Here ya go

m.imgur.com/a/xpbHp

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fcNBTIiT_NE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cgnwZKXRsHo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That theme never fitted with Brock, it was just weird.
Also, what theme, from all media, do you think that represents Spider-Man/Peter? The definitive one.

>Also, what theme, from all media, do you think that represents Spider-Man/Peter? The definitive one.
The Spider-Man TAS soundtrack youtube.com/watch?v=cgnwZKXRsHo

>Winter Soldier
>Black Widow.
Of /all/ the Marvel characters. Fuck me. Could have has Quasar. Could have had Slapstick. Could have had Blade. Could have had Hellstrom. You know, people with interesting powers that would have interpreted well in a fighting game. But no. We get generic gun guy and generic gun girl.

>>Angry Joe trash talks Sigma in the review of the game.

>. Could have has Quasar. Could have had Slapstick. Could have had Blade. Could have had Hellstrom
But user, none of them are in the MCU!

>Its not Agent venom
>Its also not "gun man with venom powers"

I guess thats cool.

Fuck the MCU and fuck live action.

>>Its not Agent venom
>>Its also not "gun man with venom powers"

I'm confused, who else would that be but Agent Venom?

how about Starlord? Daredevil? Vulture? The Mandarin? Kingpin? Yondu?

>no Arcade endings
Well at least the story mode was more entertaining that Injustice 2

>>MvCI tournament only had 8 players

He's saying he's upset it's Eddy, but at the same time glad its Eddy since the other two are fun related.

>Never fit with brock

Remember these games came out when Eddie was basically Spawn. Japan equates night with jazz, especially in the 90s, you see that shit in all kinds of themes (I'm looking at you, Sabertooth)

Other two what? Flash is the only Venom host who used guns

Black Widow and Winter Soldier ya dope.

in a game with Chris he already "a guy that uses weapons as his play style" its redundant to include more charatcers of the same archetype with little flavors to make them unique.

>Bucky is just wearing a generic tacticool wetsuit
>not his badass jacket

He was way softer on it than MvC3. I was disappointed.

All the themes in these fighting games like MvC and JL Task Force are so weird and unfitting.

I actually think this is one of the few that does work for the character.

Pray for alt costumes and the red and blue classic costume

>We're getting MCU Black Widow

Oh fuck me. First we get MCU Black Widow as the default skin in Marvel Future Fight, now we're getting MCU Black Widow for MvCI?

God, what the hell is up with the lack of love for sexy long haired Black Widow?

W-w-w-we still have Heroes Omega.

I can forgive them making MCU shit the default because they have to get casuals to pay for it, but they need to offer alt costumes for fans.