Iowa shooter is Trump-supporting Confederate flag-waving white guy!

STUMPED

heavy.com/news/2016/11/scott-michael-greene-des-moines-urbandale-iowa-police-shooter-gunman-suspect-photos-pictures-facebook-motive-military-criminal-record/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CBZ0C4307OU
youtube.com/watch?v=QCozh_vbYdM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>heavy.com

Everybody knows it was Sam Hyde

I wonder how much they paid him.

fucking hell, so close.
why are these people so fucking dumb to commit something like this so close to the elections.

It's called a false flag

Hillary paid this guy to do it

Every black criminal is Clinton-supporting Google

>Trump supporting
proof where is it

Obvious false flag is obvious.

Try harder Hillary

remember Jo Cox? Same thing

Holy shit, you're right...

>It's OK to put the beaner flag above the American flag
>It's OK to burn the American flag
>It's OK to advocate for Sharia law in the united States
Hey whoa there
Get that hate symbol out of here goy

BRILLO

Same time frame and everything.

Almost 1 week to the election.

MASSIVE FALSE FLAG TO GET VOTES

>A white guy killed 2 pigs, better vote for Clinton - said no one ever

In all seriousness, even if this guy is a Trump supporter (nothing of the sort now), it's not a Jo Cox situation, as he didn't murder someone prominent in the Clinton campaign, nor was his murders arguably politically motivated.

Also, it goes without saying, the Jo Cox false flag didn't exactly propel Remain to victory.

(((Greene)))

They couldn't even have found an actual white person for this?

>Trump-supporting
Going to need a source on that. The article makes him sound like the "AM I BEING DETAINED?" type, and they tend to not support any politician.

Jo Cocks 2 Electric Boogaloo
too bad Trump supports police and this won't stick

I'm having de ja vu for some reason. Can't quite put my finger on it?

>Sand nigger registered to vote democrat slaughtered 50 gays in a night club
>T-THIS WASN'T POLITICAL AT ALL
>Trump voter kills two cops
>OMG TRUMP HAS TO BE STOPPED!
Getting real tired of this shit

No, but it's used to push for gun control, which means voting for Clinton.

I finally joined Iowa Gun Owners this morning. They're gonna need it after this...

The dipshit who did this is a fucking retard.

Based Katie Hopkins.

youtube.com/watch?v=CBZ0C4307OU

10 dorrars that Hilarry is gonna Jo Cox Huma before this week is over

There's zero evidence he supports Trump so far.

someone decided to take their self-full filled propaganda into self-fulled false flag attack

You're making up accusations to get outraged at

Ex military is going to help Trump. Trump has been saying our veterans deserve better health care. If we would've helped this guy with severe PTSD, those two innocent police officers would be alive today.

How is "chimp out and shoot cops" working out for the niggers?

>not understanding self claimed lower life forms
>claiming to be superior
>being a spineless communist wigger who would do shit but suck up once Hillary is elected
>this attitude of passiveness causing all this shit in the first place
>awaiting something that wouldnt solve the problem with this spinelessness being present either way

weak false flag

This stinks of a false flag, I mean when people shout it everytime there's a shooting it loses something like the boy who cried wolf, but this is just fucking ridiculous for exactly the reason you mentioned

To be fair it has happened before. I remember Bernie did an interview where he said Trump has to come forward and tell his supporters to stop being violent. And then immediately after he was told the guy who charged Trump at one of his rallies was a Bernie supporter. Bernie then replied he can't spend all day taking responsibility for every one of his supporters

Why are people freaking out over this? I live in des moines and I have been following this story since 4am. People die every day, he wasnt some crazy BLM supporter or some crazy neo nazi trump supporter. He probably was fucked in the head.

>4am 2 officers dead in des moines

>4:30ish am I get on poloce radio and listen, don't hear much except them looking for a Samantha Green, in the coms they spelled it as Green and not Greene.

>6am msm picks up news for some reason

>7am the echo chamber begins and random "facts" are spewed everywhere, like him being a vet

Most des moines police want trump to win.

It gets them whatever they want.. King nigger praises it. We must break at point or another or else our uncuckening is going to be futile, just drops in a bucket. There is a difference between being reckless and not being reckless enough.. If we are too fearful we get cucked.

Just saying.. If you took this kind of attitude most people would rather save their own social face than to do was is necessary as a whole.

Wait, so there was a shooting?

Because it'll be used to push gun control, which means Clinton. It might get some soccer moms that weren't going to vote for her to get out to the polls.

Sounds like a sovereign citizen faggot not a Trump supporter. They don't like Trump they hate him and call Trump supporters "boot lickers" for not worshiping BLM. I hate those guys.

youtube.com/watch?v=QCozh_vbYdM

That is kind of sick, using the death of 2 human beings for political gain. The dude was obviously mad, so he gets kicked out of a game by cops. Then he goes and kills cops, the case is closed, that is his motive.

>Everybody knows it was Sam Hyde
Yeah, he wasn't hyding.

It is, but we all know gun grabbers never let a good tragedy go to waste. I just joined IGO this morning to help fight back.

yeah these douches. A guy i know has been recorded by them while they wee heckling him to hell and back, physically blocking his vehicle, tapping on the windows, verbally assaulting him.

they make infographics like that to make you think they want you to stand up for you rights, but in reality those people are no better than anyone else trying to cause a scene in search of a handout.

they try to antagonize anyone to the limit to the point where they can twist it into a lawsuit against them. then the laws they dont think they are subject to are more than good enough to get them a settlement.

Pay someone to die?

Completely justified. When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty. The tree of liberty gotta be littered with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

He's not dead

LMAOOOOOOO

THIS LITERALLY IS AMERICAN BREXIT

GET FUCKED YOU ELITES WE'RE TAKING THE POWER BACK AND BY MORE THAN 52%

they mad, too

Obviusly false flag. We need to cover it with other news.

Hillary cartel was in Des Moines last friday too...

You guys are really shocked, with Trump's rhetoric, that some people do violent shit on his behalf?

it isn't the act, it has to do with the reporting. honestly if Sup Forums ignored it i almost would believe the rest of the world would as well

Kind if like how they were in Charleston SC the day before some confederate flag waving white male shot a church full of niggers and their families got a huge payout from the government.

Its not like the democrats ever admitted to hiring crazy people to advance their political agenda.