Tomorrow is Cartoon Network's 25th anniversary! To commemorate a quarter of a century on the air, CN will be airing

Tomorrow is Cartoon Network's 25th anniversary! To commemorate a quarter of a century on the air, CN will be airing
>24 episodes of Teen Titans Go
>8 episodes of Gumball
>8 episodes of We Bare Bears
>4 episodes of the Ben 10 reboot
>4 episodes of OK KO
>4 episodes of Steven Universe
>2 episodes of OG Teen Titans
What a special unique lineup to celebrate such a milestone!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ECxctv3Un5s
tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/the-grim-adventures-of-billy-and-mandy/upcoming-episodes/EP00582256?aid=zap2it
youtube.com/watch?v=H1XIeQ48c3Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>0 episodes of Adventure Time
AT fags btfo

Steven Universe is back? I thought it was cancelled.

Why do they air so much Teen Titans Go?

It's one of the most successful shows they have, they just choose to air it with tons of hiatuses for some reason.

Remember how they played old shows for months in celebration of their 20th?

I miss Snyder

It's not canceled and it still airs from time to time. Tomorrow it's airing for an hour at 6am.

they are literally saying "fuck you" and if we say something about it, they summon some soccer moms to comment "haha look at these whiny old men watching children's shows!"

saw this on their facebook page btw

>I miss Snyder

Oh wow, it's finally happening. People are actually looking back at Stuart fucking Snyder of all people with rose colored glasses.

Everyone agrees that CN Real was shit, but Snyder was also responsible for a lot of good shit

You know, if you cartoon fans are tired of the network treating you like shit, comics are always an option. Just avoid Marvel and you'll be fine, plus it'll send a message to Cartoon Network to improve

I wish he was back with his live action shit over this christina miller whore, she destroyed the network and western cartoons will also die because of her.

I knew you loved me

Noncartoonfag here.

I can't believe I'm older than Cartoon Network, it really seemed like they were there from the beginning.

>playing popular cartoons in CARTOON NETWORK is killing the channel

Really amplified my almonds

>Just avoid Capeshit and you'll be fine
FTFY

Sometimes it pays to keep ur hopes low for certain things

Snyder may've given us CN Real but he also gave us Chowder, The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Adventure Time, Generator Rex, Mad, Regular Show, The Amazing World of Gumball, three sequel series of the Ben 10 franchise, and Steven Universe.

People need to stop harping on him for CN Real and just CN Real; he did more than fucking CN Real, and once he realized it was a mistake, he very quickly got rid of it. By contrast, Christina has done nothing about the TTGO spam.

To be fair CN Real did have 2 good shows (Unnatural History and Tower Prep).

Everybody knows CN Real was a giant mistake but most of the stuff that led to CN getting revitalized was under his watch. It's all about hindsight

If Miller manages to bring CN out of the rut it's in now for a while at some point, we'll probably look back on her well too (though, it's been like this for years now so, meh)

Playing one popular cartoon over all the others and never airing/advertising the new ones is indeed killing the channel yes

Heaven forbid a network whose primary advertisers are toy companies doesn't make us grown men their target demographic. Like I get what you're saying but we're not their target audience, and this is America, priority one is making money.

He also started the TTGo spam and killed DC Nation in a particularly cruel manner. So, he’s not getting forgiveness from me.

>25 years of drawing on creativity
>Network started as nothing but reruns of old cartoons no one else wanted to run

carving their own grave
thanks mlp

I'm not surprised people think this considering it's been four months since a new episode aired, but no, it's on hiatus.

>tfw this is the first time SU has aired reruns since July and they're airing when nobody is awake.

Why did people even hate Snyder? He brought upon the network's second renaissance, aside from CN Real of course. But we still got Chowder, Flapjack, Adventure Time, Regular Show, Gumball, Cartoon Planet, the list goes on.

may as well have been

I'm not even sure what season it's on. Is it season 4?, 5?, 6?

I completely lost track.

We are the main target you idiot, remember 2010? Toys dont matter anymore, so the reason there only showing the kiddie shit shows is because miller is a fucking retard and thinks cartoons are only for babies. Well get our network back when she is euther shutted up or kicked out for tanking the network in ratings

It aired the Season 5 premiere on May 29, 2017, which was also the last time a new episode aired.

>Not Destroy build Destroy
A SHIT

>25th Anniversary
>only one show older than 10 years
>only gets 2 episodes
Cartoon Network is dead to me.

And the only reason that show is airing is because of TTG.

Snyder started TTGO. The dude you're praising for bringing all this shit greenlit the very cancer you bitch about today.

This is like comicfags wanting Jim Shooter back because HE WAS SUCH A GOOD EDITOR while ignoring all the problems his tenure as EiC had.

He may have greenlighted it byt he did not play it for 60% of every day

I wonder what was the first cartoon aired on CN during its launch in 1992?

>Snyder started TTGO
TTGO isn't the problem. Airing it 60-85% of the time is the problem. And that most certainly was not under Snyder's watch

We should put together our own anniversary stream. Fuck current CN. Those idiots can't even put together a good anniversary schedule.

Wasnt it that one episode of bugs as a composer at a symphony.

I hate TTG, it's the embodiment of everything I find grating. It isn't because it's not a Season 6, I hardly watched Teen Titans when I was younger, it's because the humor is horrible. Hitting the old fans in the balls might've been funny maybe once but they do it too often so I've seen. Plus when they do it's mixed in with the writers' annoying sense of humor.

That said, I think if it didn't air so often, which Snyder isn't responsible for, I'd be fine with it's existence. I only have few complaints with it's scheduling (spam / variety loss / possible cancellations to shows I like, and even if I didn't, still- etc) but if it was aired less, maybe 3-5 times a day, I'd be able to ignore it better like I do things that annoy me in a minor way (say a specific annoying commercial). Instead CN as a whole might as well not be in my channels list because now it's one big annoying commercial, sometimes literally like the entire week as TTG for their special.

>Recognising Chowder and Flapjack

Suprising

>Chowder, The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Adventure Time, Generator Rex, Mad, Regular Show, The Amazing World of Gumball, three sequel series of the Ben 10 franchise, and Steven Universe.
FUCKING SHIT

All of those shows SUCK. What is wrong with tastes today!?

On the bright side, one of the Billy and Mandy specials is airing in the next week or two.

I'm hoping they air more than just Billy and Mandy for Halloween stuff, but I'm not counting on it

Is Teen Titans Go the only show they are currently running promos for new episodes for?

>25th anniversary
>actually airing 24 episodes of the show that's killing your channel's legacy instead of the classics that everyone loved and remembered

Such a goddamn disappointment.

>What is wrong with tastes today!?
They aren't your own.

You just need to stop liking what I don't like

>one of the Billy and Mandy specials is airing in the next week or two.
It is?

>wanting other people tonot like what you don't like
t. Thought Police from George Orwell's 1984

Remember when they did this for their 20th?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ECxctv3Un5s

I bet Miller doesn't care to realize tomorrow is their 25th anniversary

But I don't wanna.

Is Cartoon Network even acknowledging that Sunday is their 25th anniversary?

Hell, I would say that maybe they are the minority and only acknowledge every decennial anniversary. Yet, I don't see Cartoon Network existing in five more years with how cable is overall changing.

they've been too busy promoting their new episode of everyone's favorite new show Teen Titans Go

tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/the-grim-adventures-of-billy-and-mandy/upcoming-episodes/EP00582256?aid=zap2it

Look how much respect gail simone gets now that her stance is now mild compared to those around her.

The sad thing is that TTG would be decent in small chunks. If CN had a rotating block of episodes of current and past shows. It would reach all demographics. My Ford dealer constantly plays Nick on their kid's area waiting room. My daughter hates CN as she dislike's TTG due to how overexposed the show is.

If I could go back in time, I'd get rid of Real but keep Destroy Build Destroy. Snyder era would be golden then

>we won't ever have a decent cartoon past what's displayed here

>Steven Universe
>OK K.O.
Are you retarded?

>not playing at least half an hour of each big show they had since the channel's beginning starting with Space Ghost CtC
>instead we get more of the same shit they air nowadays

>celebrates 25 years by playing 24 episodes of the worst shit imaginable and systematically killing the network
>not playing 25 episodes

missed fucking opportunity. I can`t even bare to look at it

>air a premiere and then put it on hiatus
What the fuck is CN thinking. Where is my Clarence reeee

I think they'll do a 25th anniversary thing as a surprise.

I tried to come up with a fake schedule on how CN could celebrate their 25th anniversary.

I extended the schedule about an hour and only just barely made it. It's not perfect, but certainly better than what CN is offering.

>9 shows in 14 hours is decent, actually!
>TTG is the only show to have 9 or more shows on any given day
>TTG is the only show to have 9 or more shows every day

Just who is that giant beast above Ed at the bottom from?

Is that from Redakai?

youtube.com/watch?v=H1XIeQ48c3Y

I was hoping they'd do something like their 20th anniversary bumpers or the party, but that's probably being too hopeful.

So out of pure spite they are doing nothing but TTG?

there is apparently a billy and mandy rerun

here's what needs to be changed for this to truly be perfect(besides the sad fact that Megas XLR and Sym-Bionic Titan legally can't be shown);

drop Cow & Chicken to a single segment

drop I am Weasel to a single segment

drop Mike, Lu, & Og down to a single segment

honestly I'd suggest dropping Sheep in the Big City completely from the schedule if it did only have half hour episodes

drop Time Squad down to a single segment

drop Grim and Evil completely(it's redundant with it's component/successor shows also being on the schedule)

drop Teen Titans from the schedule completely(it's currently being aired anyways)

Foster's had a bunch of several minute shorts, package several of those together into a 11 minute time slot instead of using up a whole half hour for it

drop Lazlo down to a single segment

drop Squirrel Boy completely from the schedule

drop Gumball down to a single segment

drop OK KO to a single segment

add the following to the schedule;

1 episode of Space Ghost Coast to Coast

2 to 4 segments of What A Cartoon!(depending on whether any space is left after my suggested reductions above, and the additions I'm suggesting)

1 episode of Toon Heads

1 episode of Ben 10(original series)

1 episode of Generator Rex

1 segment of Robotomy

1 segment of Secret Mountain Fort Awesome

1 segment of Over The Garden Wall

this might need a little extra tinkering admittedly

This would be so much easier if [adult swim] was its own channel tbqh.

and oops, I completely forgot about OtGW

> Scrappy and Jake

Kek

very true, although I wouldn't be surprised if AS does get it's own channel eventually, probably take over the slot that Boomerang currently has

also speaking of forgetting stuff, I forgot to stick an episode of Swat Kats and an episode of Scooby Doo Mystery Inc on the schedule

they should have made it a weeklong thing, and had fans vote on what they wanted to see( hell bring back battleblock just for the fuck of it, for one week). Also give KND a fucking segment at least too.

What a shitty birthday

>Steven Universe
no
>OK K.O.
you got me there, user

>no GO
if only.