Sup Forums dies with Trump

archive.is/Y0Wfx

>Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump's campaign is not the only organization in jeopardy. Sup Forums, the online community that's home to Trump's most vehement supporters, is facing the possibility of collapse too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y-lyqc0ZDCA
archive.is/Y0Wfx
youtube.com/watch?v=dpaiuXNEWUE
blogs.wsj.com/economics/2016/11/01/prominent-economists-including-eight-nobel-laureates-do-not-vote-for-donald-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i think we should make trump fund Sup Forums for us.. its only fair.. we got him the election.. we should get out lovely Sup Forums

Can it be, can it be that Hiroshima has been lying all the times and he's just being a greedy lil jap?

confirmed

Im fine with dying if trump wins

u wan mirrion dorrah?

This. Only in death does duty end

This slant eyed jew fuck is lying to get pity donations

exactly, who cares after that

and i'm pretty sure someone else will just buy it.

zimzam.org

Refugees always welcome. Aslong as youre white

We'll finally escape this place

>zimzam.org

bookmarked

Dude, nice

>wanting an authoritarian to own Sup Forums

Bull fucking shit... He's either trying to fuck with us or use it as leverage for donations... Hiroshimoot is a fucking crypto-kike

This is his standard scam. Same shit he pulled at 2channel. Don't fall for it. The site is fine.

they expect one of us in the wreckage

But what are the chances of that happening? It's international Hilary shilling now.

The news here has been consistently pro-Hilary, quoting American experts and American-Vietnamese intellectuals to show how Hilary is a better candidate.

Someone from Poland that I know just told me that Poles hates Putin and wishes for Hilary to win because Trump is Putin's friend.

Obviously, foreigners opinions really don't matter that much but it's not like American media itself isn't on Shillary mode for months already.

Better than a guy selling us out to an sjw or hillary because he values money over legacy

Sup Forums is run by the government.

Riding off into the sunset never to be seen again after saving the day always has appealed to me in any case. It's a fitting end for us. But hey, for a bunch of losers and rejects, we did pretty good.

youtube.com/watch?v=y-lyqc0ZDCA

Shieeeeeeeet

if Sup Forums's last act was saving western civilisation with Sup Forums and getting trump elected, I'd be fine with this.

Doesn't matter if this site dies, if Trumps wins the site already reached the golden age and it's all downhill from there.

he has to be
he turned down offers to sell off the site and now he says he cant afford to keep it running
doesn't add up

Sup Forums dying would force me to get a life. So whatever, bring it on

This. We'll be the nameless and forgotten heroes. We'll know what we did in our hearts and that will be all we need.

doubt it unless it's done by hirojew which has nothing to do with trump. even if it does happen there'll be something to replace the vacuum left by Sup Forums.

>listening to anything the mainstream media says.
Its just my hope honestly.

Well, we could all just go to full Sup Forums

If Sup Forums will die, it will be after Trump becomes president. We will die with glory.

>archive.is/Y0Wfx
>How Sup Forums, a small anime forum
>small
>forum
If they don't know the difference between forum and message board and consider Sup Forums small, on top of that thinking that Sup Forums represents whole imageboard, they didn't really research this shit well.

Also, if Sup Forums has money issues, it'll have money issues no matter who will win so its death or survival depending on Trump isn't so. Lastly, I suspect that lot of it is just Hiroyuki either being annoyed the website doesn't generate that much profit or trying to just whip people int panic and donating more - under Moot, we somehow kept on trucking, and we didn't need any special passes and other shit. Suddenly, once management changes we lack money? Very suspicious.

Sup Forums should look at the advertisers on Rense.com. If they will advertise on Rense, they will advertise anywhere.

This

I can finally move on with my fucking life

Yeah you stupid worthless Syrian migrant.

We could always start an avalanche of requests for Trump to buy Sup Forums later.

>Sup Forums dies with Trump

>implying any of us will need Sup Forums after Trump Makes America Great Again

But trump will win

youtube.com/watch?v=dpaiuXNEWUE

Freedom finally. How many of you plan to kill yourself?

Well, I still believe that the number of Trump supporter in America is actually larger than what the media seems to imply.

And there are a surprisingly amount of pro-Trump comments even in a piece like this

blogs.wsj.com/economics/2016/11/01/prominent-economists-including-eight-nobel-laureates-do-not-vote-for-donald-trump/

The question is: Is that enough? And didn't Bush win the presidency without winning the popular vote?

>hiro listens to the donation thing but misses the important part where everyone one wanted to see a progress bar towards the current costs
>lolno, put money into the hole and hope

I believe that even if Sup Forums got shut down tomorrow and never came back up, we'd be watching the win together on our screens all the same around the world.

And we'd have saved western civilization.

This we've changed society, we won. Brexit and trump. If this truly is the end then like in a movie this is us riding off into the sunset towards a brighter future.

Fuck off kangaroo fuckers

>Donald Trump's campaign is not the only organization in jeopardy. Sup Forums, the online community that's home to Trump's most vehement supporters, is facing the possibility of collapse too.

Sturmabteilung was the first to die Sup Forums
you really think trump has your back.
he does.
in his sights

Donald actually losing via electoral college would be quite odd. At least "America chose Hillary" would be harder to proclaim.

>Poles hates Putin and wishes for Hilary to win
Someone went too far with generalization. IT's true that traditionally, Poland as a country is very much suspicious of Putin and his totalitarian ambitions expressed through, for example, annexation of Crimea did encourage many people to join paramilitaries and similar organisations. In the faraway past we also were quite taken in by US propaganda.

However, things aren't exactly as he describes. For example, Polish folks may hate Russia as a country, but with Russian individuals there's rather regular and generally friendly interaction. Got shitloads of them crossing the border to buy our shit, for example, since between variety, price and quality, local market of theirs fares much worse.

Plenty of people here are also appalled by how Hillary went with her campaign. Blatant pandering to people against her previous stances on many issues, great mainstream media buyout and bias, email and other scandals on top of encouragement of military conflict while flinging accusations do look very suspicious in the eyes of many.

> mic

>Trump wins the election
>Sup Forums shuts down one day after
>we all leave this hellhole behind and live fruitful and productive lives with a beautiful white wife and 2,5 kids
>except two days without Sup Forums we cant take it anymore and overrun all kinds of social networking sites causing an apparent global surge in right wing ideology
>governments crack down on internet leading to civil war in France, Germany and wherever you're reading this from
>5 years from now every western country has a right wing leader

one can dream...

Sup Forums is the safe haven/home for some of the most toxic people in the online community. Do they really want to unleash a hornets nest onto the rest of the web?

If only other imageboards and forums existed...

what a terrifying thought.

what makes you think that?

>le 4chin is dying maymay

>Trying to destroy Sup Forums before we can save the world

But we already elected Trump 30 minutes ago.

Noice. Make chans great again.

Well if he's really the second coming of Andrew Jackson, as has been promised, then giving us spoils would prove it.