BIG REVEAL

IM A PICKLE

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THAT

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLE

PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F9NLGdTYUzw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

To this day I can't tell if these posts are pro-or anti-Rick & Morty.

S M A R T E S T
M
A
R
T
E
S
T

My teacher said to my I'm a failure, that I'll never amount to anything. I scoffed at him. Shocked, my teacher asked what's so funny, my future is on the line. "Well...you see professor" I say as the teacher prepares to laugh at my answer, rebuttal at hand. "I watch Rick and Morty." The class is shocked, they merely watch pleb shows like the big bang theory to feign intelligence, not grasping the humor. "...how? I can't even understand it's sheer nuance and subtlety." "Well you see...WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB!" One line student laughs in the back, I turn to see a who this fellow genius is. It's none other than Albert Einstein.

Nice job stealing jokes from Twitter, faggot

Why people are so triggered by simple joke???

God made you special Morty!

dude God isn't real lmao nothing matters lul

>this show is intelligent and you need to be intelligent to understand the humour, detractors of the show are just clearly unintelligent and dont get it
>HAHAAH HES A PICKLE HAHA WUBBA DUB DUUUUUB
I like the show, but Im not going to say for one second that it hasnt garnered a fanbase of people who think they are smart and intelligent simply for liking something. Its the kind of people who say "I love science!" and the extent of their love for science is a facebook page that has science memes. Not everyone is like this of course, but they are an incredibly loud majority that isnt simply 1 or 2 people.

You guys realize the joke was about how he went to extreme lengths to get out of therapy to show how emotionally broken he is, not just 'im a pickle lol'.

Beth was wrong. Everything is her fault.

Beth is Rick's fault though.

Only true intellectuals get it

Decent

Hey Louis. I turned myself into a pickle. Hehehehehe sweet...

hehehehehehehehh

Why are people so retarded when it comes to this episode? Everyone acts like it's just some lolsorandum joke, but it's pretty obvious pun as well as a metaphor. It's a pun based around the term "in a pickle" in which the pickle refers to a problem. Rick simply isn't "in a pickle". Rick IS the pickle. Rick is a problem and his whole family suffers because of him.That was what the episode is trying to convey. The episode wasn't even remotely subtle about it either, especially with that entire subplot with the psychologist. You don't have to be a genius to get the meaning. Rick and Morty is really not that smart of a show. You do, on the other hand, have to be a complete and utter moron to miss it and dismiss it as just random humor.

>thinking people who complain about this scene actually watch the show

I turned myself into a smartass redditor morty

i agree great show i mean hes a PICKLE ffs lol

a damn pickle fuck ahahahahahHAH

early family guy is better than rick and morty ever was

I turned myself into a mongoloid! I'm Mong Anoooooooooon

youtu.be/F9NLGdTYUzw

It's just shitposting you braindead moron, everyone knows the context. It's just funny because the preview came out very early for this ep and people thought it was ridiculous, so they just took the joke and ran with it.

why would they be pro? how fucking retarded are you?

god this place is a dump.

yeah but.... internet time moves way faster than it did when, say, Bane posting started back in 2012. isn't the "joke" or whatever kinda old and stale at this point? why continue spamming different versions of the same shitpost thread over and over and over and over and over again? its uh..... kinda retarded, seeing as the episode came out back in early August and we're now going into October. its kinda ridiculous.

Of course it's nothing but lol so randumb crap, Rick has never done anything like that before, he just goes on adventures as his way of not having to deal with his family, that's how he does it, why write him completely out of character?
But not this time he just
>I am the Pickle of Doom!!!!! >_< *holds up spork*

Lets say you are right this is what the retards thought to themselves.
>What if being in a pickle was actually being a pickle! LOL XD! Wouldn't it be zany, can you imagine how reddit is going to react? Maybe we can make it into a meme and get trending?
Still fucking random shit.

And that whole psychologist character felt like a fucking self insert of someone who took psychology in college but was tired of not being respected like the real sciences and finally had a chance to Mary Sue family therapy as anything other than useless crap by ruining the characters and explaining their motivations and flaws like an idiot who ruins the joke by explaining it, fucking idiots the writers are.
That whole episode was so poorly written and thought out, incredibly flawed and did everything wrong from a story and character telling perspective.
So yes this episode deserves all the mockery it deserves, maybe the writers will think twice before doing something as stupid as this again.

I still don't know much about this show aside from the shitposting

Is it a kiddy show? Some cartoon for rebellious teens? Another edgy show for "adults" full of violence and swearing? What the fuck is it?

>Another edgy show for "adults" full of violence and swearing?
Pretty much.

> isn't the "joke" or whatever kinda old and stale at this point?
for you