An easy way to save Marvel Comics

Why haven't they thought about this already?
No matter if its shit or not, that just prints money on its own.

How would that save Marvel comics? It would be a miniseries that sells well, and then everything would go back to normal after it ends.

What hack would write this crap, in case they went on with it?

Ew. No. That would ruin BOTH franchises. The only way to pull this off would to be to put out an alternate reality book titled "Darth Vader Kills The Marvel Universe".

>Darth Vader Kills The Marvel Universe
Fund it.

Lucasfilm give a damn about Star Wars.

Those fucking quads demand it.

It's just dumb enough for me to love it!

If the Marvel films can't even acknowledge the tv shows despite being set in the same continuity, how do you think they are ever going to pull off a Star Wars meets Marvel crossover?

I cringed so hard when i saw that in my LCS

No one cares about live action.

>Marvel Star Wars
>Disney Star Wars
>EA Star Wars
Thanks for the reminder that this is the worst timeline

>Quads
It's happening!

Bendis or Jason Aaron.

You're either going to get really stupid trite, or zany stupid trite.

>That would ruin BOTH franchises
They already are ruined.

You know Cullen Bunn tried to do Deadpool kills the Star Wars universe, but was declined?

Jesus Sup Forums please stop huffing paint
The precious few brain cells you have left will thank you

Make it fucking happen

It's cringy but I kind of like it on some strange level

That would have been cool but darth vader kills the marvel universe is an even better idea.

I'm probably in the minority, but I want the Hulk to fuck up Vader. Fuck that child killer who got off easy on redemption.

Fuck you, Vader wank is the best king of wank.

This.

That movie should have ended with luke dying having held off the emperor long enough for the death star to be destroyed so they all died.

I want someone to kick Vader's ass in. Whiny little bitch

>Threat coming from outside the Star Wars universe is actually the MCU

How would you feel about this?

Darth Vader can in no way kill even Iron Man. I like an underdog story but Vader isn't the one. Do grievous or something

>Darth Vader can in no way kill even Iron Man

The force would work like a trash compactor with Iron Man, he shouldn't be much of a threat. Upper tiers like Thor and Hulk would be an issue. But that's why you work Vader's way up the power totem, collecting Marvel artifacts along the way to make him stronger. By the end of the story Vader should have a symbiote (completely under his control because of the force), infinity gauntlet, and the Darkhold.

That would not be interesting at all. Unless you're keeping the marvel side contained to street-level, there is no way most star wars characters would put up any kind of realistic fight. Go outside user, you've been here too long.

Marvel published the original Star Wars comics you dunce

>Why haven't they thought about this already?

Disney most likely knows Marvel is a cesspool of failure, tainting SW with Marvel should not be a thing and "saving" Marvel is not in their agenda otherwise they would have put more Disney execs to work and clean the company from the bottom up, but they dont care beccause they can make millions off their IPs so whatever money Marvel is losing is a non-issue to Disney.

Dude, they'd get Bendis to write it. It would be a fucking nightmare guaranteed to kill both franchises at once. Besides, the only thing I really want, the only thing I'd kill to see, is pic related.

Vader is a chump and has medium telekinesis. You compare that to someone like Dr Doom and Vader is stupidly outclassed. Tony has gone against Dr Doom, as far as i know never won but he put up a fight. Vader wouldn't even do that

I'd say Disney probably doesn't even care that much about Star Wars as a property either.

He's not entirely wrong. Those were different editors and different writers. A lot of people remember marvel's micronauts and marvel's conan fondly, for example.

At this point Marvel refuses to hire any new or all different competent writer for Star Wars, but uses the same writers that are already writing half a dozen marvel books. I swear, they're like an italian family...and yes, there's a good possiblility that we'll get Bendis eventually writing Star Wars books.

Marvel won't be saved by money making one time gimmicks. They can only be saved by stopping to make shit content and starting to hire people who actually know what the fuck they're doing.

>the current state of MCUfags

Back when Disney first acquired Star Wars, I wanted to see a Marvel vs Star Wars fighting game.

But after seeing how MvC:I turned out, and knowing that Ike will prevent the Doctor Doom vs Darth Vader matchup from happening, I don't anymore.

>mcu
>star wars
>dr doom

Mark Millar said he has "a great idea" for Marvel vs. Star Wars, which is maybe the dumbest thing he's ever said.

No shit, everyone does, because no matter what you do people will buy it.