Bojack Horseman

Bojack Horseman
>I am a piece of shit because of the choices I made as a broken individual
Rick and Morty
>I am a piece of shit because i'm just *burp* too intelligent. There's no god *burp* mharti tfw too intelligent

The difference is that Bojack is an existentialist show while Rick and Morty is a nihilist show. The difference being that one tries to better understand the human condition while the other decides that everything else sucks except for what personally entertains me.

>*burp* theres no difference between raising your own kids or having a nanny do it
>tfw too intelligent

Tfw Bojack is actually the most kino cartoon right now

Tfw Bojack is completely ignored because lol R&M is so dark and deep

So what if Beth leaves? The kids left her first. Clone Beth is going to be taking care of Clone Morty and Clone Summer half the time, anyway.

It's because it was shilled so hard by you faggocchis that I never watched it. You cucks don't like ANYTHING and when you do, you just make threads discussing episodes. This bojack shit got pushed hard and everybody kept saying to watch it cause it was SO good and underrated. It's just suspicious. I'm sure I'm not alone either

Bojack is a shit show. Most people who watch R&M also watch Bojack. The reason R&M is talked about and Bojack isn't is because it's just not good. It's like that one kid in class who thinks because he got into the gifted program he's suddenly smarter than everyone else and he tries to attach some profound meaning to everything he says. It just tries too hard and it's painful to watch.

The Beth episode sucked ass anyway. You can tell it was written by the new feminist writer.

People tend to focus more on negative things.

>and when you do, you just make threads discussing episodes.
What? Is this a typo or something?

It's critically acclaimed, gets discussed to death here on release, and is continuously getting renewed for new seasons, what the fuck else do you want?

It's not. When you like something, you don't fall over backwards in your excitement to tell us it's great. You just start a thread to talk about an episode or episodes or in fact just make a general thread. With bojack it was the first one.
>this show is so good
>why aren't you watching this show?
When the Jew tries too hard, you can see the betrayal in his eyes

Oh you're saying how we SHOULD make threads discussing episodes. from how you wrote it I thought you were complaining how we do.

Fair enough, I agree that's the best way to make threads but the problem is Bojack releases all of it's episodes at once so having threads about specific episodes is nearly impossible, so instead it just gets generals.

On top of that Bojack tells one connected story and every episode begins where the last one stopped and future episodes deal with plots of past episodes from different perspectives. You can't really talk about a single Bojack episode without talking about all others

noone is honestly upset over any precieved philosophy or anything like that about this show. It is always bait.

That's why I didn't say just one episode. I know it does get generals and normal threads, now. But before that it was actual shilling

I doubt it, it felt really forced so it was definetally written by a Beta.

>Beth is too smart
Beth has never shown signs of intelligence.

Yesterday my friend was going on and on about how he tells it like it is and how other people don't like that and how he's too smart for his own good. And he topped off the conversation with "I think I have Rick Syndrome." I thought people like this were a meme Sup Forums invented.

She's a horse surgeon. She is smart but she has never shown hyper intelligence.
What's next, is Summer hyper intelligent too?

Beth does some horrible things, oh its not that your evil its because your too smart.

Bojack Horseman knows when to be dramatic and when to be funny. Rick and morty doesnt.
Let me put it this way. Bojack Horseman is the best speech made at a funeral ever and yes,it includes a few jokes to light up the mood. Rick and Morty is a drunk friend you hang out after someone dear to him died.

She got bogged down by kids so she couldn't advance as much as she wanted too. Without kids, she becomes a real surgeon, but clearly she's lost because she has no one to blame for anything and no one to keep blaming so many times she runs out of excuses and realizes that she's the problem. Also without kids, or beth, jerry becomes rich and famous. So without her crazy breaking jerry down every day, he'd be an alpha banging sluts and snorting coke

Maybe they want it to have the meme pop culture status of Rick and Morty. Why they would want a show they like to go that route is beyond me.

This episode is good evidence of how the show fell off after the first season. Literally all the development it gave to Beth and Jerry's relationship was thrown out the window.

>Without kids, she becomes a real surgeon
Which is pretty good proof she's not on Rick's level at all. Without the kids, her peak is just changing what kind of animal she works on.

Yes, but she's still all kinds of fucked up and can't grow because she has no one to place blame on, no one to resent, no one to manipulate. Current beth needed 20 years of kids and jerry and rick to come back to be able to break out of her funk and go stick mega seeds up her ass

it was written by a man.

How did the Tommy manage to produce sperm at 6 years old?

He was an older boy who Beth lured in there with the promise of cunny.

Duckman
>I am a piece of shit because the world is a terrible place and my wife dying just made it a lot worse when i'm surrounded by people who don't respect me either

>The reason R&M is talked about and Bojack isn't is because it's just not good.
Yeah nobody talks about Bojack, that's why when the latest season was released there were tons of threads about it for a few weeks.

Bojack Horeseman is the regular guy who just happens to be an atheist

Rick and Morty is the redditor atheist who runs around acting like a prick to anyone who is religious

You could still blame that on Rick not being there for her.