Why couldn't they just keep Felicia as Spidey's occasional fuck buddy?

Why couldn't they just keep Felicia as Spidey's occasional fuck buddy?

Because someday, he going to out grow her and start a family. What is her character after that?

Is this the first time you've heard about Marvel?

You mean Spidey gets married again?

I grew with the 90's cartoon spider-man and read early 2000's spider-man.

fuck that. they should bring back pre-OMD Felicia and let her get another shot at a serious relationship with Peter, or let her move on and fuck off completely

I don't read comics at all. Isn't she a villain?

Nick Lowe said that "Spider-Man shouldn't be friends with criminals."

Why'd they make her a criminal again in the first place?

>I don't read comics at all
The absolute state of Sup Forums

No heterosexual relationships allowed. Spidey/Torch forever.

>Have Spider-man sell his marriage and daughter to the devil because it's so important to make him single and relatable.

>Proceed to do nothing with it for 10 years.

He should have gone for the golden fiddle package.

He should have kept being a teacher and having few girlfriends.

So who was the most interesting potential love interest that went nowhere post-OMD?

You have no idea how fucking unreasonably mad I get whenever I have to stare at a comic drawn by Ramos
Fuck that beaner hack so god damn much
Tho, on that topic, what happened to him? He, thankfully, hasn’t drawn anything Spiderman in a couple years now

Doesn't he work on Champions now?

I liked SpideXSilk
sad that it ended

So how did Felicia's character first start out?

I can't be the only one who thinks she fits best as a symbol of temptation - the temptation to abandon his life as peter parker

Nah, I like it when the hero converts the bad guy with the power of dick.
Felicia was at her best before OMD regressed her character, even if she was irrelevant.

It should be illegal to put the words Pen and is so close to each other

Is it wrong for Peter to have casual flings with different women every now and then?

What's the point of him being single again?

Peter can't be happy. Universal law.

but peter parker isn't going to outgrow her. He's never going to grow ever again.

I'm pretty sure it was Anna, but things went to nothing since she was into Otto, not Pete.

No one likes Carly.

I'm a Peter x Sable fag for life, but I recognize there was no build for anything good by long term, even if she's back, because Mockingwhore.

Silk was a stupid concept that someone actually managed save from Slott.

Lien actually looked very promising, but she put in the bus too early and just come back to the final nail in the P.I. coffin.

Rebecca is good for nothing.

Things are supposedly going for Bobbi be a mix between MJ and Felicia, but Slott never writed a decent romantic plot to Peter in years, why start now?

Everyone likes a good long love story. Romance soap opera is part of Spider-man too, even if the relationship sink.

They should start a family.

>SpiderCat family AU book never

it'd probably flop anyway

Felicia is for fun, not for family.

But I'd totally read a RYV with Felicia instead MJ.

The relationship with mockingbird is honestly the best of both worlds for Peter. No secrets to hide, both can keep up with each other's lifestyle. You get the adventure that Felicia gave as well as the normal life with MJ without the blaring negatives. But then there is Dan Slott.

>SpiderCat
>not 'BlackMan'
racist

Pretty much the same as catwoman

Because Peter is a married ma...oh right, that retarded retcon...

He's doing the Champions

I loved how self-aware she was. Cat was a character that completely owned herself, flaws and all. She never let past mistakes keep her down, like Peter, and her Independence was a breath of fresh air. Then OMD and Spock ruined that.

Is Pete really the kind of guy to date a murderer? Especially one that lied about being raped?