LOUIS CK ON SUICIDE WATCH

youtube.com/watch?v=MFOkBnYGfIM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P7imoVgyzLk
youtu.be/uu0hHRjbAEw
youtube.com/watch?v=hRDXeinEUJQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"We need a mom in the whitehouse"

>Caring about what a pofessional clown thinks about poltiics.

He isn't even trying to be funny anymore. He is desperately praising Hillary as a solid individual.

How much was this cuck paid?

Louie C.Cuck has plateaued in his career. Sad!

>How much was this cuck paid?

he has to or they'll release footage of him molesting children

How much did they pay him ?

If it has anything to do with him being mexican?

cuck louis ck

I wish is mother would have been one of the ones locking their sons in the closet to starve to death.
Not even the most dead beat father would do half the shit these whores are doing.

Utterly pathetic.
I never understood why the public cares about a celebrity opinion.
>"This singer said immigrants are nice, so they must be"
fucking stupid.

>all her emails are out there
>in the newspaper
>and she's not in jail
>which is AMAZING

yea, i agree

>Louis CK all in for Hillary

ADD HIM TO THE FUCKING LIST

so now he's managed to torch his leftist base with his feminist shit, now he's torched his entire right wing base.

Nicely done...

what a shame.
I had hoped he would be the next Carlin(everything for the laughs) not a fucking partisan.
Louis has no wisdom.

typical jew

argh lies, bullshit and more lies
wtf i hate louis ck now

wow I love Hillary now!

I can't tell if they're in agreement, or if they're mooning each other.

Carlin was a feminist.

they just got it

>louis cuck

I hope he was voting for Hillary. If he was for Trump I'd would rethink my choice

In what way was that "Louis ck on suicide watch!!!!"

It was literally nothing

Fuck off

You fail to appreciate just how stupid and susceptible Americans are to celebrities.

They hold uneducated, high-school drop out celebrities in a higher regard than literally anyone else.

WTF did I just watch?

>"I would take her over anybody else"

Not even the biased crowd applauded that one.

You brits are constantly having brit celebs virtue signalling to the stratosphere and you're going to rip on murcans?

>mexican intellectual

I'm sure he's spinning right now. Picked the wrong guy to pass on his legacy.

Sad!

Louis CK forces random women to watch him masturbate. There are stories about it from reputable sources.

thats what I mean about Carlin.
he had liberal beliefs but was not a partisan.
comedy was the most important thing to him.
Louis is a dipshit who takes himself too seriously.
maybe the fame got to his head.

You can practically smell his vagina through the video.

Not sure about France/Europe but we love that dumb shit, hearing celebrities opinions aka as the other user mentioned these people are HS dropouts yet their word is the one to be taken serious. We're stupid to put it summarily when it comes to this shit.

Which university did Lennon and McCartney get their degrees from?

I fucking hate this faggot cuck, holy crap.

Never found him funny desu, was okay on Opie and Anthony but completely sold out once he got a bit of success. He's a cuck desu.

>bleached and shaved assholes on men
some serious homo shit

I want to like Gavin, but he can be too much of an asshole. I mean, his opponent there went literally trans after that argument. Operation and all, I think.

youtube.com/watch?v=P7imoVgyzLk

Why the fuck would you like gavin? He's the saddest sack of shit ever, wants so hard to be alpha and then does this and other disgusting shit because he thinks that's how alphas act (LOL). Dude should just put himself out of his misery.

I don't know, but this rolling stones head guy had one in something high finance related. Was pretty surprised actually.

youtu.be/uu0hHRjbAEw

i honestly dont understand how a comedian can give such a gushing endorsement of hillary. like comedians arent supposed to agree with anyone. they're supposed to have wild opinions that actually sort of make sense. ck's opinion on hillary isnt unique. he's just pitching her as a badass and shitting on liberals that dont like her (because that really worked the last time they did that to trump supporters).

Yank """"""comedian"""""""

That's why I can't like him. I want to like him because he says he regrets stuff he did in his youth and now has a family and shit and I agree with some things he talks about, but he tries too much to come off as a Chad.

Do you really get into legal trouble if someone hacks your email in America?

That's pretty disgusting desu senpai.

I will literally never watch his stand up again

same exact thought

>"We need a scheming, conniving psychopath who nobody likes in the white house, just a complete bitch"

With endorsements like these....

lol copperhead is a genious troll. that guy is no sjw. its just a role

I like a lot of Louies stuff. I think his Lizard conversation with Rumsfeld is underrated in the comedy relm. I hope he doesnt go full cuck with this trash once this election blows over.

I guess they don't call him Louis Cuck King for nothing.

Hillary Shilling and Cuck bullshit aside.

Can someone explain to me this "EVERYONE should vote" bullshit? What is so great about uninformed voters?

quickest dislike of my life

They're more likely to vote liberal because it seems nice and Trump is spooky and racist. Listening to her at the debates was awful "we need to protect kids" "we need to help the middle class" "wealthy have to pay their (((fair share)))" "debt free college".

All of this shit sounds nice and good if you ignore her wanting to import millions of shitskin terrorists and raise the cost of healthcare 4 million percent. Voting liberal is easy and you can virtue signal how smart and progressive you are without having to face the ugly reality of the world around you.

He used to be great shooting the shit on Opie and Anthony with Patrice youtube.com/watch?v=hRDXeinEUJQ

Why is he telling me fathers are losers, is it the jews?

His abuela won't get that overstaying visa once trump wins, and he won't be using his mexican passport anymore.

Tragic.

>wanting to import millions of shitskin terrorists

Don't flatter yourself. You're more than 1,000,000 times more likely to die from heart disease or an auto accident than from "terrorism".

Yeah I skipped through it since it rustled my jimmies and caught that part - what the fuck, hes acknowledging shes a corrupt ass bitch...

im not going to die from heart disease because i take care of my body and have healthcare

Maybe it was a way for him to say hes voting for HRC to keep his status in Hollywood but to those reading between the lines he is destroying her. That didn't seem like a ringing endorsement to me.

TO THE INTERBALDING BREEDING CAMP

Jesus, he's like a living, breathing embodiment of a string of old CTR talking points.

>Homo thoughts
>First aid
>Aids
Swiss Yes

wtf i hate trump now :-o

>40%
Fuck YOU!
My father raised me alone and he's a fucking hero, 100%
If he's a shitty father it's his problem

>inb4 triggered
Yes, i'm fucking triggered, fucking kill that fucking faggot!

That is how they do it. Fucking dirty jews. Can't have another George Carlin, going around red pilling everyone. See it's a big club, and you & I aren't in it.

>implying the same guy who said this would vote for a woman ever

I literally couldn't watch that, what the fuck is wrong with him?

>we need a mother to feed us and teach us

beyond just wrong and straight into fucking bizarre

Louis CucK

Top Kek.

All of Hillary's Emails are out there, and she isn't in jail. lol.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

>If you vote for Trump you're a sucker

Sup Forums confirmed cock suckers.

Sup Forums btfo

Comedians are great until they're rich and famous then start giving everyone their opinions and act like everyone should share them.

pretty much

>He says a father can only be 40% of a parent to a child, tops, while a mother is at least 200%

That's because men WORK, E.G. BEING THE PRESIDENT. She's running for president, not mother. FUCK.

I've come to hate so many celebs this year.

Except he's not trying to be alpha, wtf? retard

MUH WYMYN
every single fucking time

I laughed. He said it perfectly neutral, which is great! He made a choice out of Really polarising candidates and was able to make it funny.

But Sup Forums is full of artists who can't take any criticism. So this is the type of people you deal with.

Only male taxpayers with an IQ over 99 should be able to vote, I think. It wouldn't be that hard to implement.

Honestly, it doesn't surprise me. Just a few months ago. Conan had a skit. Where it was a straight up "go out and vote for Hillary" skit. Literally no joke or whacky funny things happening. It was just a simple go and vote for Hillary. It was what made me boycott Conan's show.

Leaf, please.

The fuck. I thought this nigger was based? Now he's a cuck? I can't find him funny anymore. He's ill informed and misguided and he does propaganda for Shillary. Fuck him.

>now

THIS SLIMY MOTHERFUCKER SEEMS TO ME TO BE A HUGE CREEP AND SEXUAL DEVIANT. BEYOND THAT THERE ARE SEVERAL ALLEGATIONS AND RUMORS ABOUT HIM MASTURBATING IN FRONT OF WOMEN AGAINST THEIR WILL.

PERHAPS HE'S BEING BLACKMAILED BUT HE SEEMS TO ENJOY THE WAY HE TRIES TO COAX THE PUBLIC INTO ELECTING A CORRUPT, EVIL PERSON. CAN HE EVER BE TRUSTED?

I WISH THE TRUTH ABOUT LOUIS C.K. WOULD COME OUT SO WE CAN SEE IF HE CAN DEFEND HIMSELF IN SUCH A WAY.

But I have never seen him say shit about obama. Lying cuck. Conan should have asked him if that was his only reason for voting for her.

MEANWHILE, fatherless homes are inherently linked to shitty kids with criminal records.

I honestly believe cucks like this get memos to push 'single moms are awesome' memes. Because the evidence is pouring into the contrary and they're fucking terrified.

Louis you are a fucking cunt

what the fuck is going on here.

Donald?