m.youtube.com/watch?v=R-ItfWY3xMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yI1Naz9THmo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Primary target acquired

Shut up Starscream!

Whoop de fucking doo

The leader should have been Shockwave

>Shockwave leader
Do you really want this guy as the leader?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=R-ItfWY3xMQ

Marvel Comics Shockwave says hi.

Maybe he meant the far superior comics shockers.

YES I DO, FIGHT ME FAG

Why is Sup Forums so gay for Shockwave?

partly because of one super lucky user and partly because he's a sweet science man trying his best in a universe so set against him

More like the INEPTicons

SOUNDWAVE:SUPERIOR
STARSCREAM:INFERIOR

Slag off wannabes.

Excluding Megatron and Starscream, who are the best and worst leaders that the Decepticons have had?

Are there any Decepticons who have NEVER been leader that you think could pull it off?

youtube.com/watch?v=yI1Naz9THmo
this thread in a nutshell

>Priority of conserving fuel over letting Trypticon single-handedly win the war
>best leader

Do people just like Ratbat for his goofy plots like the Car Wash of Doom and that Decepticon Island resort?

Sparkstalker.

But alas, he is instead babysitting two angry idiots and making sure they don't accidentally kill each other.

This is bad comedy.

Sparkstalker is married now

He has no time to lead the Decpeticons

I've just been rereading Marvel TF and Shockwave really is the best Decepticon leader. Megatron is too soft and fixated on pointless emotional shit and Galvatron is completely bonkers (and only lasts as con leader for like 5 minutes of course). Shockwave sometimes deems shit "logical" just because it's clearly what he already wants to do, but the dude is effective.

Would anyone else care to take his place?

You mean Soundwave, right?

Ratbat will always be onenof my favorite transformers in toy form

...so how long is one supposed to watch Beast Wars until the dialogue gets pure kino? The first episode sure wasn't convincing.

Season three

actually, he's canonically the leader of Cybertron; and the Cybertronian council or whatever that "nation of worlds" sub plot is.