Fucking cuck shit

My cuck school is forcing me to have a speech about transexuallity and methods of therapy or adaption (like surgical).

Any not so known methods?

Just talk about how SRS (sexual re-assignment surgery) works. You can also talk avout hormones.

Good luck.

Tell them you're muslim.

>forcing me

Forcing you to suck cuck cock.
Tell them to go fuck themself
Do it Hans
I belive in you!

Cucking somebody until he accepts being a bitch seems to work.
Also dropping your child on the head can give some results.
And don't forget about drinking tap water.

lmao hans, what a shitty country you live in.
Glad I don't live in such a shitty country

Make sure you refer to the patient's post-op status as "neuter" if he's had his dick split.

Indoctrinating school systems with degeneracy
Raising a new breed of cuck
Forcing kids to speak about shit like this.

What have we become.

Go up on stage, say transgenderism is a lie, insult all known gays and trannies, them drop mic and walk off stage.

They do this in Romania?

Not really. Even being an atheist is frowned upon.

When they ask you about "treatment" talk about ways to reverse the mental illness and how antipsychotic drugs have returned them to normal

As well as that transgenders who go under mental treatment to make them normal lowers suicide rates whilst hormones and sex reassignment raises their suicide rates

There are a few alternative methods yes.

.22 if you're in a pickle

No fucking way my dude.
We have more churches here than hospitals and schools.

Bullet to the braaain t b h

just take the mic & say "I don't get this shit, these people are mentally ill" /speech

PIMOZIDE

Just because you have to talk about the subject doesn't mean you have to suck transgenderisms dick about it.

Prayer

i'm a massive faggot and even i think this shit has to stop.

you don't need to know unless you're planning it, so it's an indoctrination tool.

florida highschools are making kids to anti white propaganda work

And that they need to embrace you and your peaceful religion.

tell them about how people go through phases, and a guy can have fleeting pass at such things, accidentally be led into it further, get the therapy which changes his mood and emotionally invests him more in it, gets a surgery, and then later changes his mind, then commits suicide

and research some of the instances that this happened, and tell them about this tragedy of the transgenders

in fact name your speech just that: transgender tragedies

>Any not so known methods?
euthanasia

Say that all trains should have Because cutting off balls makes the defective individual permanently sterile.

Sterilize all trains

Bring up the research done connecting Transexualism with Schizophrenia.

Can't you say no for religious reasons? Say you're a muslim and it's Haram to do it. Beat them at their own game.

Show up dressed as an SS officer

>My cuck school is forcing me to have a speech about transexuallity and methods of therapy or adaption (like surgical).

What the fuck are you studying?

getting a degree in transexual studies and methods of therapy or adaptation

Bring up statistics & force feed the cücks the redpill. Tell them of the suicide rates and the reasons, Their fucked up beyond salvation mindset & psychology,
& lastly, mention that this degeneracy wouldn`t have been allowed in the 3rd reich, then flip the middle finger and drop the mic.

This is your chance to flip the lefties off & out. Use it.

Living the American dream I see

dropping the third reich thing might be enough for them to label his rant as neo nazi hate speech, though

I do.
The "Bullet to the head" method.
Solves the problem.
Permanently.

Ask if it's not a disease why does it need medical help to correct.

Tell me more. Are you really being forced?
Sounds like a good bait. So, type of school, lesson and Bundesland

Just talk about what said, but cake the beginning and end with emotional pleading, shit like "These people need our help, this is only natural/right", while at the same time making it as gross and uncomfortable to talk about as possible.

Gas works quite well.

my advice for any undergrad course: grin and bear it

Go full redpill and tell them about the tranny sex show of the kikes in Berlin 1920s.

Then when your teacher loses it recite a islamic prayer and tell them its against allahs will to accept this degeneracy

Christ Fritz, normally I'd call bait but given the current state of your country... Redpill themem with the mental illness thing.

/thread

Just describe the surgery in excruciating detail. Then go over common or not so common complications.

Shouldn't be hard to dissuade people using only actual facts about the process.

You can be any gender you want in the dark void beyond. Death is great therapy.

Make a speech about how bad it is, you can sacrifice one classroom work

Use the opportunity to give a speech to your class, and tell them that you don't have to believe the shit they're pumping into your heads. To hell with the bullshit assignment, you have to save your fellow man!

You guys are a disgrace. Transsexuals already have it hard enough unlike some of you sad fucks who could just lose 300 pounds and go to a dermatologist for that hideous acne and look somewhat decent. Yeah a lot of them look weird and sometimes hilarious but it shouldn't be that hard to feel their pain. They can't just shave of their giant gorilla shoulders to make them look feminine and stuff.

send their parents a message in the past to eat more vegetables and fuit

Seriously, do this.

Watch The Breakfast Club before going to school, too.

Tell them there is no cure, as trans people are born with the brain of the opposite sex. Coincidentally, this proves that gender behaviour is a result of genes/nature, rather than environment/nurture, and feminists only represent the extreme masculine end of the masculine-feminine spectrum for women.

tell then that the suicide rate after surgery is stil ridiculously high.

surgery doesn't fix a mental problem. Drugs repressing those problems fix it.

if you're hardcore enough then state the connection between Sexual reassignment surgery and the nazi's.

but that might be a little much for your country.

Looks like someone regrets their transition

I'm not sure if transsexuals even exist in Lithuania to be quite honest

Holocaust

Do a speech on the Muslims castrating all their black sex slaves.

If they try and mark you down say they are being bigots.

Make the speech about trannies having the highest suicide rate of any group of people on the planet.

Just fucking rope yourself already shituania

Talk about what the inventor of sex re-assignment surgery thinks of the practice now.

Kek wills it. Do it, Hans. Subtle redpills is the best ones.

This.
If performing these surgeries increases the chance of suicide, then isn't it unethical to allow people to have this done?

Someone with anorexia believes they're fat no matter how little they weigh. Should we allow these people to have ribs removed so they can have the thinner appearance they believe they should, or would it be more humane to have them seek therapy and counseling?

Explain in great detail what happens to the dick during the surgery. Very colorful detail.

I remember hearing Milo saying it compares to Jews during the holocaust. I'd say quote that and when they start comparing themselves to jews under nazi rule the school should realize how fucking crazy they really are.

They're going to do that anyway, so why stop half way?

Pictures too.

Whatever you do don't pussy out and fake a blue pill speech.

Your country is dying fritz. You only get to punch back so often.

Do the entire presentation on Transableism instead. People who want Tobe disabled and either cut off part of their anatomy or smash their own legs so they'll walk with a limp, etc. You can do it as seriously as you can and you'll redpill others. The moment you start getting in trouble, claim to BE one and loudly denounce your teacher as being transphobic. Then sue the school for millions for enforcing this retarded shit.

yes,

also keep acting if they are victims of their mental issues so you won't be seen as a X-ist.

Comparing it to anorexia is a good one.

>The suicide rate is so high because it is a mental issue, after the operation they STILL feel uneasy about their body because the surgery does noting for the mental state of the person, just like how being 70 pounds does nothing to the self-image of someone suffering from anorexia. They still feel uneasy and now they also have more stress because they realise they will NEVER become what their mental state is telling them they want to be. Just as how the person with anorexia will never be thin enough. This makes them lose all hope and see suicide as the only option.

Promote counseling and suppressing medication as the best treatment.

>Promote counseling and suppressing medication as the best treatment.
because it is

>No trannies in Lithuania
>Somehow an expert on mentally diseased AIDSbeasts

Where is this? North or south? I lived in Bavaria for a while, and I can't believe Germany is getting cucked so hard.

North. It's just an event organized by some institute so it's not that germany is getting cucked that hard, but non the less I have to do that shit instead of the usual biology...

Tell them to lose a dimension so the can get to be as cute as Ruka.

Tell them that only if really cute and androgynous they will get a lot of male attention while they are young so they better enjoy it while their youth lasts.

There is nothing more disgusting than an aging transsexual.