulate with sob stories.

I just want this fucking nightmare to end.