This is considerd a modern super hero

This is considerd a modern super hero

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aG4isJRHLqE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like thick chicks so this is fine by me.
Who is her arch nemesis?

Portion control

Diabeates

Peak human physique.

Normal sized Doors

Stop calling it that.
That is NOT thick. That is fucking obese.

So... if it's out, someone want to storytime here?

>This is considerd an American super hero

ftfy OP

Stairs

A plot that doesn't revolve around how she is healthy at any weight.

What's her weakness?

Does her powers relate to her being fat or what?

I think if she used her powers too much, she might get a nose bleed?

No, She is a psychic

youtube.com/watch?v=aG4isJRHLqE

kek

Cholesterol.

LOL

Would it be offensive if her superhero form was a more fit and lean? I would say its an improvement.

I don't get why people want superheroes to be fat, I mean there's so much running around/physical activities involved.

she looks like she's on the brink of collapse when she's supposed to be happy to get a selfie with the hilldog
where the fuck do they find these garbage "artists"

Her first appearance was in 1992.

To make interesting stories? I mean, it is fiction. You could get a fat super heroes or cancer super hero if you wanted to.

We already have Whor and no one likes her.

Faith is not modern and she is ok in Harbingers.His solo is trash.

>Zeppelin is new
>what is valiant
>what is harbingers
Well her solo is trash, but other appearences funny

Superman?

He's not fat.

Shhhhh, you'll ruin the narrative.

What? Then why you mention whor? She isn't fat too.

Not that user but she has cancer.

While it's true that you "Can" get a fat super hero, that doesn't mean people will want to read about it.
I mean, maybe a story about some fatass retired hero who needs to get back into shape and back into costume for X reason might be a good read, but not one where fat positivity in the main focus.

>I mean there's so much running around/physical activities involved
Not if you use your psychic powers to do everything, why walk when you can fly anywhere?

>I mean, maybe a story about some fatass retired hero who needs to get back into shape and back into costume for X reason
Catman was pretty gud.

I mean you'd still get hit n shit, being fat won't help.

I think Kung fu panda will prove you wrong.

blood clots

please tell me this got cancelled/author committed suicide lol

>I mean you'd still get hit n shit, being fat won't help.
But you don't burn calories from getting hit

Not every female comic book character should be a sex godess but they shouldnt be morbidly obese they need to have at least average athletisism in one area unless they are a cripple like professor x. if her figure more closley resembeled a taller plus size model or a strongfat athelete like pic related i wouldnt have as much of a problem.

Kung Fu Panda was kind of dumb with that. Po goes from zero physical ability to genius master just when they put food on the line. And it still took long and difficult physical training to bring that out of him. You can be fat and physically active, just look at Sammo Hung.

Also now she fucks Archer

Kung Fu Panda doesn't try to push narratives about how being fat is perfectly healthy. Poo being fat is just a characteristic of his and more often than not they just ise it for humor.
Also Faith almost reaches morbid obesity territory which id ehat makes her unnappealing to pretty much everyone who isn't trying to convince themselves their eating disorder is just a natural and healthy part of their identity.

Those tits.

you're a thicc chick?

>It's another dumb shit who knows nothing about Faith or Valiant complains about Faith thread

You have nothing to defend. A literal fatass promoting "body positivity" needs to be criticized and shitted on because of how fucking terrible it is.

> it's a Sup Forums makes up 90% of faith's marketing episode

Why is Sup Forums so offended that one character is fat?

She's been fat for 20 years Her being fat effects the story and how people treat her. Her being thin would alter her character.

Other than the Hillary short I liked it. It's hard to get anyone to look past that 1/3 issue thing. Not that I blame them for finding it intensely stupid, but it wasn't written by the usual writer so blame editorial for that ball of shit that came out a day AFTER the election.

No one likes her because she was a replacement. If not for the gamergate reference panels no one would talk about it at all.

What user, you don't like Louise Simonson?

Thick /=/ Fat

I'm not offended that she's fat, I just don't see the reasoning why people would want heroes to be fat/more fat heroes.

At least they're being true to the reality of today's demographics.

A character just being fat doesn't promote body positivity you dumbass. Does Blob? Does Butterball?

You know who does now? Big Bertha.

Having long hair, high heels and a bodysuit wedgied up your asscrack is terrible for fighting too but all those superheroines were fine

I mean they have changed most costumes to be practical these days user.

I think you are missing cause and effect.

Superheroing is exercise, and exhausting. Its going to burn calories.
Its like watching Hurley in Lost. dude you've been stuck on this island for like 2 years, without food. how are you still fat?

Superheroes are also rockstars. its as much imagery/showmanship as it is fighting. Literally the reason batman dresses as a Bat. that easily explains the outrageous outfits.

But why can't the fat superheroine have all those things too? You have to admit, it'd be pretty brave and bold. Imagine an obese heroine squeezing into a skintight leotard, her folds gushing out the sides, the spandex doing its best to keep all that fat held in, until at the most inopportune time it can take no more and bursts open, her body's natural cushioning flopping out for everyone to see.

The funny thing is the "fat" she was 20 years ago was really just "a little chubby and out of shape".

Which in the era of liefeldian roid bodies stood out a mile away and got the necessary instant reaction of her not belonging as a hero.

For the modern reboot though that simply wouldn't work so they had to super size her.

Faith does everything with psychic powers

I know Sup Forums doesnt read comics though so its a waste ofntime trying to explain. You're really just mad she's not another supermodel waifu to jerk your dick to

>Superheroes are also rockstars. its as much imagery/showmanship as it is fighting
Are you implying there are no ugly/fat rockstars?

The biggest problem is how inconsistantly she is drawn.sometimes its a lil chub and simestimes she is pushing like 400.

I think that comes from a lot of artists being completely uncomfortable drawing fat chicks. They were trained in art drawing from reference models that had no skin. They can't think in fat deposits at all.

Seems at an average ish Height of 5'6 she should be around 270 lbs to get the desired effect.

Agreed and thats why i think keeping her fat but making her taller and stronger would make her art more consistent. The artists at valiant while mostly good have an issue with this for alot of characters, i dont think any 2 artists have drawn bloodshots weird haircut the same way and the immortal warriors hair changes all the time too.

They need to just hire some people to base them off of so its the same from now on.

Shouldn't she look like one of those boneless nugget-people from Wall-E by now?

Underrated post

I don't see how making her "taller and stronger" would help.

I think comics in general need better rules about character models. Wildly varying hair styles and colors. Rarely a consistent eye color.

You have a character like Tempest from Marvel who has barely had a consistent hairstyle in her short run. She's gone from being young and fairly youthful to matured with bigger boobs in the time other characters haven't aged at all. Same with Pixie.

Seems people just can't draw women consistently in general because they all add their preferences. Same with Anka and making every character a gay man.

Literally in the comics, she is defeated by heart disease.

Her superpower negates stairs and physical exercise.

Well, isn't archer a zen slob who would stick his dick in the hole of a treestump?

Hey, be fair now, she was FAT, but this is more like circus carnival freak, or spurdo at walmart on a cart level of fat.

retards being this triggered over a character literally no one cares about

I guess she isnt taller but in this pic she still looks like a bielevable hero without that wierd doughy neck her main artist usually draws.

Well, if it doesn't effect tactics then it's stupid. But if you have your character have to change their strats to accomodate their fat ass then it can become really entertaining. Like how pre-shit game of thrones had Tyrion taking people down with dirty, cheap fighting and Bronn making a guy in full plate run around stairs and shit.

Terminal illness hero is a fun trope so long as they don't get magically better. Especially if their power is directly related to their illness.

She has the exact same head as the other character.

I agree that the artist that did the Hillary bit and some other things is not good, but she would have a thicker neck and pudgier face at that size. Even though the colorist kinda made her look flat there.

A scale.

The way she is shown its obvious its to promote body diversity retard

Just by existing?

Must be hard to live in the real world for you.

Cmon man, that's not thick. It's just fat

Holy yuck.

Her costume is what i hate more than anything.

>obese hamplanet
>ripped af boyfriend
Really activates the ol chesnuts

>i dont win every fight
>i know that feeling
>this was written before trump triumps

>Faith
>Modern hero
She has existed since the 90s and has always being fat.

You have to remember these are the guys where if a brown person exists it's proof of white genocide.

She ain't promoting shit; she is just a fat superhero who pre-exist all this body image politics crap.

How can I remember if I never forgot.

I hate current comics discourse so much.

Yes, just because anti men cuckold feminists exsists, it upsets me. Because they take over and ruin everything they touch

Clogged Arteries

>All this Faith hate on Sup Forums

I come back for a day and you guys are shitting on Valiant? Really? It's one of the few groups that gives a flying fuck about making its cape stuff non-garbage.

Fuck you guys too, I guess.

>fat acceptance superhero
>not garbage
Nice try valiant shill

Some super hero.Why didn't she arrest the criminal instead of taking selfies with her?

See, that's definitely cuter, but should it be? The fact that she's fat and just kinda average-looking is part of what contrasts her to other heroines. I guess fat-but-still-hot is still a contrast, but it feels like it's taking the easy road.

No she isn't, she's been around for 25 years, newfag.

>"I don't like to assume things"
Fucking white people, shut the fuck up.

>This is considerd a modern super hero
Nobody knows who the fuck she is.

Faith-America crossover when?

>fat acceptance superhero
>Obesity is result of crippling depression after her grandma death
>Prior get superpowers had no social life and spends all his time writing fanfics or playing mmorpgs in her room
>Dies of a heart attack at her fifties
Yeah, clearly a shinning endorsement to obesity and fat acceptance.

That art is not terrible, i know a girl that kinda has the same physic and is really cute, she is also batshit crazy.

I can't wait till people complain about her being white.

I hate all the push for progressiveness in comics, but Faith really doesn't bother me at all. Because A: she's not replacing any other character, and B: Her being overweight isn't contrived or weird. She can fly, she doesn't need to be physically fit to do hero work, and it makes sense that she wouldn't be getting a lot of exercise.