ELLIOTT HULSE THREAD

He is running a Strengthcamp and self-titled youtube page, where he encourages to become the best version of himself, finding your masculinity, not to put pussy on the pedestal and of course, fitness and training advice. Is subscribing to Elliot Hulse bluepilling or redpilling? Sup Forums opinions welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

gifyu.com/image/S2Am
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dont this guy fly into roid rage ever 6 mothns and ragequit Youtube only to come back again a few weeks later??

It could be redpilling if you're interested in learning how cults work like, because his whole joint operates like one.

bump Sup Forums counting on you on this one

A.FUCKING.NIGGER

Is Elliot the missing Hodge Twin?

halfbreed of some sort, he's pretty good though, not as funny as those twin guys who also appear to be halfbreeds

calling it a cult is a long stretch of imagination. The stuff he teaches is quite harmless and he doesn't endorse his products in 99% of his vids. If you want an actual cult, look up Amway.

ZERO!

He has mental issues. Also he looks like a marshmellow, needs to do a proper diet cause he always looks fat

>>/fit/

yeah, a lot of mormons get into amway and other pyramid shit

I think his channel is redpilling desu. He encourages people to do something and calls for self-improvement. Also teaches manliness in this world of pussies which is pretty rare.

he is of some kind of mixed race but definitely not black. I think his race is beside the point, because he is not into politics by a long shot, and if anything, his videos have a sort of anti-SJW vibe to it.

he does have some funny shit tho, like the gif related

he has never really said to quit youtube, he has openly stated that he is not posting vids on a frequent basis

Look how hot his wife is. IT must work

Haha she got the Dr. Gino haircut

Hodge Twins are really fucking funny i stop training years ago i still watch them :)

He's straight at least.

Oh boy lol

>he hasn't taken the elliott pill yet`

He must be really masculine if he can only get daughters.

What a weak fucker.

Personally, I like him and find his videos entertaining and insightfull. He is not only a very knowledgeable strength coach, but he also has some really nice wievs on spirituality and self improvement. He is pretty redpilled imo, even though he doesnt state that too often in his videos (would probably make for a smaller wieverbase), but he is well aware of the powers that govern the world and seek to destroy masculinity.

I tried /fit/ but they are being a bunch of shitposting meatheads so I thought that since Sup Forums is the main board for me at the moment, I try it with you guys

yup, one of my friends tried to recruit me into amway, I went to 2 seminars but didn't actually join, I discovered their scam, before those seminars I knew fuck all about amway so I didn't know what to expect and attended it out of respect to my friend. Amway is a creepy-ass christian money cult and having seen that, the stuff that Elliott says hardly compares to Amway, let alone shit like People's Temple. Elliott is mostly harmless and actually helpful.

fuck yeah, a quality post, czechs are brotier

he is the personification of pseudointellectual rhubarb

tfw you always thought his name hustle, that was the only thing he had going for him

I agree, hating him is irrelevant in the face of how he encourages young men not to become nu-male faggots who succumb to the third wave feminism

hell's yeah desu he must be inbreeding with his sister like a normal murrikan should

yeah it's more masculine to be sterile

top kek

>flushed skin

confirmed for white

Yeah, I agree. Encouraging people to trust themselves, not listening to authority and doing their own thing is never a bad thing to do

I might have drunk the kool-aid tho, because his videos and teachings has helped me incredibly in digging my way out of a self-inflicted hole.

And his wife might not be considered "hot", but it is a loyal woman whom he has been together with since high school, and she stays at home and takes care of the children while he is out in the world to make money and spread the knowledge he has. That should be the kind of woman Sup Forums wants I guess

True that, he has probably helped many ppl. I remember after discovering his channel I learned that self-victimization is not ok and that everyone can and should do fitness. For example I am a graphic designer and I thought previously that the sports are for jocks, but the way how related fitness and philosophy is a good example that fitness is absolutely beneficial to everyone. I liked his concept of "groundedness", which really relates to the Sup Forums idea about ceasing to be offended by everything and everyone, and keep a calm nerve in the heated situations.

This sneaky Mooslim, does not want to make America great again. I went to visit him at 14 Wimbleton Lane, Great Neck, NY.

I went to visit him because he was talking smack about the greatest president in the world! But, sadly he was busy beating his daughters. { Such a nasty man!}

So I go to his office at 20 West 47th Street NY, to confront him about his daughter beating ways. But he shout many vulgarities about my sexy wife, and run back into his office number 702E : gifyu.com/image/S2Am {Diamond Hotline!!}

So I call both number : 2127688888 and 2127300444 but his voice message say " Fuck America!"

He is a bad man!!!!!!! We should deport him!!!!!!!

>Nigger Golden One

Nah thanks lad

Who is he supporting? Clinton or Trump?

you must be new to Sup Forums. I appreciate the effort, but super cringey and just doesn't jive as well as aussie shitposting

He is not that into politics, the only political thing he has openly stated is that he is against gun control and racism, but lots of his vids have implied anti-feminist stance. But like I said, he is not invested into politics half as much as to another topics related to philosophy and fitness.

didnt he said that he didn't want to fuck his wife in one of his videos?
I used to watch him a lot I remember he was talking a lot about something called hybrid muscle fibers. but he stopped. What happened?