Iowa shooter just cost Trump the election HAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAAH

Iowa shooter just cost Trump the election HAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAAH

How very convenient, don't you think?

He was a fucking Trump supporter and a racist HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhhahzz

>Iowa shooter

the what?

Fuck Druempghf and fuck white peoples HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

what's going on?

why would the shooting of police cost trump the election? a school shooting could swing the election towards gun control, but an ambush on police?

The BLM terrorism actually ensures that Iowa goes red

He had legally purchased guns.

More people will turn to Clinton as this was a Trump supporter.

Confirmed for angry Drumpffy supporter

Say it with me
Madame President Clinton

Wrong.

Just like when pic related got murdered in the street and her killer 'screamed Britain First'? The parallels are stunning. Trump is actually going to win.

Wrong shill, more people will turn to Trump as he is the only one addressing this degeneracy.

>y-y-you're wrong!!

Prove it, drumpy

History doesn't repeat itself

The burden of proof is on you, you jest.

Literally brexit 2.0

Whiny baby trump is doomed.

>I can't prove it so I'll keep avoiding the question

How very drumpf-esque of you

Pouting baby trump will never be POTUS.

Say it with me. "I like benis in my anis and I get my aids cocktail money from CRT"

Not Ana argument

wtf i hate trump now.

Trump is the law & order candidate. This can only help him.

More perceived chaos & instability = more Trump support.

drumpf btfo!!!!!!

That strategy didn't work in Brexit, why the fuck would it be any different here, retard?

Insults, pointless remarks and avoiding to answer the question. Yup, i can see why you like Clinton so much.

See yous in a week.

>a shooting in america

STOP THE PRESSES THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING

no way that it will affect the election.

Forgot to tag.

My conversation about it this morning was

>did you hear about the two cops that got shot
>yeah
>guy was white, low class guy
>huh, methhead probably

I'm voting Trump!

Obama, HRC, and the Democratic Party are at fault for pushing the false narrative that police are the bad guys who don't deserve our respect

Looks like CTR is back

TRUMP IS LAW AN ORDER

Shilling this hard

Hillary will try to use it. But she will still lose.

He was a white racist

He shot two police men. His ideology is unknown, I doubt he'd kill constables if he was a Trump supporter.

underrated spanish m8

Jesus (((they))) are so desperate it's almost sad.

Have some dignity kikes, you've lost.

wrong shooter, idiot

>no source

I haven't seen anything saying this. As an Iowan I can tell you that when something like this happens, all the shooters family and friends will comment on the news posts and tell about them

Agreed. I dont think its shit like this that anybody voting in this election is even concerned with. Im a Trump supporter and i would side with this guy before anybody using him to smear Trump supporters.

Lol she can take a hit at the white community if she wants. I'm sure she'll denote this to a case of simple 'common sense gun control.'

>and a racist HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhhahzz
>0.005USD has been deposited into your account

Yep.

Best parts of the crowd are doing their things as the current sentiment suggest.

You dare go up against quads?

it's like the elites are playing by the old rules and think people care about death.

they don't realize how desensitized people are to this shit.

Why are people freaking out over this? I live in des moines and I have been following this story since 4am. People die every day, he wasnt some crazy BLM supporter or some crazy neo nazi trump supporter. He probably was fucked in the head.

>4am 2 officers dead in des moines

>4:30ish am I get on poloce radio and listen, don't hear much except them looking for a Samantha Green, in the coms they spelled it as Green and not Greene.

>6am msm picks up news for some reason

>7am the echo chamber begins and random "facts" are spewed everywhere, like him being a vet

Most des moines police want trump to win.

>2016 - Line of Duty Deaths: 112
>9/11 related illness: 2
>Aircraft accident: 1
>Animal related: 1
>Assault: 2
>Automobile accident: 19
>Drowned: 2
>Duty related illness: 1
>Gunfire: 48
>Gunfire (Accidental): 2
>Heart attack: 5
>Motorcycle accident: 7
>Stabbed: 1
>Struck by vehicle: 6
>Vehicle pursuit: 4
>Vehicular assault: 11

46 cops shot by blacks and 2 shot by a white guy i guess all you racists feel pretty silly now huh ;^)

Trump is still pro-cop, you stupid fucking nigger. His narrative of law and order applies to everyone, not just black and brown criminals

what happened?

>His narrative of law and order applies to everyone
it is funny how much that irony is lost on you.

though i guess you could just be shit posting like all the rest for that stupid, in that its impossibly far away, before the election.