What's the best episode of the old Watchmen cartoon Sup Forums?

What's the best episode of the old Watchmen cartoon Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YDDHHrt6l4w
youtube.com/watch?v=yJ2AdNH4_So
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The one where they discover that leader of the Reds that were polluting the City Lake was just Ozymandias in a rubber mask.

Or the one where Rorshach saves that little girl from the scary dogs and the Evil Wizard's oven.

When The Comedian acts all Pepe LePew and chases Laurie's mom around to finally get that kiss.

I stopped watching when I realised specter and comedian wouldn't end up together

The dog episode.

You know THAT one.

How did they get away with that in a childrens show, jesus christ

What
What the fuck is this thread
Did Watchmen really get a cartoon? How fucking neutered did it get?

Why was every one-shot villain just Ozy in a rubber mask? It felt kind of lazy.

I like the Superfriends crossover where Dr Manhattan calls Supermans' dad "Oz".

here's the intro, judge for yourself.
youtube.com/watch?v=YDDHHrt6l4w

youtube.com/watch?v=yJ2AdNH4_So

The crossover with spongebob was weird.

I repressed thoses memories years ago.

I feel nothing.

That's because he confused him with his Ozy.

The crossover with V from V for Vendetta

The episode where they go camping and Dan is too nervous to properly pitch his tent, so he and Laurie put on their costumes to give themselves confidence

I always liked the one where the Watchmen were sent back in time by Moloch and met that team of characters from Victorian literature. Mr. Hyde in that episode scared the shit out of me as a kid.

They could never get away with Dr. M's cancer power today.

Nyehe
Hehehehehehe

Link or it didn't happen.

Didn't watch it. Couldn't take the Filmation limited animation.

For me it's the Christmas Special. The scene where The Comedian started singing Christmas carols with the orphans at the Vietnamese refugee shelter was very touching tbqh.

Jesus Christ.

According to an interview I read, that wasn't really Ozy but a double trying to incriminate him, sadly the show was cancelled before the reveal so now it looks like Adrian was a bad guy.
To this day I'm sure the double was going to be Superman's dad

Why is rorshach posed like an anime girl

Yeah, I see that. At least the animation for the intro was a lot better. It looked really fluid and ahead of it's time, which was odd considering the show itself. It could easily pass for well-done flash animation from 2009.

The Christmas Special was just wonderful all the way through, especially Rorschach teaching Dr. M the true meaning of christmas was really fun to watch.

>Rorschach teaching Dr. M the true meaning of christmas
Kind of a shock to see those two just having a normal conversation for once. The running gag of the Doc making Rorschy explode every time he said something silly was unnerving at times.

Still I thought it was kinda ice cold how he left that little girl who was implied to be his bastard daughter.
But I guess staying in Nam might be a step up from having him as your dad.

That one episode where the animators forgot to draw Manhattan trunks. They didn't draw his dick either but it was pretty fuckign funny.

If i recall correctly he was pretty fucking big weeb. That one episode where he lost his mask, got amnesia and lived a normal life until big blue restored his memories showed that in depth.

I was disappointed they never crossed over with Transformers or GI Joe like they did in the comic books

The one where they go to the beach

The one where Alien Squid steals everyone's sunscreen?