What do you want to see more of from this show?

What do you want to see more of from this show?

a racing episode in the vain of wacky racers.

That would be great. But at the same time I feel like every cartoon should have a Wacky Races type episode.

What would each of their cars look like?

Less sluts.

Is that /u/ or is one of them a boy.

Or are they both boys?

the gang being friends

Neil and Nikki becomin step siblings

Out

The shows already really good so I guess I just want to see more of it in general.

I don't want it to become too dramatic or serialized - just keep having weird adventures with the foul mouthed kids and maybe the occasional bit of seriousness thrown in here and there.

Also, Neil and Tabi should be a thing because I'm fucking shipper garbage.

Nudity. It's not really camp if you aren't forced to look at some gross twerp naked, or change clothes in front of a room full of other kids.

Never been to Basic Army training huh?

Guess they'll have to write Max out

this

>mfw i look exactly like max, but with brown eyes
>mfw im going to get a pair of green contacts and pull con poon
Wish me luck

Are they still doing RTX?

That was earlier this year I think. If Camp Camp still has horny fangirls on that nikkimax shit I'll go next years. Otherwise I'm just gonna go to ATL cons.

>having sex with women who are imagining you as a little boy
lewd

I gotta say dolf is pretty funny but he reminds me of someone

more tiny loli feet

Need more lewd of her

Then draw it you goshdarned sillyface

>roostershit
no thanks

spic

Indian Actually.
But they don't really go into it. Played more as a joke

More of Max's cute vulnerable side.

we need more kittymax

/u/

Scotty should have at least showed up in the season 2 finale. Whenever the entire camp is supposed to be doing something, I think maybe he should actually be there.

Continuing to occasionally giving other camps episodes might be nice. Cookin' Cookies was great.

he was literally only in that one single scene

>I read that as "Gang bang friends"
and that pic doesn't help

Christ, I did too. I didn't think much of it though.

mmmaybe when they're aged up

There was also an unnamed girl with her back turned in one of the earlier episodes. We never saw her since then.

I wonder if it has anything to do with the Quartermaster hauling bloody sacks around.

>I wonder if it has anything to do with the Quartermaster hauling bloody sacks around.

That sounds like a fun plot line. But why didn't there parents show up? Jermy's parents did.

Any chance the people are going to find out that Platypus isn't venomous? The venom thing is only the males and even then it's seasonal. I don't think male platypuses lay eggs.

I did not mean to post that as a response

Delete this.

More episodes not featuring any of the main three at the centre of attention

And a wardrobe change, nothing drastic I just think them all being in alternative outfits would be a good way to show the passage of time
(However little time has passed considering each of the seasons takes place during the same summer)

This.

Wood scouts episode

I want them to acknowledge Erin's other eye

For what

Less David

each camper gets to design a soap box derby cart. race it down the side of mountain.

the parents that we didnt saw like Neils mom and Nikkis dad.
Make their situation double awkward by making them fall in love and marrying too.

Hmm, horrid monsters tend to crop up when camp counselors start fucking right?

But the quartermaster is the monster

camp lazlo was better

More Neil

I'm half black, actually.
Thought Max was too due to the only kids I've ever seen who looked like him being mulattos, but I guess in fiction Indians can have green eyes.
The KKK and spooks jokes didn't help either.
Would've been fun if they kept it open ended desu, seeing tumblrtards argue about which is better would be funny

this is too cute

I think it'd be pretty funny if he ends up being half Indian and half American Indian

>tfw I also look exactly like Max
>tfw I'm 6'5 so I'll never be able to make it work

Indians consider themselves black, so it's all good.

Maxfags ruined everything

>tfw my manager at work is David
Save me.

that girl looks like the teacher from wayside. what the fuck

More of the Flower Scouts.
And their MILF counselor.

No we don't, eat a dick

>tfw my cousin used to pull shit shit on me and my brother when she was a toddler

One of the few good things out of that is getting over nudity hangups. No shower stalls so eventually you just get used to seeing another dick to the point you don't even care as long as it's not in your personal space.

more campers, even if they're just background characters.

>Oh boy, it's heterochromia.
It's a deformity, user, get over it. Even if you see it as a "special trait", it's not worth losing your shit over.

I just finished Order of the Sparrow, and holy shit I wasn't ready. I think Max might be my favorite character.

I think the blonde is the best one the other two need more work.

look at this cool guy he hates them

>can't enjoy a show just because a fandom doesn't pander to you
Pathetic.

Just finished Parent's Day. I'm happy this thread led me to binge watching it.
god that part where David reads Max's papers and his parents don't really care fucks with me. I completely understand that shit.

Reminder, this is Literally Max in real life.

i want nikki to hug max
and max to initially go into shock, but then accept the hug

so what

What will happen in the Campbell vs Davey revenge plot?

Glad you liked it