El Tigre

This is an objectively great cartoon. Why is it not discussed anywhere?

It gets brought up from time to time.

Because it's been dead for years you nincompoop.

There's nothing to bitch about.

Why do you niggers let nostalgia cloud your vision?
This pandering garbage is just as bad as America Chavez or whatever the hell Marvel is trying to shove down our throats...
You must try to use your brain and not accept trash...
-Captain

Stylistically it was good. However, the plots weren't that great.

Objectively good and bad shows don't get talked about because there's nothing more to argue about. See: ATLA and Homestuck

Or rather, let me correct myself. They only stay relevant when people like OP make threads either asking why a good show doesn't get talked about, or why it was so bad.

Looks like Mucha lucha

But ElTigre wasn't made to force Mexican culture into the throats of Americans.
One, it takes place in Mexico, not in America. That doesn't even matter, though cause being the people being Mexican isn't the main focus of the show. The SURROUNDINGS being Mexican is.
Two, the creator of the show, Jorge Rodriguez, likes to incorporate Mexican culture into works, like the Book of Life. That's pretty much why ElTigre is the way it is. Really, it was a good show and had one of the best theme songs I've ever heard

Cuck! It's Mexican therefore it's SJW, did you not get the memo?

Because it came out around the time where Nickelodeon was going to shit after they closed Nick Studios and were beginning to spam Spongebob too much

You look like Mucha lucha.

Tripfag post worst post.

The show depicted teir city as a shithole full of crime and filthy people who just went along with it, big ass moustaches and dumb macho culture, and it was great.

t. south american

oh, so this place has tripfags now? just dont turn into zed or giddy

>spic
>nazi

>88
kek

I have come too accept 50% of Sup Forums and 35% of overall 4chins is dirty spics

Wasn't the best and was childish at times but was overall a good show and enjoyable experience

also best birb

thanks for signing your name.

more than 10 years ago

It was very accurate of mexico, miracle city was a hive of scum and villainy

Spicy cesspool of crime and villainy.

Mucha lucha was way better

>Quoting yourself
kill yourself

The only thing good about it was intro

I dont know, its been over ten years but i guess its not nostalgic yet, also it was during a time not people werent watching nick

But it was genuingly enjoyable