>big 2

Yeah I'm disappointed with Legends of Magic too

>cover has great art
>the rest of the comic has shit art

Stop reading Big 2

Cause its trash.

Okay, manga version
>great artwork with a good sense of visual storytelling
>writing is garbage and drags too long because its made by a person who clearly has no idea how to write and should probably only work as an artist

Imagine saying this while being a fan of a medium where Mark Waid is seen as a legendary writer.

God tier artists are in high demand so if the book's about literal whose they eventually get shipped over to Batman or some shit. That's what happened with Gail Simones and Secret Six.

He is?

>Waid
>legendary
he was always just seen as passable.

He's a good writer, he just doesn't give a fuck most of the time.
I mean, even Alan Moore wrote Neonomicon.

You know comics go beyond monthly super hero stories, right?

If you want to compare comics to manga at least pick something a bit more authoral, like Hellboy.

Name one mangaka who wrote something comparable to Kingdom Come.

One of the only things I disliked about Remender's Uncanny X-Force was how inconsistent the art quality was.

Kingdom Come is pretty overrated

Nice deflection. Except it's kinda transparent that you just can't think of any well-written manga.
Manga writing is crap, writing in most comics made by a single "artist+writer" cartoonist is crap, and Scott McCloud can go suck my dick.

Oh, I'm not the same user and I only like few manga like Trigun and Gusmith Cats.
I'm just saying, Kingdom Come is overrated.

>hook them with a great intro
>drop production values as soon as they get involved
At least it's better than some runs I've seen where they would change artists every two or three issues, almost always for the worst.

Literally Opena.

Unironically Death Note.